Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady (17676 Views)

Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015 / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by blesseddivah(f): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Her name is princess shyngle, she just topped the list as d list as Africa's most curvy woman...
She's an actress and video vixen...
MORE PHOTOS BELOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by blesseddivah(f): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Her waist tho

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by blesseddivah(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Moreeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by figlio(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Her curves are good ok but nobody is perfect, cos eventhogh she's got the best body that everyman will die for.......she still is'nt a beautiful diva which again many are dying for.........that just life.....she lucky she got many things that dem guys want........cos the truth is she's fu'cking sexy!!!
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by dannydaniels(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
why she just dey curve curve anyhow......
abeg she be curve7 ??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Fynestboi: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Ewizard(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gat more curves dan a race track...
#BringBackBuhariCert.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by walexGodson(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can die inside dia,,,,,lols
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by TrishaP(f): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Such endowment is too much for one person. This is super perfect. Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by OjoMadiba: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Learners of work!!
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Kenzico(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gasssshhhh!! Dis is a damn GoD given hips
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by prettyjo(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
tripping

1 Like

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by MsFaith: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Wondering if she grew up like this or she did some surgery or probably exercises
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Awww..Look at that tummy embarassed
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Francheezy(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:

Where is the endowment??
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Francheezy(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2015
MsFaith:
Wondering if she grew up like this or she did some surgery or probably exercises

It's exercise + use of Waist Cynchers
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Afrok(m): 1:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Her waist makes her look like a FISH to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Maximus17(m): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:
this can't be perfect, the waist and hips are so disproportional in its ratio
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by barackodam: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Chisos!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by red101(f): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2015
MsFaith:

who knows. but more and more women are using corsets to train their waist. despite the negative health effects.
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Valadmiral(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2015
front page

bt wait o
is dis real?
azn aw can sombdy av dis kain tin

see dt one on black sitn

be lyk sitn on a baloon ball

dis is nt curve
dis is calving

any way aw dos dis afect d fct dt my babe is prgnt for my best frnd nd her sis is prgnt for me....

1 Like

Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by hayoakins(m): 4:48am On Jan 04, 2015
OMG!

Lamb of God, help your boy.

shocked shockedshocked
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by mesoade(m): 4:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Can't marry curvy ladies like this,to prevent taking a second wife when she's old and will find it difficult to walk up and down
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2015
She's not my dream girl at all,far from it,she looks weird and has chubby cheeks,i like my lady curvy with Halle Berry face
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Mcbussy(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She's not my dream girl at all,far from it,she looks weird and has chubby cheeks,i like my lady curvy with Halle Berry face

Carve 1 for yourself cheesy wink
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Babe2sure(f): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Hourglass things, though disproportional somehow.
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Figure 8 tins...,buh it's a big no facially
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Mcbussy:

Carve 1 for yourself cheesy wink
grin I not God
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
embarassed I'm jealous cry
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by blesseddivah(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2015
She's cute to me tho...
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Smily202(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady by Smily202(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's cute to me tho...

And u r cute to me too. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role / Dabota Lawson & Hubby Shut Down Marriage Crash Rumour With New Loved Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.