Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion (3208 Views)

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
To be brief, happy Sunday everon
,indeed marriage is a blessing but has it's ups and downs,
MY wife left to east angrily ,and without thinking the consequence of tomorrow, she left ignorantly as money no dey flow again somehow ,but am not saying she marries me for money sake OK,but she is impatience and ignorances,,but somebody somewhere may be remotting her as she has no dad,,now am all alone,this is a woman I paid all and married before white and traditional igbo marriage before touching her, so money were no longer flowing like before and we had ups and down, while the house rent increase skyrocketly and I decide to build my own house ,since then I have not know peace .pls ladies in the house,is it bad if become a young landlord, would not my wife be a young landlady too.

The problems is my wife thinks given her the money for business would be better than building. She sees me as a wicked man, she has relocated back and non of her families has called to ask what is going on,pls mothers ,and great men,was I wrong in building, or should I have taking that money to established my wife,knowing full well that once the house is half way ready I can get few tenenat to rent and use that money join another cash to support her business. The worst part is that I have stop building just to favour her ,I send few of my business profit to her while my uncomplicated building with things I have paid for still lies in the hands of the sells since 6 months now,only coming to repay my rent again.

(1) Pls should I stop sending her money ,so she will learn her lesson to be patience if owu done blow her,she may return with the kids ,and use that money to finish up the building in 5months,just a 2bedroom flat ,and 3 extra self con
Or

(2) should I abandoned the building and keep sending her money at the other end,while I wash my plate,Cook by my self , wash my cloth, and still act as a gentleman ,and snurb the temptation of looking outside since she don't cares any more. And when a woman leave a man house without a good reason or violence, mothers and ladies we all know the wife has left an open doors for another woman .meanwhile another more beautiful lady is knocking and conjeee dey hold me each time ,bit I kept saying the devil you know is better than the angel one don't know .
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Nwodosis(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
How do we get to hear her own side of the story? No matter how had you try to paint her of not being a good wife, there no smoke without fire. Your problem with your wife is not finance but TRUST issues! Who no wan answer Landlady? Did you carry her along in the purchase of the land and the building project? Did she contribute in the design or in the choice of the property location? Is the said property bearing only your name or both of your names?
I bet you never carried her along and she felt insecured. She wants her own business for financial security because your actions made her feel insecured.
I advise, you swallow your ego and bring her back and apologize with style.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by immortalcrown(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
If what you said is truly the problem in your marriage and you are asking for third-party opinions, I am sorry to tell you that you are not mentally mature enough for marriage. I said if because I do not know if you are being honest here.

If you abandon the building to please her, what do you think she will do to you when you are unable to pay rent?

Mumu, complete your building so that even if she divorces you, you and your next wife will have a shelter without insults from any landlord.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022

BONDAGE u guys call marriage angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by ChiefSosa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
I choose option 1. But, you still have to send some money over, in order to cater for the kids. I'm sure she'll understand your plans later, and how important it is to own YOUR own building/house. I sure say belle go sweet am when you finish the house, and people start dey call am 'landlady'. Some money gotten from rent can also be used to help her business. You both just need to sit down and get your priorities in order; the most important things before the least important things. But, don't forget to take care of your family in everything you're doing.
Also, what kinda business did/does she want to do? if such business will bring in good profit that will help in completing the house you're building, then give her some money for business. We just hope she's not the squandering type of individual.
Shalom!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by soundOsonic: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa bros you dey try o, when you build the house finish, she go come back.
If your kids are 7 upward go and take back your kids. You can take care of them. What if your wife dies? Won't you still take care of them.
Don't send her money. Your money is your money. You have dreams to own your own house, she have dreams to have her own business, but the money belongs to you, king pursue your dreams.
If she can't finance herself, she should shut up and leave.
If you don't build now and you postpone to the future, you will suffer as things will be to expensive for you to build house for your children. Think

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Shifi1: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Still send her little money because of ur kids
But continue ur house project

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by dawnomike(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
edunaragold:
MY wife left to east angrily ,and without thinking the consequence of tomorrow, she left ignorantly as money no dey flow again somehow ,but am not saying she marries me for money sake OK,but she is impatience and ignorances,,but somebody somewhere may be remotting her as she has no dad,,now am all alone,this is a woman I paid all and married before white and traditional igbo marriage before touching her, so money were no longer flowing like before and we had ups and down, while the house rent increase skyrocketly and I decide to build my own house ,since then I have not know peace .pls ladies in the house,is it bad if become a young landlord, would not my wife be a young landlady too.

The problems is my wife thinks given her the money for business would be better than building. She sees me as a wicked man, she has relocated back and non of her families has called to ask what is going on,pls mothers ,and great men,was I wrong in building, or should I have taking that money to established my wife,knowing full well that once the house is half way ready I can get few tenenat to rent and use that money join another cash to support her business. The worst part is that I have stop building just to favour her ,I send few of my business profit to her while my uncomplicated building with things I have paid for still lies in the hands of the sells since 6 months now,only coming to repay my rent again.

(1) Pls should I stop sending her money ,so she will learn her lesson to be patience if owu done blow her,she may return with the kids ,and use that money to finish up the building in 5months,just a 2bedroom flat ,and 3 extra self con
Or

(2) should I abandoned the building and keep sending her money at the other end,while I wash my plate,Cook by my self , wash my cloth, and still act as a gentleman ,and snurb the temptation of looking outside since she don't cares any more. And when a woman leave a man house without a good reason or violence, mothers and ladies we all know the wife has left an open doors for another woman .meanwhile another more beautiful lady is knocking and conjeee dey hold me each time ,bit I kept saying the devil you know is better than the angel one don't know .

leave her for now and face how to make money and complete your house... She will come back to her senses later.

NB: Ensure you take care of your kids

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Skullano(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
She has moved to the east so let her be and focus on completing your building bros..

When you don't call or send her funds for a long time then we will know how far she's prepared to stay alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
edunaragold:
MY wife left to east angrily ,and without thinking the consequence of tomorrow, she left ignorantly as money no dey flow again somehow
The same mouth
- money no flow again
- she wants to start a business
- stop sending her money maybe her brain go reset undecided

Abeg lets hear from the woman!

Obviously money not flowing is not the issue here!

Building a house shouldn't stop you from taking care of your family!

Some of you just like putting your spouse through unnecessary stress!

Someone thats crazy about money will not ask you for money for business, not car or dress oooo shocked shocked business!

You must have stop or not consistent in sending her the money you use to!

In this Buhari era! Shame no even catch you!

No one will take care of your boys the way their mother will do!

So come down from your high horse and do the needful before you use your hands to scatter your home!

SMH mtcheew, you are still young, experience go teach you! I just hope its not in a bitter way!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by TechTack: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
you are a man. a real man. but how dare you try to compete for authority over the home management with her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FORGIVE HER. SHE WILL RETURN

1 Like

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

BONDAGE u guys call marriage angry
But sleeping with countless women is not bondage undecided

A lot of you here are from broken homes so you are broken

Asking others to be like you, will not heal you!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Skullano:
She has moved to the east so let her be and focus on completing your building bros..

When you don't call or send her funds for a long time then we will know how far she's prepared to stay alone.
So what if she remarries Will you go and live in the new building with OP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by donbachi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pikin wey grow,go ask for him papa

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Skullano:

She's not alone, she's with his kids

1 Like

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
Lol... Most don't

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... Most don't
Leave am! Make hime dey console himself!
Make him go ask Regina Daniels. She look for her papa

These days self children dey rent parents to represent in marriage if you do anyhow!

Just love your family, its what people are paying millions to look for, is it too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... Most don't
His will
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
edunaragold:

Or

Congratulations on your building project

Pls continue building your house as building materials goes up every day

Those materials you kept for 6 months in someone shop is no longer what it is now

As for your wife, so far you are not the one that chased her out, she will come back and by then she will start reasoning with you

4 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by yinkeys(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Relationships are dead.
Don’t bring in kids to this life if you don’t have at least $1 million to properly finance children’s sports, formal, martial, creative & business education etc.
Nigerian economy has gone to the dogs.
It’s bad times for blacks in the global political space.
Just pump and dump.
Have fun

“What most men uniquely deceive themselves of is that they will ultimately be appreciated by women for their sacrifices. Learn this now, you won’t”

You’re a utility
Honour is not a feminine trait
If you like be deceived by society
If you like waste your life trying to understand them.
Lesson & advice to singles without kids
May God forgive us

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

So what if she remarries Will you go and live in the new building with OP

If its her choice to remarry then the Op to will remarry

1 Like

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
frozen70:

If its her choice to remarry then the Op to will remarry
grin grin grin do you know what he will marry

If this one is asking for N10, do you know if the new one will ask for N1,000 undecided grin

He will marry another one right grin

Children of today, must you lose what you have before you cherish it

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Boogyman557: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
frozen70:

Congratulations on your building project

Pls continue building your house as building materials goes up every day

Those materials you kept for 6 months in someone shop is no longer what it is now

As for your wife, so far you are not the one that chased her out, she will come back and by then she will start reasoning with you

. I go with you advice sir
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Wazobia2216: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Your family's happiness will open doors for you!

Take care of them and still build your house!

Thats what a wise young man will do!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
If what you said is truly the problem in your marriage and you are asking for third-party opinions, I am sorry to tell you that you are not mentally mature enough for marriage. I said if because I do not know if you are being honest here.

If you abandon the building to please her, what do you think she will do to you when you are unable to pay rent?

Mumu, complete your building so that even if she divorces you, you and your next wife will have a shelter without insults from any landlord.
. Hahahaha I talk am nairaland go fire we hahaha
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
ChiefSosa:
I choose option 1. But, you still have to send some money over, in order to cater for the kids. I'm sure she'll understand your plans later, and how important it is to own YOUR own building/house. I sure say belle go sweet am when you finish the house, and people start dey call am 'landlady'. Some money gotten from rent can also be used to help her business. You both just need to sit down and get your priorities in order; the most important things before the least important things. But, don't forget to take care of your family in everything you're doing.
Also, what kinda business did/does she want to do, if such business will bring in good profit that will help in completing the house you're building, then give her some money for business. We just hope she's not the squandering type of individual.
Shalom!
. Its well,OK brother thanks
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by bmdmix11: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
edunaragold:

Or

keep building
tell her to fuk off.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by Boogyman557: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no need READ ur STORY bcus e go need ENERGY DRINK to read...

but to my UNDERSTANDING u de LOSEGUARD!

JAZZ in her UNIT or AMA wit better LOADED KALA..

BLAST BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR and every AMA go TWAMER...

JAZZ in wer she Mount and carry ur KIDS...

I no say make u BLAST pesin ooo..

JUST BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Your family's happiness will open doors for you!

Take care of them and still build your house!

Thats what a wise young man will do!
himm its very hard to be a wish man especially in the mist of a woman who concluded before seeing result
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
dawnomike:
leave her for now and face how to make money and complete your house... She will come back to her senses later.

NB: Ensure you take care of your kids
you try thanks .
Re: Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion by edunaragold(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
na wetin I dey always talk dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold The Jonathan's Family / Child Custody Issues: What Do You Advise? / Mature Advice Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.