Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Mum Angry/disowns Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Angry/disowns Me. (3218 Views)

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
My Mum disowned me and angry with me because i took back my wife after divorce.
My siblings are inflaming the matter that she should not agree.
I sent her message asking for her forgiveness no reply. When I called she doesnt pick, when I sent her gifts she rejects.
She even said she will continue praying against me until she dies except I sent my wife away. And that I should not attend her funeral when she dies.

What do I do?
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by ritababe(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
May the blessing of the lord be with you...

Wetin make una divorce before?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by elantraceey(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
What made you guys seperate in the first place?
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by delishpot: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mama may have her reason sha. Until I know what your wife did, I cant pray for you o.
Make I nor go pray finish ya wife come do worse again. So, let us know what the battle is about.
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by simdam500(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o... I think you should settle both ladies... By doing away with your wife right now, go back to be the boy u use to be, and get her to spit out what grudges she have against ur wife... Only then, u can come back. And only then u will have peace
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why are you afraid?
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by AfricanApple(f): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2015
what could you wife do to make your mum that angry.
you really have to keep going to beg her o even if she said she doesn't wanna see you. beg elders in your family to help you beg her
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Kimoni: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2015
What exactly is the problem btw ur wife and mother?

It is well with you.
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Rosarie(f): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2015
what did ur wife do?.this wit hapns when u do not keep ur marital issurs to urslf.i tooooooooo respect my hubby fr dis.d youngr did it b regrretrd.evn if u want to divorce jst find a surface story.u told ur pple from genesis to revekatiob about ur wife web u pple had issus.ma bro in law had similar cos he could not shut his mouth wen he was having issues.momsi disown m.i dnt kno y pple divorce.u knew wat u were entering.keep beggin her wit memories of growing up.it might tk a year but she will forgive u
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by idu1(m): 5:49am On Jan 04, 2015
I can't pray for u sir. because am with your mum.......
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
idu1:
I can't pray for u sir. because am with your mum.......
my major concern is that I feel we are being injust to my wife. Initially they ordered me to divorce her on ground that she doesnt cook for me and that she possed me with sihr that I only look after my wife's and her family needs, and that is not so because I take even good care of my siblings than my wife. My mum recommended her to me to marry her in the first place after rejecting so many of my proposals.
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2015
I can't pray for you before the swear backfire or bounce back at me . The issue is WHAT DID YOUR WIFE DO THAT WARRANTED SUCH level of ANGER AND HATRED FOR YOUR ACTIONS. Anyway if you know what you did is right put your mind at rest

A CURSE WITHOUT A CURSE IS CURSELESS however if you know what she did is that bad you have to wait for your mom to calm down and go and beg her and as for your wife. Hiaaannn she must really be walking on egg shells because someone who caused enmity between mother and son must always be of good character and I am sure when she offends you again you will remind her of the severed relationship she caused.

Wait abi did she beat your mom?
Stole her jewellery or money
slapped her
insulted her?

What did she do gan ?
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
my major concern is that I feel we are being injust to my wife. Initially they ordered me to divorce her on ground that she doesnt cook for me and that she possed me with sihr that I only look after my wife's and her family needs, and that is not so because I take even good care of my siblings than my wife. My mum recommended her to me to marry her in the first place after rejecting so many of my proposals.
abi you be omo mummy as in your mom has been thinking for you and making decisions for you and the day you decided to break free from my momy this and that gbege start? Because it's only omo mummy aka mummy's boy that their mother will do everything for them sotey them go even help them toast and marry woman. Do you fall into that category of my mummy said men (child)

8 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Ewuro4: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Lord have mercy.

Curses now fly out of NL ontop people's head? grin

Mr OP, continue begging mama till you're blue on the face and If she doesn't heed. Give her space, hopefully she'll come around.

No going back, she's lived her life, live yours. I pray for you, wisdom and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Godmother(f): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:

OP, the way I see it, your mum wields too much control over you.

- She rejected a lot of your choices and chose for you.
- Then " ordered" you to divorce your wife and over something so trivial. And you sef agreed.

You need to grow a spine and stop being such a mama's boy! As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't even be married sef. How did she even know your wife doesn't cook for you? I'm sure you told her.

My advice to you is to just let your mum be. Please stop begging her cos she's going to use that to keep manipulating you. Continue showing her respect, by all means. But please, put your foot down and let her know you have taken a decision and that's final. Learn to keep and resolve your marital issues between you and your wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:

This is exactly why I changed my mind on the issue of marrying who your parents recommend, when they now dislike/hate the person they order you to disengage. Who wants parents to still be controlling their home after marriage?

In my opinion your mum is dancing to her own music so she should suck it up. Keep trying to reason with her but if I were you I won't worry about all that don't attend my funeral talk, when she's dead will she know she and who did or didn't attend?

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Kai una too dey forget for nairaland
This guy has had mummy / wife issues for ages, he is always here and in the Islam section asking for advice on the same issue.

1. Mummy married the wife for him
2. Mummy fell out with wife because she said wife was respecting her own mother more
3. Mummy orders he divorced his wife and he did
4. Uncles came and begged he wanted to get his wife back mummy said over her dead body because her " enemies " namely his wife and her mother will laugh at her
5. Guy gets wife back mummy disowns him

The one I pity in all this is the wife and kids caught in the middle of the drama, indecision and tantrums
I expect him to drive wife away again soon and come back and ask for more advice.

12 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
aisha2:
This guy has had mummy / wife issues for ages, he is always here and in the Islam section asking for advice on the same issue.

2. Mummy fell out with wife because she said wife was respecting her own mother more
4. Uncles came and begged he wanted to get his wife back mummy said over her dead body because her " enemies " namely his wife and her mother will laugh at her

The one I pity in all this is the wife and kids caught in the middle of the drama, indecision and tantrums
I expect him to drive wife away again soon and come back and ask for more advice.
Whats ur advice?
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
Whats ur advice?

None, you shouldn't be married. You can't even head yourself talkless of heading a home

15 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
Whats ur advice?

You are really in bondage, let your mum be for a while and stop begging, heaven will not fall. Read D.H Lawrence 's Sons and lovers and find out how the boys broke free from their controlling mother. What God has join together, let no man put asunder . Your mum has already made herself an enemy of God, why are you scared? She won't know who attended her burial or not, so grow a pair please.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Rosarie(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
aisha2:

hahahahaga.na real mommy boyyt n now he is tryin to cut out.ma bro leave yr mom.she has lived her life btr face u
iyawo

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rosarie:
hahahahaga.na real mommy boyyt n now he is tryin to cut out.ma bro leave yr mom.she has lived her life btr face u
iyawo

I once used an equivalent of 2 full scap sheet to advise this man on his family wahala only for him to go ahead and divorce the wife on mummy's say so. The wife from his previous stories hasn't done anything to actually offend him or mama, she is just a pawn in mama's power play

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
aisha2:

I once used an equivalent of 2 full scap sheet to advise this man on his family wahala only for him to go ahead and divorce the wife on mummy's say so. The wife from his previous stories hasn't done anything to actually offend him or mama, she is just a pawn in mama's power play

Sheesh! 2 fullscap?! LoL the guy is a real mama's boy.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Hazardd(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
divorce your wife and marry your mum na.

10 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by makzeze: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hazardd:
divorce your wife and marry your mum na.
no joke please
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
LordReed:

Sheesh! 2 fullscap?! LoL the guy is a real mama's boy.

Less than two months ago this same man with mummy / wife issues was looking for another woman to bring into this mess. Anybody wey dey advice am get power

(0) (Reply)
I Need A Muslim Lady For Serious Relationship by makzeze: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
hello all, i am a civil servant working in Abuja searching for a lady for a serious relationship.
With d following:
1. Muslim
2. From the north
3. Age: 18 to 30

please send your contact to: write2mmb@hotmail.co.uk

pls inform me here as soon as you send.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
aisha2:

Less than two months ago this same man with mummy / wife issues was looking for another woman to bring into this mess. Anybody wey dey advice am get power

(0) (Reply)
I Need A Muslim Lady For Serious Relationship by makzeze: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
hello all, i am a civil servant working in Abuja searching for a lady for a serious relationship.
With d following:
1. Muslim
2. From the north

Wonderful.

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by Rosarie(f): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
aisha2:

lmao!
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by bennyrazz: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol @sambarry, so u sabi fear like this grin @op, has your father also disowned you
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
bennyrazz:
Lol @sambarry, so u sabi fear like this grin @op, has your father also disowned you
why I no go fear? Make I carry another pesin swear for my head. Emi ke? grin

tobangbo kan ma fi bra gba mi lori.won ni tilekun mo mi lai lai.na that kain prayer song be for the op cool
Re: My Mum Angry/disowns Me. by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nawa o.na im I leave my bokoto to ne typing. Smh
aisha2:

(0) (Reply)
With d following:
1. Muslim
2. From the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Wedding Invitation Card ? / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion / I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.