Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! (741 Views)

"Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
The other day I was surprised the way nigerians were shouting my name to the high heavens,just because a petty 10 billion went missing, small 10 billion.If they lyk let them keep screaming ebelemi ,I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, AFTERALL AM A PRESIDENT THAT DOESNT GIVE A DAMN.Come 2015, I must rig that election,if northerners like let them murder Christians again,if they murder corpers ,it favours me,i will just play the religious card on buhari,afterall, Nigerians believe anything,i and a former fighter for the masses(ruben abati)have managed to convince Nigerians in seeing him as a man that will islamise Nigeria,even when he failed to do so as a military head of state,when he had no one opposing his directives.I can't leave this small small billions am collecting,if NIGERIANS like make dem DIE, I MUST WIN!IF NOT THIS BUHARI GO SPOIL BUSINESS FOR DIEZIANI, BABANGIDA,PATIENCE MY LOVE,ASSOCIATION OF OIL WELL OWNERS,ASSOCIATION OF CONTRACTORS THAT INFLATE THE PRICE OF PROJECTS,,TOMPOLO,DOKUBO, AND ASSOCIATION OF THIEVES(NOT CORRUPT PEOPLE)! CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF, MOBILISE YOUR MEN TO HELP ME FIGHT ANYBODY THAT WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE ELECTION I AM ABOUT TO RIG!
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by donphilopus: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lmao.... N10b is small compared to what they've been stealing na. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Sylvarresta(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hahahahahah funny undecided
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by TheRealCoolHunK: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
LMAO
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by SweetJoystick(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol no mind them, ordinary stealing of $20 billion they say it's corruption angry

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Ikengawo: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
In case you can't produce a certificate, i will explain the difference between corruption and stealing.

Corruption (noun)
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

Steal (verb)
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Example:
Buhari overseeing the Petroleum Trust Fund during Abacha's time while Abacha stole more oil money than all previous leaders combine, then lying and saying he fought corruption = Corruption

Buhari taking Awolowo's passport = Stealing
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Lol no mind them, ordinary stealing of $20 billion they say it's corruption angry
as in ehh,ordinary 20billion dollars they say it's corruption.small tin I thief they begin shouting.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by stevecantrell: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
chigo93:
The other day I was surprised the way nigerians were shouting my name to the high heavens,just because a petty 10 billion went missing, small 10 billion.If they lyk let them keep screaming ebelemi ,I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, AFTERALL AM A PRESIDENT THAT DOESNT GIVE A DAMN.Come 2015, I must rig that election,if northerners like let them murder Christians again,if they murder corpers ,it favours me,i will just play the religious card on buhari,afterall, Nigerians believe anything,i and a former fighter for the masses(ruben abati)have managed to convince Nigerians in seeing him as a man that will islamise Nigeria,even when he failed to do so as a military head of state,when he had no one opposing his directives.I can't leave this small small billions am collecting,if NIGERIANS like make dem DIE, I MUST WIN!IF NOT THIS BUHARI GO SPOIL BUSINESS FOR DIEZIANI, BABANGIDA,PATIENCE MY LOVE,ASSOCIATION OF OIL WELL OWNERS,ASSOCIATION OF CONTRACTORS THAT INFLATE THE PRICE OF PROJECTS,,TOMPOLO,DOKUBO, AND ASSOCIATION OF THIEVES(NOT CORRUPT PEOPLE)! CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF, MOBILISE YOUR MEN TO HELP ME FIGHT ANYBODY THAT WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE ELECTION I AM ABOUT TO RIG!

You're a good mind reader !

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
donphilopus:
Lmao.... N10b is small compared to what they've been stealing na. cheesy grin
abi?
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
In case you can't produce a certificate, i will explain the difference between corruption and stealing.

Corruption (noun)
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

Steal (verb)
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Example:
Buhari overseeing the Petroleum Trust Fund during Abacha's time while Abacha stole more oil money than all previous leaders combine, then lying and saying he fought corruption = Corruption

Buhari taking Awolowo's passport = Stealing

u make me laugh in french ; grin grin grin
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2015
Mods move this to the fp,do the needful
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Even if the corrupt pdp is trying to rig the election,wat will nigerians do?
Re: Corruption Is Different From Stealing,just Small 10billion They Begin To Shout! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Fp, fp

(1) (Reply)

#2015:where Buhari And Jonathan Stand On Some Issues / Rent Crowd For Your Political Campaign Here / Seun's Political Support Biased Or Neutral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.