Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal (68052 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
rhymz:

I think it is pertinent to highlight this part of the article because when people shout corruption they only understand it in the very simple Nigerian definition of a public official stealing money. I always say it that the greatest monster here is institutionalized corruption in our system, the type that rewards mediocrity and throw merit under the bus. The type that ignores due process and substitutes it with nepotism and bigotry.

Let's face the facts here and tell the truth, I am directing this to the likes of omenka, berem barcanista and the likes, it is very clear that all your shouts about change is pretentious and borne out ulterior motives. You lots are pretenders and have no genuine intentions for any change. Your moral rectitude stinks to the highest heaven, just like Buhari you select the corrupt acts to criticize depending on the person who is involved.

How exactly are you guyz different from the people you so criticize as a past time hobby here on NL. I can't believe people screaming corruption, change and all that hypocrisy can in the same breath defend the shenanigans surrounding the release of Buhari's certificate. You guyz would have been better off shutting up in silence and just wait and see if truly he has any certificate to present than make these lame efforts to rationalize the grandstanding going on from the Buhari camp. That you will even want to blame opposition for this and ignore the fact that this is a constitutional requirements only goes to show the level of your own individual warped sense of corruption, to you lots it is just about winning so that you can come here and gloat about it. You guyz are a disappointment not because you support Buhari but because you are ready to condole corruption if it is being done by somebody you like or are close to. You lot should bow your head in shame, you are the reason why this country is facing more challenges than ever before. Shame on all of you.
Well said Sir, sometimes I wonder how politics would make some people condone ilegalities. It's so pathetic, and this has made us a laughing stock abroad - that some stupidd useless Nigerians would reject well educated and inspiring individuals and call for a STARK ILLITERATE COW to be our President.
How disgusting!!
The way it is now, even if buhari finally presents the semblance of the required cert (which I doubt) things won't still work out well for him.
He has already lost many of his supporters as well as the Undecided Neutrals to GEJ.
To them, they rather remain with GEJ till 2019 than with a Stark illiterate cow, terrorist, cou-plotter and Dictator.
Oh thou stupid apc members, please this insult on Nigeria is just too much - y'all must stop now.
Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by barapistis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some body. Needs to tell all southwesteners that binaries is not there man.
for God sake this guy is a torrorist

Am from southwest formerly livig in the north an can tell the atrocities this guy has committed during my stay in the north
If. Vote him....you vote death on yourself. Be u a muslim or christian from the southwest
The reason
Yoruba muslims are not considered TRUE muslims by the hausas and fulani

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Agwaso: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari please do the needful and shame your critics instead of beating about the bush. Don't waste our time, we ain't got time to waste.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by babestella: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
LadyPM:
Certificate or no certificates, Buhari will take over the governance of Nigeria via Feb 14 election. Jonathan should do all the stealing fo last him in Otoeke. Otueke is waiting to receive him as head of their zoo.

Shut up lady, the fact is obvious, your lying general has never stopped lying, his is an illiterate, a deranged Islamist, he is unrepentant and a perpetual evader of the rule of law. You should be ashamed of yourself to give support to a deceitful candidate, it shows you & your APC party don't even have any real value for a proper and sane system. please tell your terror leader to present his certificate of get booted out of the race.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
If truly buhari gave the ORIGINALS of his FSLC and WASC to the Military, then he is more foolish and stupidd than I thought.
That will be the height of cluelessness, and he wants to be my President, God forbids that STARK ILLITERATE COW.

He should go there and get it sharperly before Jan 16

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by LadyPM: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
babestella:

Shut up lady, the fact is obvious, your lying general has never stopped lying, his is an illiterate, a deranged Islamist, he is unrepentant and a perpetual evader of the rule of law. You should be ashamed of yourself to give support to a deceitful candidate, it shows you & your APC party don't even have any real value for a proper and sane system. please tell your terror leader to present his certificate of get booted out of the race.
. Get lost!! Buhari is far better than Ur clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
LadyPM:
Certificate or no certificates, Buhari will take over the governance of Nigeria via Feb 14 election. Jonathan should do all the stealing fo last him in Otoeke. Otueke is waiting to receive him as head of their zoo.
I'm sure one cow brain mallam was bleeping the hell out of your puss when you posted this garbage so I am assuming you weren't thinking straight.
Come comment reasonable after you've reached climax and taken your bath using Delta soap, Detol, rug brush and NaOCl solution, because the stench that will be oozing out of your inbetween now could cause infections worse than ebola!!!!!

Expecting your quote with more Aboki buruantashi sex inspired comment!!!....

And if any of these words are lost on you, I just proved my point that you are not here but in your own "sex on the mat in a mud - raffia frond roofed rat hole"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by barapistis(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
To those that dont know any thing about radicals like buhari . A dead gef is better than 10000 buhari for now
Not that I like gejs administration but we dont have an alternative for now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Lordsaggy: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder why is hard for this people to understand what the Army said....the have photocopies of his academic records not certificate, they said that everybody keeps his original certificate himself.... so Mr.GMB, pls kindly with ease and no much argument, provide with INEC anything they need, or you start dusting your mantle...... shekina*

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by babestella: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
LadyPM:
. Get lost!! Buhari is far better than Ur clueless president.

Shut your trap, your cow general is unfit to lead this beautiful nation, it's not for a dictator like him, a hater of democracy, a coup plotter, he even shot his way to the rank of general and his gullible and illiterate supporters are here displaying their stupidity. Buhari is far more clueless, a pepper seller is much more better than your coupist general who cannot even present a tangible school certificate. You and your APC party have just been hoodwinked by the coupist, but you keep denying the obvious, you all are losers as always. Tell your dumb general to show us his certificate. It's not negotiable, this is not the time to evade procedures, you all come here to shout for change, now we see the kind of change you and your party really desire for Nigerians. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by blkmum700: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
hyfr:
third class citizen living like a king yo. What has the presidency earned your wretched family Half toothed A** fucker

I don't talk to fool,I repeat stop quoting me and don't die of hypertention,fuc/k/ing third class mugu,buhari is given you and your family sleepness nights very soon,you will die of hypertention.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Remarkable: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheBitterTruth:
I'm sure before this week runs out he will Show the public but never will he subject himself to showing the military. It's totally unprofessional, it's humiliating. Habah!, I don't believe this is happening in military. I can't wait for my Father to retire and live this soaked environment afterall he has reached the apex. I cry for Nigeria Army.

All of y'all knocking the Nigerian Army are doing so just to draw attention away from the main issue...

Buhari made a claim against the military... and you guys say the military should have kept silent?

#Buhari show your certificate. Originala copy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
NairalandOP:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/192662-buhari-army-ridiculing-me-with-certificate-scandal

Dumb!

Can't buhari produce the same certificate he submitted to inec for all the 3times he has contested?

He is the one ridiculing himself by not showing his first school living certificate which is just the basic minimum requirement for anyone contesting to become Nigerias president.

Why is it so difficult for buhari to just do the needful so that this embarassment on his person can come to its climax?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Remarkable: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
wirinet:

Sorry, but i am not a neutral person, i have a bias for Buhari, so my views might be tainted by my bais. Having said that, i doubt Buhari lacks the minimum qualifications required to contest for president of Nigeria, which is a secondary school certificate or its equivalent. I concede you are more informed than me in military matters, but are you telling me that he could have attended all those courses without having a secondary school certificate. (Now having academic excellence in the exams is another matter entirely).
Are you people saying he did not attend secondary school at all, he attended secondary school but did not sit for the exams or he sat for the exams but did not pass?

We are saying: #Buhari show your certificate. Original copy.

Don't you think that is a fair request? neutral or not. I mean, its an INEC requirement, so whether biased or not, he has to do the needful... don't you think so.

So, please, join us and demand:

#Buhari show your certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Azo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yesterday, a military source told Vanguard that the military does not have Gen. Buhari's certificate. Today, the director of public relations of the Nigerian Army Brigadier Olaleye Lajide, dismissed the reports, saying the military have his academic records, that they're just waiting for him to apply for it

From Sahara Reporters
The military spokesman made the disclosure while responding to a text message from SaharaReporters seeking clarification about the status of Mr. Buhari’s records. Brigadier Lajide affirmed that the Nigerian Army is in possession of all records of serving, retired and deceased officers since its inception. He added, however, that all military officers are supposed to keep original copies of their certificates.
According to him, in the event where an officer loses his or her original copy of records, the concerned officer must officially apply for copies from the army. He stated that the army responds to such requests in an expeditious manner. Brigadier Lajide told our correspondent that he was a former director of records at the Nigerian Army headquarters and had seen records of older and retired generals. He added that he was in no doubt that General Buhari’s records were intact. Brigadier Olaleye insisted that the claim in a major Nigerian newspaper, that the army could not locate Mr. Buhari’s record was untrue.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/nigerian-army-now-says-they-have.html
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
eedris07:
Buhari get cert, Buhari no get cert.... Dats not wat we r demandin 4..

We r demandin 4 sm1 who can use his no.6 to mek Nigeria a better place..
We r demandin 4 a leader dat can build n invest in Nigeria...
We r demandin 4 strong minded leader who knw wat his doin...
We r demandin 4 dat leader who can fight 4 his people...
We r demandin 4 change....
We r demandin GMB to be d President of federal reublic of Nigerian...
SO BUHARI ALL THE WAY

#CHANGE
If you can't use ur brain to cert as obj did. Then he's not worth coming out this advanced age
And why would ur messiah tell lies? How cam he be so chicken headed to refer inec to the military for his cert? Bro think cause its obviously people like you dat r supporting fake change. Obviously ur buhari is very incompetent if he can't organise and advance himself since retirement.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Azo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
reachie281:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ

Hello brethren, i bring greetings from the Lord to you all and i wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am a senior pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and affordable special xmas loan package to all believer's in Christ anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as 3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their challenges. We know that as this year begins, all believer's in Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. Because of this, this year, we have decided to extend our soft loan services NOT ONLY TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY but also to none members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $1,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that this year is your year of financial breakthrough. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

Scamming in the name of the lord.... Amen grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by lastpage: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
barapistis:
Some body. Needs to tell all southwesteners that binaries is not there man.
for God sake this guy is a torrorist

Am from southwest formerly livig in the north an can tell the atrocities this guy has committed during my stay in the north
If. Vote him....you vote death on yourself. Be u a muslim or christian from the southwest
The reason
Yoruba muslims are not considered TRUE muslims by the hausas and fulani

That is the MAIN DIFFERENCE between a Westerner (Yoruba) and other Nigerian tribes!
We dont suffer from "herd mentality"! grin grin
We dont "over-play" religion in Politics (Why we could co-habitate with Fashola, Muslim-Muslim ticket)
Most times, we see beyond our noses and act based on long-term strategies"!

All these SCARE-MONGERING TACTICS WOULD NOT WORK ON THE AVERAGE YORUBA PERSON! grin grin undecided

That Buhari is Muslim or a Northerner does not count too much in our calculations, if we bench-mark him against the incumbent who is Southerner and Christian.

I still repeat: if you tried something for six years and it never worked, you'll be a fool to think trying it for an EXTRA four years will produce a different result"
Even GEJ said as much as that in 2011, when we supported him for that re-election.

Yorubas will vote Buhari en-mass, come Feb. 14. because we believe "A man that is down, needs fear no fall".
It cant get worse with Buhari (after the Jonathan experience of last six years), ....it can only get better!

We've made our stand. Let February come and lets see what happens. No Shaking.
Let us see whether Jonathan can win this election after "insulting Yorubas and biting the finger that fed him in 2011". undecided kiss

Am loving this.

Lastpage!

BTW: Stop masquerading as a Yoruba, we know ourselves! tongue tongue
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by babestella: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari is just an illiterate, a dullard who believes in the power of the gun to rule, in this democratic setting he is abysmally lost and sure will be a disaster. He has hoodwinked his APC party and supporters who are either equally or far worse illiterate than he is or they are simply religiously stu*pid. This project APC /change is dead on arrival. I'm sure they are all so dumb that they never saw this coming. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by babestella: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
byrron:

Dumb!

Can't buhari produce the same certificate he submitted to inec for all the 3times he has contested?

He is the one ridiculing himself by not showing his first school living certificate which is just the basic minimum requirement for anyone contesting to become Nigerias president.

Why is it so difficult for buhari to just do the needful so that this embarassment on his person can come to its climax?

He is waiting for Tinubu the certificate forger to get him one from Oluwole. We are waiting to see it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by OpraMenu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
When mediocres are in power what do you expect?
They can't bring down GMB.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by wirinet(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Remarkable:

We are saying: #Buhari show your certificate. Original copy.

Don't you think that is a fair request? neutral or not. I mean, its an INEC requirement, so whether biased or not, he has to do the needful... don't you think so.

So, please, join us and demand:

#Buhari show your certificate.

what happens if he has lost his originals certificate and presents certified true copies? Will that be against the law?
Furthermore, are you aware that if certified true copies of original certificates are not accepted for the forth coming elections, President jonathan would also be affected and subsequently disqualified. This is because his deputy also presented an affidavits that he has lost all his certificates in a fire, and you are aware that a presidential candidiate without a valid running mate stands disqualified.

So we may end up with an election without Buhari or Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2015
babestella:

He is waiting for Tinubu the certificate forger to get him one from Oluwole. We are waiting to see it.

Na wa ooo
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2015
wirinet:

what happens if he has lost his originals certificate and presents certified true copies? Will that be against the law?
Furthermore, are you aware that if certified true copies of original certificates are not accepted for the forth coming elections, President jonathan would also be affected and subsequently disqualified. This is because his deputy also presented an affidavits that he has lost all his certificates in a fire, and you are aware that a presidential candidiate without a valid running mate stands disqualified.

So we may end up with an election without Buhari or Jonathan.

Which countries constitution are u quoting from?
Definitely not the Nigerian 1999 constitution nor the electoral act as amended.

It might interest u to note that sambo attarched his affidavit with a covering letter from the institution he attended (ABU) which acknowledge he graduated from said institution.

Im not holding brief for the two thieves though ( sambo and buhari), just stating the facts to u.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
byrron:

Which countries constitution are u quoting from?
Definitely not the Nigerian 1999 constitution nor the electoral act as amended.

It might interest u to note that sambo attarched his affidavit with a covering letter from the institution he attended (ABU) which acknowledge he graduated from said institution.

Im not holding brief for the two thieves though ( sambo and buhari), just stating the facts to u.
Sambo, Buhari and all other northern politicians without certificates are loyal sponsors of bokoharam, they have burnt their original certificates to prove that they are against western education.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Let Inec disqualify Buhari if he has no certificate then Buhari should tells his supporters to vote Fashola for president! (I prefer this arrangement.)
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by neocortex: 2:44am On Jan 05, 2015
“What are the facts of this case? Before now, Gen. Buhari had contested elections for three occasions. Are you going to say that he didn’t present any certificate for those three times? He also had risen to the position of a Major General in the Army and all his credentials are well documented by the Army in those days. It is not only that he rose to the position of a Major General; he also rose to the position of a military Head of State.

Story for the gods. How clueless can Buhari blind followers be. Show us his certificate or he faces legal action for fraud.

Everyone can now see that Buhari is the chairman of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Remarkable: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=sundoj08 post=29489888]from where i am, i don't see what he's done for the citizenry s o maybe you should point out what he's done for you amd pls dont mention stuffs like roads cos that's what taxpayers cash is for.[/quote ]

Well, since you asked, my father engaged in fish farming after his business was shut down from the direct effect of the Global financial crises... and the fertilizer grant that used to be tied up by northerners and cronies of governme;nt alone, was offered to farmers across Nigeria including my dad, and thus my family which includes me smiley

it took a GEJ to transform our agricultural sector and bring transparency into that fertilizer distribution system that was utterly corrupt.

On your point about roads etc which is our tasxes... if other/past administrations stole our taxes and barely did anything, you don't see the reason we should support GEJ who is making visible transformations on our highways and rail networks?do you know how many people died on that Benin-Ore road in the past ten years? since GEJ completed that road, have you heard of a single accident on that road anymore? why don't you want to support that government bringing such changes? and choose instead to focus on what he hasn't done, seeing the cup half empty rather than half full, is that the way to go? I suggest you join me and the rest of Nigerians to push for more fresh air, and less of change to old ways of the 80s in 2015. nuff said, brov.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 05, 2015
CHM11:

Sambo, Buhari and all other northern politicians without certificates are loyal sponsors of bokoharam, they have burnt their original certificates to prove that they are against western education.

Lol.
Its also a possibility.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by neocortex: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2015
gohzieh:
Okay if the army claims they have no record, at least they have the photocopy of the credentials.

Can't you see that he submitted CV not certificate. If you live in Nigeria , you should know that anything is possible when you are dealing with government agencies.

Buhari should simply show us is certificate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.