Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role (17677 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by NwekeUG(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Linda Ikeji:
'Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role' (Photo)

Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that being a mum to her son, Jayce, is her best, blessed and most fulfilling role, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a new photo of herself and her son Jayce, via her Instagram handle, she wrote:

"My best, blessed and most fulfilling role yet... mummy!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyccTynvhj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Freestainworld(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
It's good to be a mum but on the right way.

24 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by greatiyk4u(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing fulfilling being a single mum

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by LINTUNE(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
go watch the movie "the glorias" , then u will understand how femism lost its primary objectives of empowering women, rather it encourasged promiscuity amongs women, abortion, and lesbianism ..

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by victornwaru(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
that's wonderful. I'm happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
And being rich too wink

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Murphy870(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
C
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Mum with Money is the best.

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by 4tomandchi: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Olosho feminist bastards I thought you claimed to be ungovernable and can't leave under a man ?

Who is the father to your bastard child?

You devil's advocate keep receiving young girls and crashing people's marriages while you are enjoying the satisfaction that motherhood brings which can only come about if a man and woman unite.

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
True Linda Dear
May God Bless all caring and loving mums; May your efforts never go in vain and may you all live long to reap the fruits of your labor

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Who be the papa of the pikin

Na the only Thing wey I wan know undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by EternalBeing: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Nice.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by OneKinGuy(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Damn, no be this boy way them born the other day

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by money121(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Yimu tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Dailyhappenings: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Being a mother is really sweet...ND coupled with the fact that she has money ...but why Nengi come dey twerk for her fans abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU21rtUTCvc

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Nickymezor(f): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by specialmati(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2020
naso we will never neglect the job of the male figure. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by iBuyandSell: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
From the same woman that says “no woman should give birth out of wedlock”

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by ojun50(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Ferdinandu(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Haters. See them up there. Na by force to marry. Everyone should do what makes him or her happy at any time not what society thinks should make you happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Etinosa1234: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
From the coordinator of Men are scum ministries, she could have at least tell us why she became a baby mama

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by lkillbrokehoes: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
It's best to be a wife with kids , than a baby mama sperm thief, Lolz cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by hakeem4(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
I thought she was a Hardcore feminist.

every dream of a woman is to have a child and a beautiful family, All these deranged ladies think Having a good career is classified as a success for women.
Even the men who pursue career don't even like it talkless of ladies

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by bestman09(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Absolute truth. Better have a child out of wedlock than enter menopause waiting for a husband

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by kennyz247(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Edusouls(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Interesting information from you, I would watch the movie..
LINTUNE:
go watch the movie "the glorias" , then u will understand how femism lost its primary objectives of empowering women, rather encourage promiscuity amongs women, abortion, and lesbianism ..
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Roon9(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Nasoooo!
Awon feminists grin
Subtle evangelism
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by scribble: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2020
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)*** / Dabota Lawson & Hubby Shut Down Marriage Crash Rumour With New Loved Up Video / Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.