Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) (80452 Views)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by kethoja(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Conji badt die
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by TijaniShakiru(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
With his green shirt I guess he is super eagles strikerWith his green shirt I guess he is super eagles strikerWith his green shirt I guess he is super eagles striker
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by nappyboi001: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa o.
Abeg make den ask dat boy wetin be hin intention abeg?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by jauntty: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
smudge2079:
Am like "what's all d fuss about?" dis act took place between two consenting adults... If he like, he should go down on her, i dont give a Bleep.
There is nothing like CONSENT with mad people. If u doubt me, then try to enter a mutual agreement with a mad person or loan some cash to a madman after u must have gotten his "consent" and tell me if any court will recognized that !!! What dat guy did is termed 'rape', even if it was the mad woman that seduced him. !!!

2 Likes

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Ricswagger: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
mako007:
See what clueless GEJ has caused?
...mumu like u,anyway GEJ till Amodu Shuaibu becomes RealMadrid coach
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by zubby29(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
SEYIKP:
he wants to stop riding bike and begins to ride jeep. shameless he goat. They suppose to break broom into his joystick. Even the mad woman na ahawo see as she relaxed.
y blame a mad woman dat has lost her mind,sad

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Olubodef(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
May God favour u d way northerners are favouring GEJ
mako007:
see the fruits of GEJ IN your life, may your life be as the way GEJ is leading this country.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Giitheon(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin signs of the end time
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by mako007(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Olubodef:
May God favour u d way northerners are favouring GEJ
I ain't supporting GEJ niccur. Try anoda line.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
It was rapee. Having sexual intimacy with a mentally unbalanced person is a crime because the person is deemed not fit to give valid consent.
He should go to jail for that .
SuperModerator:
what is his crime grin
shey mad people no dey get konji?
he is only helping the mad woman, at least, he didn't rape her.

na joke I dey oh grin

authentic affordable customised jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2058146/original-foreign-customised-football-jerseys#29129704
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by adamskutty(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tufiaaakwa grin grin
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by peteruuu(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
DONOCSO:
Una see why super eagles no fit fly again? that guy wear their jessey. people like him have been holding them down since 1999
my belle o grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by azimibraun: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
The only news to have come out of " DEAD". Kogi state in a long while. State with no progress.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by jingh(f): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
re their no prostitude in kogi state.
mad woman !

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by holysaint1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
DONOCSO:
Una see why super eagles no fit fly again? that guy wear their jessey. people like him have been holding them down since 1999

dis is y i visit nl most tyms smiley
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Too bad,How cud he do such. No wonder there many mad women with children all around. He shd be prosecuted.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
ylaa:
u get bad mouth.lol

grin. No mind me jor.

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Cnachy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Very disturbing
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by neighbourhud: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sad undecided undecided undecided
Btw, the second pix be like, (the mad woman pointing at his d*ck saying) 'oloshi, he wan kill me' grin
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by auch22: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
very funny
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by smudge2079(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hahaha. Dat mad woman seduced him indeed
jauntty:
There is nothing like CONSENT with mad people. If u doubt me, then try to enter a mutual agreement with a mad person or loan some cash to a madman after u must have gotten his "consent" and tell me if any court will recognized that !!! What dat guy did is termed 'rape', even if it was the mad woman that seduced him. !!!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by gebest: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
let he who has not sined cast the first stone.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by samueleto(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
mako007:
See what clueless GEJ has caused?

fool!!!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by SMile19(f): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2015
she doesn't look insane nor does d picture portray rape.... Only God knows wat attracted ds guy to an oldie
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by mako007(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2015
samueleto:

fool!!!

pathetic follower
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by myouri(f): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Possible situations:
1. Konji held him Badly cheesy
2. D mad woman was too sexy cheesy grin
3. Ritualist cry
4. She seduced him cheesy grin
5. They are lovers cheesy grin

How come d woman held her wrapper against her bosoms in d second pix...she dey shame?? cheesy grin.

LORD..have Mercy!!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by knightsTempler: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2015
K

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by seangy4konji: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Dat pussy will be tight and warm.

Nigga enjoying d holidays.

Fresh air baby.

I would like to bail him cis I don't like when people disturb a Nigga trying to have some fun?can a man not socialize any longer?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Missfads(f): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Mhmm....Wonders they say shall never end
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2015
fijiano202:
hahaha
.....incarcerate him asap
say wetin undecided see the woman's legs up o who knows maybe she was enjoying it. she doesn't even look mad
in as far as I'm concerned, the bike man is also mad else he wouldn't do such
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Balkan(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2015
How come the woman's rapper look so clean and new.
Are you she is actually mad.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2015
thunder fire konji........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.