Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" (2177 Views)

Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... / Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Sylvarresta(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro u need to ave a matured mind....cuz if u r immature like I waz then u'll jst end up crushin d babe
hmmm, noted
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
i go appreciate Her if she fine

Bro e dey appen....bt dnt mess up wit d@ kinda babe cuz if u break r heart na anoda tin be d@ oo grin
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by cutieberie1(f): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sylvarresta:
seriously is not about forming, I just don't what it is
i dont understand o
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro e dey appen....bt dnt mess up wit d@ kinda babe cuz if u break r heart na anoda tin be d@ oo grin
i know naa...me I talk say I go handle with care
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Japhet04:
Really

K

Pple like u r special kind of pple tongue
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Sylvarresta(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

i dont understand o
I mean, I just don't know why I always feel that way
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
i know naa...me I talk say I go handle with care

Bro handle wit care d@'s d watch word oh... grin
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro handle wit care d@'s d watch word oh... grin
main word
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Fkhalifa(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guys out there should please change orientation because only few of this ladies can gather confidence and approach the opposite sex to disclose feelings...
mosy hide under its not a lady thing na lie,you think rejection dey sweet guy to?

last rocket#
if you arent that physically attractive with stinky personalty hmmm just give up abeg grin
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fkhalifa:

last rocket#
if you arent that physically attractive with stinky personalty hmmm just give up abeg grin

Hehehehehehe grin bro u knw dis
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by Olomubj: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
No big deal in it it just that guys take it as the lady who ask them out is cheap and they feel big as if they are the most handsome dude that is why a lady ask them out not knowing that they are the most hugely.may God just change guys so that they can put their super ego one side and appreciate a mature lady who ask them out
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Olomubj:
No big deal in it it just that guys take it as the lady who ask them out is cheap and they feel big as if they are the most handsome dude that is why a lady ask them out not knowing that they are the most hugely.may God just change guys so that they can put their super ego one side and appreciate a mature lady who ask them out

Happy sunday...bro

D@ is veri veri true.......sometime we guyz need to kill our ego
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]HAPPY SUNDAY. grin
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by BokoHaramm: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Its only a malnourished brain that will disagree with the OP. If you need something go for it.
Re: Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" by MrDojo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Its only a malnourished brain that will disagree with the OP. If you need something go for it.

U knw dis bro #GBAM

Bt yur moniker tho...

Is It Normal To Be More Romantically Attached To Your Best Friend's Wife ? / Typical Mindset Of Nigerians Towards Relationship / To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me