Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal (68053 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Fulaman198(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2015
CHM11:

I'm sure one cow brain mallam was bleeping the hell out of your puss when you posted this garbage so I am assuming you weren't thinking straight.
Come comment reasonable after you've reached climax and taken your bath using Delta soap, Detol, rug brush and NaOCl solution, because the stench that will be oozing out of your inbetween now could cause infections worse than ebola!!!!!

Expecting your quote with more Aboki buruantashi sex inspired comment!!!....

And if any of these words are lost on you, I just proved my point that you are not here but in your own "sex on the mat in a mud - raffia frond roofed rat hole"

And here you are making fish brained remarks coming straight out of your arse. I bet every time you wake up and look in the mirror you see a man with a shrinking fish brain.

Didn't someone tell you that too much stock fish is detrimental to the key functioning parts of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by sueappostle(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2015
please I hope you won't use this to punish all the armed-force when you become the President because I think they're just scared of that your becoming President won't favour the military base on pass record..
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HzRF(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
omenka:
Anyone who doesn't see the hand of Jonathan in all of this is indeed an ignoramus. I bet the flame has been doused in a way from SR's publication yesterday.

They understand the game is up and are using every means possible to maintain status quo. Whatever it was, I don't think the General has lost a single fan or supporter to the controversy. Matter of fact, the incident has strengthened people's resolve to fight on. Nigerians will resist the Killer Party at every turn this time.

Let them enjoy the two seconds the incident has given them under the spotlight. We know it is just a line in the sand and with a gentle breeze it will disappear. Jonathan has ruined the PDP and has done very terrible damage to the unity of this country, but I believe after Buhari is sworn in, one pill at a time, the healing process will be initiated and in a short time we would start seeing each other as we did pre-Jonathan.

We will conquer.
God bless Our General.
you went to find a job somewhere and you were asked to provide your credentials. Only for you to say "the other place I worked before has my credentials"? You must be crazier than buhari..and dat mo'4ker is real crazy.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by HzRF(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it a guy that was even a prefect and not even ordinary floor students the same person who do not have ordinary secondary school certificate? PDP stop embarrassing this country.
Ask him to show it
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by hyfr(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
blkmum700:

I don't talk to fool,I repeat stop quoting me and don't die of hypertention,fuc/k/ing third class mugu,buhari is given you and your family sleepness nights very soon,you will die of hypertention.
lol nigga Ion even know what to tell yo, yo have to brush up your use of english,brush your half toothed mouth and learn to talk. Besides I guess you must one of these niggas that's fresh outta primitive areas. suck.ing di.ck nigga
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by blkmum700: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
lol nigga Ion even know what to tell yo, yo have to brush up your use of english,brush your half toothed mouth and learn to talk. Besides I guess you must one of these niggas that's fresh outta primitive areas. suck.ing di.ck nigga

The beast continue to quote me,he pick on the wrong person to quote,he's a fo/ol from the eastern region who are third class citizen in their own country,I repeat ,Barbarian stop quoting me,tell the people in your region to produce presidential candidate or you die of your anti buhari campaigns soon.

SAI Buhari till eastern people get sense to rule nigeria
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
teeowl:
Let Inec disqualify Buhari if he has no certificate then Buhari should tells his supporters to vote Fashola for president! (I prefer this arrangement.)
If only he was selfless enough and really wanted change without ulterior motives, he would have done this in the first place and tell all his supporters to support fashola for president so Nigeria can expect the kind of change we desire starting 2015. I am sure millions will love this, FASHOLA/OSHIOMOLE ARRANGEMENT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.

Yet Buhari at 72 still came out that he wants to become president!!!!!!! Some people just don't have shame or conscience. I am 100percent sure that GMB has ulterior motives for wanting to be president ever since to the extent that he will borrow money for this course of his.

No matter what, God is watching and Nigeria will be sane.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

And here you are making fish brained remarks coming straight out of your arse. I bet every time you wake up and look in the mirror you see a man with a shrinking fish brain.

Didn't someone tell you that too much stock fish is detrimental to the key functioning parts of your brain.
Why did you allow your gutters to overflow even with all the drainage in the system, your mouth still overflowed.
Get a bucket of ice and cool your stressed vacuum that you call a brain.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Fulaman198(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
CHM11:

Why did you allow your gutters to overflow even with all the drainage in the system, your mouth still overflowed.
Get a bucket of ice and cool your stressed vacuum that you call a brain.

I don't know whose brain is in an even worse ossifying state, yours or GEJs the slave? Did you eat something that was detrimental for your brain?
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't know whose brain is in an even worse ossifying state, yours or GEJs the slave? Did you eat something that was detrimental for your brain?
I can imagine how happy you are now that alas someone smart, psychologically and politically sane is replying you here on NL.
I can actually picture your smile now, so I would say you enjoy the intellects you see on this thread, because after here, you are back with your early kinsmen sitting on mat in mud houses and flogging themselves with whips... Re.tarded archaic narcissistic crack head. FOOL_ANI_mal..fulanifool!!!
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Fulaman198(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
CHM11:

I can imagine how happy you are now that alas someone smart, psychologically and politically sane is replying you here on NL.
I can actually picture your smile now, so I would say you enjoy the intellects you see on this thread, because after here, you are back with your early kinsmen sitting on mat in mud houses and flogging themselves with whips... Re.tarded archaic narcissistic crack head. FOOL_ANI_mal..fulanifool!!!

You definitely ate some kind of fish with a high level of mercury content, I can see it now in your racist and primitive ways.

I can imagine your ugly face now. The bitter taste from the rotten fish you ate is having a bigger effect on your brain. I bet whenever you try to type your brain has a hard time logically deducing 1+1 thus the re.tarded rhetoric you spill on these forums.

Did a Fulani guy steal your girlfriend? Too bad, maybe if you weren't some ugly mugu with a fish brain and breath she may have stayed with you. I can see the fish gills protruding from your face, I don't blame your girl for leaving you for a much finer Fulani man.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by A4ningi(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
You see your madness, I'm not criticising Southerners. But the stupidity of most of you that posted bull shit. Perhaps, you are drunk. If you can ask yourself about Boko Haram. Definitely you must first ask. 1Who is in control of Nigeria? 2. Who do Boko haram are blackmaling, PDP or APC? 3. Who are Boko Haram killing. I know the goons has no answer for that. Bcoz they can not call spade a spade. Thunder go fire you, jorr. COME 2015 #GMB no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by CHM11: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

You definitely ate some kind of fish with a high level of mercury content, I can see it now in your racist and primitive ways.

I can imagine your ugly face now. The bitter taste from the rotten fish you ate is having a bigger effect on your brain. I bet whenever you try to type your brain has a hard time logically deducing 1+1 thus the re.tarded rhetoric you spill on these forums.

Did a Fulani guy steal your girlfriend? Too bad, maybe if you weren't some ugly mugu with a fish brain and breath she may have stayed with you. I can see the fish gills protruding from your face, I don't blame your girl for leaving you for a much finer Fulani man.

Clap for yourself!!!,
Now look left and look right,
Next stand up, say hello to someone near you.
Hit your head on the wall three time and RUN!!!!!

Quote me again and prove how stu.pid you are!!!....
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Fulaman198(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
CHM11:

Clap for yourself!!!,
Now look left and look right,
Next stand up, say hello to someone near you.
Hit your head on the wall three time and RUN!!!!!

Quote me again and prove how stupid you are!!!....

If I hit my head on the wall several times, I may end up as ugly as you. Please don't give me bad advice, I don't want to start having your inferior looks
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by olajide8(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
shara. P my friend.buhari is the one who brought military into his mess by claiming they have his cert under oath.what do you want the military to do in this case. ?To defend buhari even if they don't have his certificate as buhari falsely claimed .anyway...NTOOR to all buhari fans .

TAH- everybody is talking, the offspring of a baby factory is talking- who are you? common sense you no get! This is, to show how expensive it is, where you come from- lineage of ESAU, selling their birthright for a plate of pottage- a shame to human creation, you where the ones God saw and asked why he created man- NONSENSE!!!! Tufiakwa- if you feed full from ethnic bigotry, that's your cup of tea, keep it to yourself- Nigeria will never divide because of your likes, when it is time, we would all go our separate ways, but definitely not because of your likes, ASARI your brother, Okupe twin brother and fani kayode's inlaw- USELESS.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by olajide8(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
shara. P my friend.buhari is the one who brought military into his mess by claiming they have his cert under oath.what do you want the military to do in this case. ?To defend buhari even if they don't have his certificate as buhari falsely claimed .anyway...NTOOR to all buhari fans .

TAH- everybody is talking, the offspring of a baby factory is talking- who are you? common sense you no get! This is, to show how expensive it is, where you come from- lineage of ESAU, selling their birthright for a plate of pottage- a shame to human creation, you where the ones God saw and asked why he created man- NONSENSE!!!! Tufiakwa- if you feed full from ethnic bigotry, that's your cup of tea, keep it to yourself- Nigeria will never divide because of your likes, when it is time, we would all go our separate ways, but definitely not because of your likes, ASARI younger brother, Okupe twin brother and fani kayode's inlaw- USELESS..... people that talk without thinking-

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Ojiofor: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
olajide8:

TAH- everybody is talking, the offspring of a baby factory is talking- who are you? common sense you no get! This is, to show how expensive it is, where you come from- lineage of ESAU, selling their birthright for a plate of pottage- a shame to human creation, you where the ones God saw and asked why he created man- NONSENSE!!!! Tufiakwa- if you feed full from ethnic bigotry, that's your cup of tea, keep it to yourself- Nigeria will never divide because of your likes, when it is time, we would all go our separate ways, but definitely not because of your likes, ASARI your brother, Okupe twin brother and fani kayode's inlaw- USELESS.....
sorry for quoting a madman.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by olajide8(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ojiofor:
sorry for quoting a madman.

I-D-I-O-T: in-patient of yaba left - ASERE OMO!!!!
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Malawian(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
imcam:

then why still being biased at least u said it yourself that army said they are with photocopies for any photocopies there will surely b original. Nigerian rmy even went further that he can apply to get those copies back

BROS, AT THE BOLDED, THAT NA PURE LIES. THAT YOU HAVE A PHOTOCOPY OF A DOCUMENT DOES NOT NECCESSARY MEAN THERE IS A VALID ORIGINAL.
THER IS THIS GUY THAT IS AT BEST A SECONDARY SCHOOL DROPOUT. HE CAME TO MY CAFE TO ASK ME TO MAKE A WAEC CERTIFICATE FOR HIM
IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS OF HIS FAILED REQUEST, THIS GUY BROUGHT "HIS" NYSC CERTIFICATE FOR ME TO PHOTOCOPY grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Remarkable: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
wirinet:

what happens if he has lost his originals certificate and presents certified true copies? Will that be against the law?
Furthermore, are you aware that if certified true copies of original certificates are not accepted for the forth coming elections, President jonathan would also be affected and subsequently disqualified. This is because his deputy also presented an affidavits that he has lost all his certificates in a fire, and you are aware that a presidential candidiate without a valid running mate stands disqualified.

So we may end up with an election without Buhari or Jonathan.
Have you been following this case from the start?

He has sworn under oath that his original certificate is with the military.... which the military has come out to deny.

The only reason you and I are "What if-ing" is because Buhari has not presented his certificate...

neither has he told us what happened to it... thus the cry of all Nigerians that believe in due process and the rule of law:

#Buhari show your certificate
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Malawian(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
#Buharishowusyourqualificates grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by olaboy001(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
major466:
The following developments and controversies surrounding Buhari's certificate suggest the following:
- That Buhari failed his exams.
- Or Never had a school certificate in the first place.
There are Two theories:

1. The failure by Buhari to produce his original certificate could mean that he's ashame of it, probably because he failed all his subjects, therefore fears he's certificate will further expose him as a perpetual failure to the public and will be use against him by political opponents.

2. The failure by Buhari to produce his certificate also suggest that he is a beneficiary of the quota system were competency and merit are relegated to the dustbin in Northern Nigeria. He probably joined the army and rose through the ranks up to the post of major general without a school certificate.

Either way, The whole saga puts to rest the theory that Buhari is a semi illiterate who benefited from the corrupt system of institutional failure and maladministration of the past.
Nigeria: President Goodluck Jonathan's Grammatical Boo-Boos.
"Thank you." Christiane Amanpour started the interview by saying "Goodluck Jonathan, thank you very much for joining me from Davos." The president's response to this courteous expression of gratitude was "thank you." Again, at the end of the interview when Amanpour said, "President Goodluck Jonathan, thank you for joining me," the president responded by saying "thank you."

That is not the conventional response to an expression of gratitude in the English language. When someone says "thank you" to you, conversational courtesy in English requires you to respond with such fixed phrases as "you're welcome," "(it's) my pleasure," etc.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by hyfr(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
blkmum700:

The beast continue to quote me,he pick on the wrong person to quote,he's a fo/ol from the eastern region who are third class citizen in their own country,I repeat ,Barbarian stop quoting me,tell the people in your region to produce presidential candidate or you die of your anti buhari campaigns soon.

SAI Buhari till eastern people get sense to rule nigeria
hey I don't wanna pick on u. U just an example of a failed education system in the north, tell yo fucking ass father and sluttery sucking dick milf to send u to school. Did I just say milf, hell nah I don't fvck with your pipo
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by blkmum700: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
hey I don't wanna pick on u. U just an example of a failed education system in the north, tell yo fucking ass father and sluttery sucking dick milf to send u to school. Did I just say milf, hell nah I don't fvck with your pipo

The cockhead quote me again,if I'm example of failed education,then you are product of failed baby factory rescue by the police at the point selling to ritualist in your erossion striking village ,an advice for you assbag,go and die.

SAI buhari till you get sense to stop quoting me.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by hyfr(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
blkmum700:

The cockhead quote me again,if I'm example of failed education,then you are product of failed baby factory rescue by the police at the point selling to ritualist in your erossion striking village ,an advice for you assbag,go and die.

SAI buhari till you get sense to stop quoting me.
EROSSION STRIKING village ASSBAG pls Nairaland is this guy educated??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by blkmum700: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:

You don't need an herbalist to tell you erosion is a problem in your village , and d id/iot failed to understand assbag is a slang use to refer to an as/shole,what's an educated fo/ol.

SAI Buhari till you get small sense to stop quoting me,Again go nd die.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Exactly! I thought I was the only one reasoning like this. I am forced to go with the Buhari camp just to remove the PDP grip on power that is ending up to be a Government filled with looters and thieves.

CHM11:

If only he was selfless enough and really wanted change without ulterior motives, he would have done this in the first place and tell all his supporters to support fashola for president so Nigeria can expect the kind of change we desire starting 2015. I am sure millions will love this, FASHOLA/OSHIOMOLE ARRANGEMENT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.

Yet Buhari at 72 still came out that he wants to become president!!!!!!! Some people just don't have shame or conscience. I am 100percent sure that GMB has ulterior motives for wanting to be president ever since to the extent that he will borrow money for this course of his.

No matter what, God is watching and Nigeria will be sane.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by 1runm0le(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2015
krispycash:

All.... Jonathan is actually slightly better...
Naah, I sincerely doubt that.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by 1runm0le(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

Did you just use moral, virtue & right for an old soldier who has no credentials?
A 72 year old pensioner who BREAKS our banking LAWS by obtaining a N27 million loan to play political lottery WITHOUT collateral

Enough of the PRETENCE please.

Last week, the Presidency released a statement to hit back at former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, for scoring the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan below average. The statement, by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, read thus: “Our attention has been drawn to comments made by a former President of this country, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo regarding the performance of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. We aver that Chief Obasanjo’s comments are untrue, misleading and clearly do not tally with the facts on the ground. We therefore wish to assert without equivocation that in terms of performance and achievements, no administration since 1960 when Nigeria gained independence from Britain, has done as much as that of President Jonathan. Every discerning and unbiased Nigerian will definitely attest to this fact as the evidence stare all of us in the face….”
I really do not know the benchmark that Okupe used in rating his boss as the best since independence in terms of performance and achievements, but the global fact is: the statement is deceptive, a propaganda and far from reality. You see, to whom much is given, much is expected and to whom much is within his disposal, much is also expected in return.
Nigeria is not a nation begging for funds. It is also a global fact that the country is blessed and stupendously rich. Even the country’s presidents at various occasions have testified to this. This means that Nigeria has enough to take most of its citizens out of poverty line and make them enjoy good governance through remarkable achievements and also has all it takes to be a great nation.
Nigeria is not Benin Republic. It is not Niger Republic or Chad that the senior special assistant to the president would regard the little and infinitesimal performance and achievements of President Jonathan as the best since 1960. Such statements belittle Nigeria as a nation and a gross embarrassment on Nigerians. Such statements regard Nigerians as people with low expectations and low self esteem. If President Jonathan was the president of any of those countries mentioned earlier, one could have partially accepted Dr. Okupe’s assertions as partially true, due to the level resources in those countries.
In term of performance, President Jonathan is the most clueless among his elected counterparts since independence. You cannot be the best performer and yet find it difficult and impossible to defeat the terrorism under you watch for over four years. In terms of achievements, he has achieved the least among his elected counterparts since independence. You cannot be the most achieved and yet call corruption mere stealing and do more or less nothing to alleviate the poverty of the land.
Also there is only little on the ground to reflect the huge budgetary allocations from 2010 till now. From 2010 through 2014, Nigeria’s approved budget is approximately N23.42 Trillion.
See breakdown by year below:
Year Approximate value (N)
2010 4.61t
2011 4.484t
2012 4.7t
2013 4.987t
2014 4.64t
Total 23.42t
This is an enormous amount that is only read on the pages of the dailies but barely felt in the key sectors of the nation and in the lives of the citizen. You cannot have so much as president within your disposal but do so little and flaunt yourself as the best in Nigeria since independence. It is absolutely derogatory and absurd!
Nigeria has had four elected presidents since independence whose individual achievements no matter how controversial they are, are far better and cannot be compared to that of President Goodluck Jonathan. Starting from Chief Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe (16th January 1966 – 1st October 1963), to Shehu shagari (1st October 1979 – 31st December 1983), then Chief Olusegun Obasanjo (29th May 1999 – 29th May 2007) and Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (29th May – 5th May 2010).
President Goodluck Jonathan has been president for approximately five years. I would not say that for these years that he has done nothing. Saying that would mean exaggerating the scenario, but the truth is, his achievements do not in any way match up the weight of resources and strength within his disposal. Don’t be deceived by the recent fall in Brent crude oil price. His administration is the richest since independence yet the most under-achieved. Yes, assessments of the key sectors of national life under President Jonathan shows that the president has not in any way performed up to expectation.
Yes, it is true that the North Eastern parts of the country have been faced with incidents of insurgency and terrorism, especially in the last few years. But you cannot possibly say that is the reason why the president has not been able to tackle corruption squarely. Or is the insurgency also responsible for the use of force and military power against the opposition? Does terrorism prevent him from fixing the health sector too? And others?
Of course, I do not shy away from the fact that majority of these challenges have been before this present administration, but at the same time all actions on ground show that this present regime is not willing to address these challenges and his actions so far have only aggravated the challenges and made them look unsolvable.
Sincerely, I am only being fair on President Jonathan by considering him the worst elected president since 1960 and not the worst president Nigeria ever had. This is not to say that he is better placed than the military dictators that ruled the country since independence but just to be fair to him.
Take for instance, you may want to consider General Sani Abacha as the worst president since independence but remember he was just a military ruler who hijacked power for selfish gain.
However, comparing the level of corruption of both regimes, you would find out that President Jonathan`s regimes is more corrupt than that of General Sani Abacha. This is because cumulatively you might sum up Abacha’s and his boys’ embezzlements to $15 billion, which I know it is not up to, but in a few days, President Jonathan and his boys could not account for $20 billion oil revenue. Let alone the depletion of the foreign reserve, the massive corruption through oil subsidy and various scams among others. This is not to vindicate late General Sani Abacha of his atrocities.
Holistically, if you consider the whole regimes from independence till now, you would notice that Nigeria has never had an outstanding President since independence.
However, if one must choose the worst elected president since 1960, one might just end up by choosing the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. That is to be fair to him because he probably is the worst since independence.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by lastpage: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2015
1runm0le:

We therefore wish to assert without equivocation that in terms of performance and achievements, no administration since 1960 when Nigeria gained independence from Britain, has done as much as that of President Jonathan.

I really do not know the benchmark that Okupe used in rating his boss as the best since independence in terms of performance and achievements, but the global fact is: the statement is deceptive, a propaganda and far from reality. You see, to whom much is given, much is expected and to whom much is within his disposal, much is also expected in return.

Nigeria is not a nation begging for funds. It is also a global fact that the country is blessed and stupendously rich. Even the country’s presidents at various occasions have testified to this.
Holistically, if you consider the whole regimes from independence till now, you would notice that Nigeria has never had an outstanding President since independence.

However, if one must choose the worst elected president since 1960, one might just end up by choosing the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. That is to be fair to him because he probably is the worst since independence.
God Bless Nigeria.

Thanks for saying it as "it is".

Out of that 23+Trillion Naira,
*We could have built Three "brand New" Power stations
*We could have built Four Refineries and a few Associated Petro-Chemical Plants
*We could have housed everyone in this country
*We could have constructed over a Fifty thousand Kilometers of Road
*We could have equipped to World standard, all Hospitals in this country and built a few new ones
*We could have equipped all our Schools with Internet, New furniture and refurbished all our Universities to World standard
*We could have set-up manufacturing plants to produce most of those things we now import
*We could have created jobs, employment and stability for our Youths who queue at foreign embassies of countries far below our own level of wealth! ..

But Jonathan used all the money for "FOOD," for Propaganda,..while he and his cronies looted the rest.

As for Doyin Okupe, he is no different from the Nzeribes, The Jerry Ganas, The Reuben Abattis, the Labaran Markus, the Segun Adeniyis and so many other "March/Walk on me so that l can chop" ....men-of-the-belly before him.
They will say ANYTHING to justify their pay..... no matter how asinine and far from reality, such utterances are

I say: Only a fool does the same thing over and over-again, for the last six years.....and expect a different result, doing the same thing again for another four years!
Enough of GEJ! Go!! Go away, GEJ!!! You tried your best but it is the worst amongst equals.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by FastShipping: 2:22am On Jan 06, 2015
barapistis:
Some body. Needs to tell all southwesteners that binaries is not there man.
for God sake this guy is a torrorist

Am from southwest formerly livig in the north an can tell the atrocities this guy has committed during my stay in the north
If. Vote him....you vote death on yourself. Be u a muslim or christian from the southwest
The reason
Yoruba muslims are not considered TRUE muslims by the hausas and fulani

Liar! Why don't you tell us about your so called "atrocities" he committed while you were housed in the North? Over 12 million people voted him in 2011 and they are still alive today. So where did you get the nonsense talk of a vote for him is a vote for death? Some of you are evil. You are indeed a devilish human being who thinks Hausa/Fulani are demon. Most of my friends are Hausa/Fulani and I have absolutely no complain about them. There are bad Hausa/Fulani. There are bad Igbos and bad Yorubas as well.

So you devilish man, tell us about the so called "atrocities" he committed while you were housed in the North.
Re: Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal by 1runm0le(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2015
hyfr:
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.