Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK (37168 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / Asking Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin” -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by watchindelta(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin thank God nah 2015 will dey so grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by thurpee(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think FFK is speaking for himself and immediate family. He can't even win his ward for Jonathan.. Say No to Ineptitude. Change, we desire!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Montaque(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just to support GMB,someone above me compared NIGERIA to his VILLAGE. An imperfect analogy that was. Nigeria don suffer sha
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Oilandgas1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
I’ve interacted extensively with Buhari and I think he is conscious of the fact that we are in a civilian dispensation and that we are bound by the rule of law and the Constitution. He has repeated this so often. He has demonstrated this by going to court every time he lost election, pursuing the rule of law and legal processes. He could have completely ignored it. He could have said, ‘I don’t even believe in the rule of law. I don’t believe in the system.’ But he has consistently done the right thing and whenever he speaks, you’ll notice that he always goes back to the Constitution. I believe whatever we may say about the military dispensation, we should realise that the era was not famous for the observance of the rule of law. But I think that after all of these years, Buhari has had plenty of time to reflect and all his utterances in the many years after military rule show that he definitely subscribes fully to the tenets of the rule of law and fundamental human rights and also understands that democratic rule is different from military rule. Thus, I have no problems at all working if he turns out to be the next president. Which I believe he will be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by jamace(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vicotex:
buhari that i knew will use his long aboki D#ck to damage your lil daughter's intestine, making it imposible for her to urinate.

GEJ till buhari show me his certificate
The bolded is very true. Go to Jos, Evangel Hospital VVF ward and see little hausa/fulani girls looking for cure. Wallahi, you will weep for them. The North has to reconsider this early marriage thing. The little girls are suffering in silence.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by soarz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
KKF go and sit down.
you are just talking for what you are going to eat, pls consider the children unborn nd you people should do Nigeria well oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming! So this yaba-left patient/bianca sucker is yet 2 be cured? #change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by vodkat: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
For buhari to rule this country is like asking a rat to watch over a fish

GEJ till 2019

Asking buhAri to rule Is like asking a cattle rearer to be CEO of a bank
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
HugeCock:
And GEJ to rule nigeria is like asking FFK to watch over Bianca
LOLm perfect reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by pressplay55: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
hahahaha this gat me cracking...4fk has nailed it
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by kristisking(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
And the rapist will do what he knows how to do best,raping the virgin.Buhari is in soup.Sai GEJ till Buhari goes for his SSCE in almajiri school set up by GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:

it was none of our business until he made it our business by telling publicly, tales of the ibo women he has bedded; questions no one asked him.
thank for dis answer. exactly what I wanted to give as a reply

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari is old school and i don't think we want to go back to that.. we are in the modern age.
Going back to buhari is lyk taking 50 steps backwards

Better we go back to restrategise than going down south the way we are economically.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by kristisking(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
And the rapist will do what he knows how to do best,raping the virgin.Buhari is in soup.Sai GEJ till Buhari goes for his SSCE in almajiri school.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Rainmaker69(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
And how has GEJ treated the virgins entrusted to his care? Remove the forest in your eye before pointing at the log in another's eye.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Justicealh3(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'll not be d last 2 comment here, all what dis man is planning abt, talking issues abt *GMB* he jst want wen General MB, become head of state, he want gen 2 take em as a chief adverser among others... No problem femi.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
seriously why does it matter if he banged bianca.. how is dat ur business.. its his private life so he doesn't owe u an explanation.
where u outside dis country when D nonsense man brought his love affair with Bianca to d media after d demise of Ojukwu.? seems like u don't know how useless dat man is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by justdivine: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
So FFK would you rather put those virgin girls under Jonathan so they would be missing like the over 200 Chibok girls?

Chibok girls never exist, is all rumors
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by 9inches(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Even GEJ will be rotfl at this. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by gratiaeo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
I comment my reserve until i see Buhari certificate. Who knows he may not even contest. A man without secondary school certificate has no moral ground to present himself for an election

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by idu1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
For buhari to rule this country is like asking a rat to watch over a fish

GEJ till 2019
This girl, who is your father? U don't ve sense at all. All your comment on serious national issues are just senseless! Any thing that will promote jonathan senseless government/campaign is always ok with you. Is this how u r going to run the affairs of your husband's home? Lairs, deceits, stealing, corruption....

Are u directly benefiting from this headless government? Na ur types(saTan) fela dey talk...

Suffering and smiling.... Try to borrow some sense my sista...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wish people who wish to insult FFK would do so without soiling Bianca's reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP3IvyJuG2M&index=2&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by LeslieChow(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Montaque:
Just to support GMB,someone above me compared NIGERIA to his VILLAGE. An imperfect analogy that was. Nigeria don suffer sha

Come on, don't tell me you didn't under that analogy. He was simply trying to tell you how the old can work with the new to provide a perfect synergy. It has nothing to do with comparing Nigeria to a/his village.

If history (which is a detailed event of past/old occurrences) was not an important tool for futuristic evaluation, we wouldn't have any need for it. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Oricha62(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
May GOD Guide us aright
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by simdam500(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
errrr am tired of this two men!
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by donbenie(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
That Nigerians takes the Utterances of this DELUSIONAL drug addict drunk as anything more serious than a COMIC relief to the stress of living in Naija is on it's own a Joke..
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Blazinraj01(f): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
Better the steps backwards than continue with this more of the same.
Sometimes, we need to retrace our steps in order to get things right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.