Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State (17104 Views)

NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The military men are really doing their best.
Very soon boko haram would be history like osama bin laden.
This is surely the handiwork of Jonathan the best presido.

Gej till 2019

how long is 'very soon'. Gej has been shouting 'very soon' since the Abuja UN House bombing since 1914 B.C.

YOU NOR DEY SHAME?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Freelancer00(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Sometimes I wonder where u have all been since. When the attack started and it was easy to stop those guys, our presido was dancing somewhere. Took him 3 weeks to believe some girls were abducted. Was pointing fingers toAPC saying they're behind Boko Haram. No action, just noise from parrots talking shit. After spending millions of dollars in 4 years and nothing to show for it. Election is around the corner and all we hear is buying of weapons to counter Boko Haram. Too much cool story
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Dejohnbull: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The military men are really doing their best.
Very soon boko haram would be history like osama bin laden.
This is surely the handiwork of Jonathan the best presido.

Gej till 2019
Apc e rats will come later and tel us that is only ten bokoharam men that attack babagida town. Gej till buhari decamp to apga

1 Like

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by makhez019(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Freelancer00:
Cool story. When everything started and he was pointing fingers instead of acting. Election dey come and e dey deceive una with buying of weapons and u dey happy. Kai! Nigerians. So because I support Buhari, I'm a Boko haram me member? U need Jesus
bro for suporting buhari
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by makhez019(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Freelancer00:
Cool story. When everything started and he was pointing fingers instead of acting. Election dey come and e dey deceive una with buying of weapons and u dey happy. Kai! Nigerians. So because I support Buhari, I'm a Boko haram me member? U need Jesus
bro for suporting buhari I guess ya nid d holy trinity
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Kinkale(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

y don't we begin with the truth.. How many people are in the north? They count cows and then claim millions of people.. Mtcheww.. They might have land mass, bur they do not have that much population
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Freelancer00(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
bro for suporting buhari I guess ya nid d holy trinity
Give me GOOD reasons to support Jonathan and I'll change my mind right now
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by makhez019(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Freelancer00:
Give me GOOD reasons to support Jonathan and I'll change my mind right now
ma bro, I prefer a corrupt leader dan a religious extremist.https://www.nairaland.com/2074079/20-reasons-why-nigerians-should, pls read dat
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by illicit(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
seunlayi:

my friend, you are laying on your bed this cold morning viewing the story of how the attack was repel but u can't just believe the story because this lazy op decide not to post any picture. You know today is Sunday and no work today. I always want the best for you and as we all know that seeing is believing. I want you to kindly take a bus to Yobe state and see things for yourself and remember to utilize your phone by taking many pictures so that you won't forget what you see. I love u
Sire, you must have heard pix dont lie right? (photoshop nowadays tho)
if you are conversant with NL fp and the way the army always claiming false victories you will understand me, why will our soldiers claim a territory and not even show pix of them in control of the same territory, u misquouted me deliberately or indelibrately, its not the OP's news, he merely copied and pasted it here so i didnt ask him for pix, i was referring to the NIGERIAN ARMY'S Press office or the original reporter...
No offence
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by That9jaVine(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

Maybe... You sef dey use style book

Maybe we are both using style to book
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by dinggle: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Why repel an attack?....Why not kill all the boko attackers? when an attack is repelled the attackers go back to the drawing board and plan another attack. Nigerian military have been repeling attack since GEJ became president.

1 Like

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Freelancer00(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
ma bro, I prefer a corrupt leader dan a religious extremist.https://www.nairaland.com/2074079/20-reasons-why-nigerians-should, pls read dat
I would. Who says Jonathan isn't an extremist too cos he has been to almost all the churches in Abuja and first sitting president to go on pilgrimage
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Origbacrown2(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2015
came across a free browsing and felt lyk sharing it with you guy

www.dammzie..in/2015/01/techfor-all-mobile-device-pclaptop.html?m=1
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Dammyjohn(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=princeokpara post=29471379]If the military continue this way very soon boko harm will b a thing of the past.......and Nigeria will b a safe and happy place to stay......... Finally from my own understanding I don't fink Jonathan is good for 2015
Your mind must be dirty that was why you typed non-sense.So,pray for forginess now!
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by abbey621(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good job Nigerian military, good job Jonathan but if things like this were being done before now Boko Haram would have been history and Jonathan would win the election in a landslide. We don't have to wait till election time before providing security for the nation, we don't have to wait till election time before enjoying stable electricity. This further shows that Boko Haram is a political creation and not a religious one, I just pray these fools be wiped out soon so we can all enjoy a peaceful; 2015.....AMEN!
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Rexyl(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
They should continue the fierce battle against the insurgents, their end is very near. Terrorism will soon be a thing of the past in Nigeria.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Whizpeter(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
That9jaVine:

Maybe we are both using style to book
Lol
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by ChristineC: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]
You think this is video game or what?

Have you slept this year?
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by makhez019(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Freelancer00:
I would. Who says Jonathan isn't an extremist too cos he has been to almost all the churches in Abuja and first sitting president to go on pilgrimage
wadz dere in going to Jerusalem, mind ya Muslim leaders go mecca for pilgrimage. Bro, atiky for me won't do such. A Muslim and never an extremist...
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Afroconnect: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Boko animals are cowards,they should all be sacrificed,so their blood cleanse the Nigerian land they desecrated with innocent blood crying for vengeance.

Nigerian Army are the strongest and toughest in the world-boko animals you all will die.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by hanelson(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nawa oo. That's where I Served. Babbangida is under tarmuwa LGA. NYSC batch A 2010. God take control
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by Khd95(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
I no dat d men in khaki r try'n bt dnt wait 4 dem 2 take on u !b4 u repel or chase em........take d battle 2 dem unaware,cut dia connections,raid sambisa 4 real nd locate a military formation dia.#sayno2shekau
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
seunlayi:

my friend, you are laying on your bed this cold morning viewing the story of how the attack was repel but u can't just believe the story because this lazy op decide not to post any picture. You know today is Sunday and no work today. I always want the best for you and as we all know that seeing is believing. I want you to kindly take a bus to Yobe state and see things for yourself and remember to utilize your phone by taking many pictures so that you won't forget what you see. I love u
i hope u have heard the latest news and understand what i mean now
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by seunlayi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
illicit:

Sire, you must have heard pix dont lie right? (photoshop nowadays tho)
if you are conversant with NL fp and the way the army always claiming false victories you will understand me, why will our soldiers claim a territory and not even show pix of them in control of the same territory, u misquouted me deliberately or indelibrately, its not the OP's news, he merely copied and pasted it here so i didnt ask him for pix, i was referring to the NIGERIAN ARMY'S Press office or the original reporter...
No offence
yea, peace
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
seunlayi:
yea, peace
have u heard bh took a whole millitary base in borno? Now if the army was capable of taking a town back from the terrorists, shouldnt they be able to defend their own base better? Now bh would av carted weapons and apparells away from there to capture another town or kill helpless citizens, god forbid tho, dont believe the crap the army says all the time, they need to show us strong evidences not just propaganda talk all the time
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by babestella: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
waleadex:
The Army's target should be more intense on capturing shekau. And I pray Allah shall make that possible soon. Once that is achieved Nigeria becomes peaceful again.

Every boko haram member is a potential shecow, if you kill one shekau another resurfaces. It's a pity we have such unrepentant murderers in our country and even an illiterate representative of a general who has been fighting to lead nigeria. They will surely fail.
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by babestella: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
illicit:

have u heard bh took a whole millitary base in borno? Now if the army was capable of taking a town back from the terrorists, shouldnt they be able to defend their own base better? Now bh would av carted weapons and apparells away from there to capture another town or kill helpless citizens, god forbid tho, dont believe the crap the army says all the time, they need to show us strong evidences not just propaganda talk all the time

These boko haram guys come in drones of like more than 500 members all armed and coming from every angle. A barrack that has few men of say 100 cannot hold these boko animals. I think the government need to declare a full scale war situation in NE.

1 Like

Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
babestella:

These boko haram guys come in drones of like more than 500 members all armed and coming from every angle. A barrack that has few men of say 100 cannot hold these boko animals. I think the government need to declare a full scale war situation in NE.
you cant be more correct!
Re: Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State by babestella: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
reachie281:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ

Hello brethren, i bring greetings from the Lord to you all and i wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am a senior pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and affordable special xmas loan package to all believer's in Christ anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as 3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their challenges. We know that as this year begins, all believer's in Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. Because of this, this year, we have decided to extend our soft loan services NOT ONLY TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY but also to none members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $1,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that this year is your year of financial breakthrough. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

PLEASE GET A LIFE, THIS IS 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES) / Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.