Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State (17182 Views)

NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by justfree1(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2015
It's very simple; either you design your 2015 yourself or you subconsciously fall into another person's designs. Guess what they've planned for you? NOT MUCH.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
I am working on a side project that doesn't affect your current job/work. I won't promise you much but you should be making an extra $1000 to $2000 working on this side project this month, without it affecting your current job/work. I only need 8 goal getters to partner with me. If you are interested or need more information send me a message.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by idupaul: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Nigeria Army needs to go on the offensive and put these pigs on the run .. I am happy about this victory but sad that Boko haram led the offensive on a Nigerian Army position . God bless the gallant men and women of the Nigerian Army
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Whizpeter(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by fisaylab: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
Pls let's give credit to president for dis progress dat has been recorded in yobe. If dem win nigerian army dem go start to dhe complain abt Jonathan. U don't ve to be in chibok to be a boko haram member all ya nid is to support buhari and Sharia, datz all.

Shoeless,credit my foot

1 Like

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Albertmoh(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2015
@ Desco- If u were to be Mr president GEJ, what would u hve done beta 2 curb insurgency?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2015
These victories the Nigerian Army is witnessing could not have been possible without the due intervention of our caring and God-given President who has reequiped and remotivated them.President GEJ keep doing it.And more grease to the military's elbow.
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by duruallwell25(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2015
well done guys...run dem dowm
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by That9jaVine(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2015
@Whizpeter, book spacing shey?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Akon419(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2015
princeokpara:
If the military continue this way very soon boko harm will b a thing of the past.......and Nigeria will b a safe and happy place to stay......... Finally from my own understanding I don't fink Jonathan is good for 2015

Fornt page...... Wow
the day you stop thinking, you start stinking
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Collynzo9: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Our military is Chelsea, Boko haram is Barca.
We are always on the defence.
SMH
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Tundenoni(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2015
waleadex:
The Army's target should be more intense on capturing shekau. And I pray Allah shall make that possible soon. Once that is achieved Nigeria becomes peaceful again.
which Shekau again?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by 1runm0le(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
Pls let's give credit to president for dis progress dat has been recorded in yobe. If dem win nigerian army dem go start to dhe complain abt Jonathan. U don't ve to be in chibok to be a boko haram member all ya nid is to support buhari and Sharia, datz all.

How is supporting Buhari analogous to supporting corruption?? are you insinuating that we continue to celebrate corruption and deceive ourselves saying "this one too shall pass" concerning the Boko Haram issue??
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by clemzo101(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Mumu dey worry u ba?
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by chronique(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Kudos to the military for a job well done.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by FastShipping: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2015
clemzo101:
Mumu dey worry u ba?

Cluelessness is worrying your head. That is the reality on ground. Deal with it and type your normal GEJ till 2019 you have been programmed to do and move on. Ode!
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by clemzo101(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Hehehehehehe, I shld be acusing u of being programmed, did u see ur analysis at all? Mumu, ur analysis is full of so much bias and sentiment. Just go and get urself enough handkerchiefs to wipe ur tears wen u loose come february. GEJ till 2019
FastShipping:

Cluelessness is worrying your head. That is the reality on ground. Deal with it and type your normal GEJ till 2019 you have been programmed to do and move on. Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by FastShipping: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2015
clemzo101:
[s]Hehehehehehe, I shld be acusing u of being programmed, did u see ur analysis at all? Mumu, ur analysis is full of so much bias and sentiment. Just go and get urself enough handkerchiefs to wipe ur tears wen u loose come february. GEJ till 2019
[/s]

Nonsense! I did my own analysis. Do yours or continue crying and wailing like an hen who lost a chick to an eagle.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by clemzo101(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2015
We are talking about the success of the NA here and u come here to write nonsense!!! God punish u and ur generation, but if it were to be bokoharam success dat was reported here, u wld ve come here and be writing clueless bla bla bla!!! Idiot
FastShipping:

3 Likes

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by FastShipping: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2015
clemzo101:
[s]We are talking about the success of the NA here and u come here to write nonsense!!! God punish u and ur generation, but if it were to be bokoharam success dat was reported here, u wld ve come here and be writing clueless bla bla bla!!! Idiot
[/s]

You are indeed suffering from brain damage. You need some sleep.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by papaejima1: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2015
T-72 Main Battle Tanks, The Oplot, our Super Hind helicopters, Our drones, our MRAP big foots, Igirigi Troops carrier etc. God is doing it. The Nigerian Military is being repositioned by GEJ to be a force to reckon with in Africa.

I have never said this before, but I must say it today. With the current rate of acquisitions by the military, then the end of BH as a force to fear is about to end.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Shed24(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]
mugu 4 ur mind go sleep

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by FastShipping: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Shed24:
mugu 4 ur mind go sleep

Dunce! Why don't you present yours instead of crying?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by XRAY21(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2015
seunlayi:

my friend, you are laying on your bed this cold morning viewing the story of how the attack was repel but u can't just believe the story because this lazy op decide not to post any picture. You know today is Sunday and no work today. I always want the best for you and as we all know that seeing is believing. I want you to kindly take a bus to Yobe state and see things for yourself and remember to utilize your phone by taking many pictures so that you won't forget what you see. I love u
Lol leave him na
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by slap1(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Incomplete news... What's the number of casualties? And pics, for Pete's sake.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by RebelLeader15(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 aka SEUN's Elder Brother on Nairaland wish to announce to the general public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419s including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati) and SBA#

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Whizpeter(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2015
That9jaVine:
@Whizpeter, book spacing shey?
Maybe... You sef dey use style book
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

[/b]

Revise your prediction. 40% of registered voters are likely to keep away from polling units on the day of election.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by kay1one(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

[/b]

The northerners don't know the difference between apc and pdp... they might all just mean to vote for apc and end up voting pdp!
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Shame on those that said bokoharam can meet thE NA ounce for once. Nigeria Arm forces remains one of the best in Africa and nothing can tame that.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by duni04(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

[/b]
Consequence of early morning drinking
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by SOUNDKING: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Does any other person understand what is Going on in Naija, how many day ago IBB pledge support to GeJ, 2day the other army attacked his village, SLS, Condemed Bh activities, his mosque was attacked. Expect d following Change if this guy wins. 1. BH WILL REPLACE d NA. 2. Critisize d Govt And meet ur 72 rugged virgins(NL). 3.we will fight corruption d sharia way. Etc. Hit like if u thought as much.

2 Likes

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Freelancer00(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
Cool story. When everything started and he was pointing fingers instead of acting. Election dey come and e dey deceive una with buying of weapons and u dey happy. Kai! Nigerians. So because I support Buhari, I'm a Boko haram me member? U need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East / At Least 30 Killed By Gunmen In Zamfara: Police, Witnesses / If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.