Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? (30366 Views)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by anthoniaz(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
peteruuu:
grin grin & dey call it BRAZILIAN HAIR!!!
Brazilian hair my foot!!!
cheesy
Some babes think that's what make them big babes, whereas chichi no gum demlipsrsealed
I like my hair oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can't ooooo,d breakage my hair willl have na story,it suit er thou
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

That's the amount my girlfriend normally ask from me.
ask er wella,may b she's buying yaki.no braz fr 5k hon
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by peteruuu(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Some babes think that's what make them big babes, whereas chichi no gum demlipsrsealed
I like my hair oo. cheesy
SECONDED !!!
You can say dat over & over again grin
"chichi no gum dem " Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by anthoniaz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
peteruuu:
SECONDED !!!
You can say dat over & over again grin
"chichi no gum dem " Lol grin cheesy
Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
ask er wella,may b she's buying yaki.no braz fr 5k hon
Has she been cheating me?
If it is higher than 5k,why should I ask her?
Make I they pay more abi?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

My dear, VJ washes itself. That's what the lactobacilli in a healthy VJ do. Rinsing it with water is best not washing with an array of chemicals/soaps that destabilise the flora.
I know sir but we still use our fingers to rinse it na. I can't just pour water on it and expect it to be clean.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by yinxfun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Nope, it won't fit me at all .
Hey Tracy... Where have you been??... Compliments

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by sigba(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
chymystique:
cool Yessoo I can! I once rocked something almost similar back then in secondary school.. We called it "Calabarizing Style"! The lady looks very pretty on it kiss

Did you attend FGGC Abuloma?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

Has she been cheating me?
If it is higher than 5k,why should I ask her?
Make I they pay more abi?
loool is expensive than that,shes just adding ur money to it.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
loool is expensive than that,shes just adding ur money to it.
That's good then.
Like how expensive?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by pussypounder(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
('O') ..
∫ \ \ ___ (• _ •)
_∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \
The fcuuuuk are you looking at?
Keep scrolling down ..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by empress4u: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
It seems you're not all serious on this nairaland a Whole General is looking for his Certificate and
you are all here talking about Dayo Amusa's Hairstyle. You
better Join the search before u see the wrath of
General.

#OperationFindGeneralBuhariCertificate
how is that our business? he should go and ask his chancellor/rector/provost or whoever.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

That's good then.
Like how expensive?
it varies 18,25,35 upto 60, depends on the length too,d texture n durability makes it special,dere re different brand too.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by shosky1794: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
It seems you're not all serious on this nairaland a Whole General is looking for his Certificate and
General.

How much were you paid to do this? As a youth why not leave out propaganda and focus on issues that will give us all youth a better and brighter future.
We should stop behaving like these folks, please.
If it's GEJ that you think will you a better future then convince people on how you think he's the best man.
FYI, check this link, I'm sure you will find the name of Buhari there.

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students /reference?page=1
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by chymystique(f): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
sigba:

Did you attend FGGC Abuloma?

nope my dear.. I attended FGGC Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Penboy: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
How does she wash her Vagina with those winchy winchy fingernails?
chai, we have suffered sha!
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by diamondchild: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
take advantage of this awesome special offer
www.yourbestinternetbiz.com
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by 1miccza: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
echobee:
Yes,i can.
#Teamnatural#. say no to goat hair,sheep hair,dead body hair. sad

Say yes to mammy water,pappy water,brother water and aunty water hair...
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Beesluv: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
She's so cool in it
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
it varies 18,25,35 upto 60, depends on the length too,d texture n durability makes it special,dere re different brand too.
blood of jesus.
This price on top ordinary hair.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by elantraceey(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
yinxfun:
Hey Tracy... Where have you been??... Compliments

I've been around .

Same to you.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Larrey(f): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes o,ve even saved d pics wen I saw it somewhere dis morning.planning to do it
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by fckmn24seg(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Cheeun(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's nice but i can't tho'. My head is too konkolo embarassed Chai, i haf suffer! grin
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by ChubbyT(f): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sure,ah cn rock it....lov stuffs lyk dis.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by felicity111(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
itz nice
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Spiritedliya(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na only she waka come 4 dis kind hair style
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by creamyanne: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
People stil dey answer Simbi
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Kingsimmer(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Michaelpark:
General.

are u kiddind me .... i tink he don ci am in his mama 's kolo
#buhari till 2o19with or without certificate
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

blood of jesus.
This price on top ordinary hair.
looool u are a clown
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
looool u are a clown
Hehehehe.
No be my fault.
On a serious note,60k is enough to purchase 50 bags of cement.
Ladies get wahala, no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On / Quality Shoes Are Affordable Prices / ”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.