Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) (80453 Views)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Seemyfather(m): 2:46am On Jan 04, 2015
How come the mad woman wrapper con take clean naw? More so why is she crying as well? In fact, I dey begin to dey smell something here ooooooo.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Yobo!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by smsdigito: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2015
wahala every where o can u imagine this small boy with this oold woman?

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by anietiejoh: 3:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Its a shame that a portal by students is only centered on entertainment and gossip and not about making discoveries and advances in science, art or technology.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:46am On Jan 04, 2015
SuperModerator:
what is his crime grin
shey mad people no dey get konji?
he is only helping the mad woman, at least, he didn't rape her.

na joke I dey oh grin

authentic affordable customised jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2058146/original-foreign-customised-football-jerseys#29129704

U obviously sold him that jersey .. And na wetin put konji for him body.. See where u have landed d poor fella .. #anyone buying jerseys from you does so @ his own peril.. #odte
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2015
grin tongue
leshluap:
How he tak seduce d mad woman, mayb he self go 1st act lik mad man... Bt sm piple sha..
U can only get to know how he managed to seduce the mad woman just by trying ur luck with every mad woman in ur area in different manners,any of them that falls for ur prank will definitely give u a clue to how the boy managed to trust his manhood into the mad woman's honeypot.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Supermajor(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Lolx... Name bush exercise d boy dy teach d woman na
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2015
onwai1:
crySee what Buhari has caused
In the life of ur mother,right?i
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2015
grin tongue
mirexxx:
lolz funnycheesy
I guess u enjoyed it?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:
I was there, Na the mad woman seduce the guy sha
Are u living with the mad woman?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by toyoutoyou: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2015
eaccyboy:
mad woman dey gt clean rapper ni? Mk una leave my brothr oooo na Kogi useless leaders cause am wen al d youths don nearly useless finish as development dey stagnant since d igala rule..f*ck al yor
U are really the true son of ur father for not denying ur brother even at the most trying period.May ur brother never desert u at the most needed time as well.U've done well for not denying ur brother.

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Sweatlock(m): 4:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm it's bizzare
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by ArabianPrince: 5:01am On Jan 04, 2015
folabayo1:
This is y I said it earlier dat average nigerian men no get taste...wit super eagles jersey, Lmao..

His action is morally wrong....not a question of taste. No consent with a woman with mental issues, more of rape and mental derangement.

Just like you said....average Nigerian men have no taste. Likewise, you could be spotted with your man and your fellow ladies will be like, that man has no taste. Get it? Don't quote me. cool
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by mbulela: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
yungcyrus:
Chai! Show us the full picx..

Or i.dont.belivit
Certified pervert.
You want to self-service with it?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by ggodd(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2015
hardestyoung:
What should we call dis.... Desperation or he's trying to do ritual. God help us. FP tins
what has he done wrong? Did he rape the mad woman? Or did he sexd her with your manhood? I dunno what's your problem in this country
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by henroe2k2(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2015
that guy needs a hot deliverance session from Steven keshi for wearing Nigerian Jersey to climb a mad woman.
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by baybeeboi: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Are u living with the mad woman?

go Church, You need prayers

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by unmask: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Conji is no respecter of title or status, male or female, sane, insane or unsane, conji respects no animal or human, living or dead. Conji attacks humans and angels, aliens and demons.... So don't blame the guy blame conji...

But seriously though, where do they always get wrappers from inside the Bush?
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by FairDude(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Those guys bad oooo. Lol. See how they made d bike man to pose for a photo shot. Lol
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by FairDude(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahahaha.... The mad woman dey cry say ''WHY UNA STOP MY LOVER FROM GIVING ME'' Lolllll

1 Like

Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by pawesome(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2015
That is why super eagles no de fit win match again.....all f dem de used to ashawo work..guess its transferable
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by juvewalex(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2015
DONOCSO:
Una see why super eagles no fit fly again? that guy wear their jessey. people like him have been holding them down since 1999
Some fellow get mouth sha ....lol
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by sammykrane(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
A great disgrace to manhood...
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by magic10(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Hope say em use condom sha..I guess she must hv gained back her sanity now. So he should marry her. God bless their union..
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by ayomidearo(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2015
DONOCSO:
Una see why super eagles no fit fly again? that guy wear their jessey. people like him have been holding them down since 1999
lmao!!!!!!!! U just got my rib cracking ...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by gidjah(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Bro you are just too foolishly funny!any ways,your seriously correct jare!
DONOCSO:
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by Horllamideh(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
deenAyetu:
Two wrongs can not make a right
Try three wrongs
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by zadok60: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Bad omen. May be the thing scarce for the guy.

make una no blame am abeg!!
when all ksu girls don travel 4 xmas..who una xpect am to lash na?..

me sef travel go villa cuz of ochanya wia strike!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by coolebux(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
The guy bukwa onye ara sef!
Re: KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) by folabayo1(f): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2015
ArabianPrince:

His action is morally wrong....not a question of taste. No consent with a woman with mental issues, more of rape and mental derangement.

Just like you said....average Nigerian men have no taste. Likewise, you could be spotted with your man and your fellow ladies will be like, that man has no taste. Get it? Don't quote me. cool
Hmmm word..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.