Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million (4026 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Jonathan Caught In Plagiarism / President Jonathan Caught Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by iamrealdeji(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

yes.
no one wey i ask say army get him own.
Some of my family are WWII veterans. Those ones will humbly agree they have no certificate.
I have my own certificate and I know where my oga own dey.
But I'm telling you today if you don't know this,Buhari wouldn't have gone that far in his career had it been he has no certificate when he's not using charm on anyone to be appointed for anything,and also,im still repeating myself,what has certificate got to do with this? Must you be a professor to rule a nation?a humble citizen like Einstein was offered to rule his nation but he himself rejected it and replied them by saying It would be difficult for him because he can only deal with anything concerning science and not leadership,leadership has nothing to do with how educated you are,Wole Soyinka to many Nigerians is so brilliant.....,that doesn't mean he can rule a nation successfully more than anyone,brilliance apart,leadership apart,intelligence apart,they're not on the same line
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by tit(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2015
seges:

You are spineless and a hyprocrite that prefers to hide your head in the sand concering the corruption in the Goodluck Jonathan regime

ok.
carry tree branch begin go riot againt corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by tit(f): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But I'm telling you today if you don't know this,Buhari wouldn't have gone that far in his career had it been he has no certificate when he's not using charm on anyone to be appointed for anything,and also,im still repeating myself,what has certificate got to do with this? Must you be a professor to rule a nation?a humble citizen like Einstein was offered to rule his nation but he himself rejected it and replied them by saying It would be difficult for him because he can only deal with anything concerning science and not leadership,leadership has nothing to do with how educated you are,Wole Soyinka to many Nigerians is so brilliant.....,that doesn't mean he can rule a nation successfully more than anyone,brilliance apart,leadership apart,intelligence apart,they're not on the same line

i agree with the second part of your excellent writeup.
nerds are not always good with people.

Nigerian army was once described as an army of anything goes.
i saw a lot when i was in the service.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

ok.
carry tree branch begin go riot againt corruption.
Why do you support a corrupt thief like Jonathan?
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

my brother,
it is not a matter of belief.
it is a matter of reality.
you want make we dey kill anybody whey them point say him be theif?

do you want me to belief the allegations say General Buhari, mai gaskiya, no get certificate?
Or do you want me to believe that he has certificate when me I never see am or INEC never talk say them don see the certificate with their two koro koro eyes?

so my brother, no too dey belive allegation.
if you travel return and somebody come tell you say them see yar wife for hotel, you go believe?
Well,you have a point there,its not good to believe what people say all the time,but these numerous allegations were made before election surfaces,before APC,and mind you,there are some obvious allegations you have no choice than to believe,are you telling me you don't believe those allegations on Stella Oduah etc either? No one would point out anything without strong evidence and proper investigation,someone telling me about wife in hotel is different from administration,proper investigations are carried out before they point out anything,if not,the investigators are at high risk of loosing their jobs for incompetence,false allegations can only surface in the administration of a clueless and incompetent leader like Jonathan because he's easy to manipulate
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by iamrealdeji(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Good you understand me now
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by oluspencer(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Coup plotting is criminal act punishable under the law.
Coup plotting is even worse than rigging because whilst the people have a say in an imperfect election,
they have no say when tyrants like buhari and abacha usurp the powers of state.
You are telling me you support a criminal.

Apart from rumors fomented by never-do-wells like Tinubu and Faruk Lawan,
I have not heard of any judgement or indictment of President Jonathan.
As an adult, i cannot take decisions based on unfounded rumours or accusations.
I would advise you to apply better wisdom in running your life.

Stop blaming buhari for the 1981 coup, I could remember there was massive issue of corruption in d land. Omoboriowo won in ondo state without campaign, oluloyo won in OYO in a caculation where d vote of modakeke is much more than Ibandan. Ministries were burnt down in lagos in order to render files and document useless. Umaru Diko Scammed poor nigerias in a deal to purchase rice same way that jonathan scam you by selling immigration form and not giving you the JOb. Buhari's Coup was needed and Buhari's change is needed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by lilflipnerd: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Aunty u, Military Service please dnt ridicule the Name of the Armed forces... my only experience with military is NMS.. I can stand to tell u anywhere Armed forces Nigeria is the most discipline sector in nigeria even more than the Religious Institutions.. 1=1 notin like 2=1
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by Dreyl(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:
Out of the 1 million men that have passed through the West African Frontier Force and the Nigerian Army,
is it not ironic that the Army held on to only Buhari's certificates!
They did not even let him keep photocopies?

How sad!
E-diot you need to get laid asap!
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by nduchucks: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Which service was this? Inquiring minds wanna know. small time we go hear say some people attend our great institution NDA. Apart from me and Mr. Gull (DeridedGull, Duru1, Dede1) no other NLer has been authenticated to have passed through that institution.
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
If only someone had arrested Patence Jonthan and set her to jail when she was caught we would'nt have the President running the country and allowing the massive corruption currently going on.
Re: Patience Jonathan Caught Laundering $13 Million by Abagworo(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Old soldier never die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Wins Round One At Rivers Governorship Election Tribunal / Buhari Vs Atiku: 16 States PDP Clearly Leads Revealed / PHOTOS: 33 Years Mahdi Aliyu Gusau: Meet Nigeria's Youngest Deputy Governor Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.