Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? (30368 Views)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

Hehehehe.
No be my fault.
On a serious note,60k is enough to purchase 50 bags of cement.
Ladies get wahala, no be small.
diff individual wif diff priorioty,d. Max I can buy is 15,it last thou dt d advntage.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Bola4mi(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yeah
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
maryhaam:
diff individual wif diff priorioty,d. Max I can buy is 15,it last thou dt d advntage.
If a guy gives you 60k to purchase the hair, won't you buy?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by sptsadiku: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
THE NIGERIA custom SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO cars, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: FASHANU ADEBOYE (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA custom,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-8063-500-518
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:semecommand@g
mail.com
cars AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #400000-800000
COROLLA #500000-800000
AVALON #550000-750000
HIGHLANDER #650000-1000000
VENZA #800000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #850000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #800000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #400000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #400000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
semecommand@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Awesomely nice
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by chocho22: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
She's so beautiful.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by chocho22: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
So beautiful.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Tosinville(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Nmeri17:
rock it and stay single for the rest of yo existence angry
say who die? Must everything be weavon or brazillian hair all the time?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Tosinville(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Lynette2cute:
Stingy dudes be saying nice one. Pls give ur girl money for Peruvian,brazillian or human hair biko
u ar absolutey fake too. Must everything about u be artificial all d time?
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Yes,Gladly. I don't even wear those Brazillian ,goat,horse or whatever hair.

Jaz dat my hair is xoxo long. I do the feathers style grin.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Lilimax:
It fits her but I may not wear it cos it may not fit me. I only wear what fits me.
How will you knw that it may not fit you? when u have not..try and see
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
Yes,Gladly. I don't even wear those Brazillian ,goat,horse or whatever hair.

Jaz dat my hair is xoxo long. I do the feathers style grin.

So cos you don't wear those Brazilian hair, they're now goat, horse hair abi? Chai, this is early morning wickedness. grin

And you do the feathers style? No wonder you look like a.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
phantonce:

If a guy gives you 60k to purchase the hair, won't you buy?
I won't ooo walahi
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
So cos you don't wear those Brazilian hair, they're now goat, horse hair abi? Chai, this is early morning wickedness. grin

And you do the feathers style? No wonder you look like a.... lipsrsealed
LWKM...True talk naa..There was even a topic here about those weave-ons being goat,horse hair et al. tongue

Lol. It's not the fowl feathers oo...it's my hair in long straight braids. grin grin grin..Thank Chi you didn't complete the sentence! Could have just....... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
LWKM...True talk naa..There was even a topic here about those weave-ons being goat,horse hair et al. tongue

Lol. It's not the fowl feathers oo...it's my hair in long straight braids. grin grin grin..Thank Chi you didn't complete the sentence! Could have just....... lipsrsealed
Well, all I know is that women wear all sorts of thangs in the name of hairs. When I look at some, I just smile & secretly pity them. *In Timaya's voice*, they don know! grin

How long is your hair? As long as Diana Ross'? undecided
If I had completed it, you would still have not done anything. Onwero ife i ga-eme. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well, all I know is that women wear all sorts of thangs in the name of hairs. When I look at some, I just smile & secretly pity them. *In Timaya's voice*, they don know! grin

How long is your hair? As long as Diana Ross'? undecided
If I had completed it, you would still have not done anything. Onwero ife i ga-eme. tongue cheesy
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uhhhhmmm..don't really know cheesy ,Maybe waist length sha tongue tongue . Rick Ross ni..Lol.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2015
maryhaam:
I won't ooo walahi
hehehehe.
Sharp girl.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by maryhaam(f): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
phantonce:

hehehehe.
Sharp girl.
no b abt sharp,na been prudent ni oooo
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
phantonce:
This is the kind of hair nigeria ladies should be making.

This would reduce cost of hair dressing and also ornament there beauty.

This will also reduce the money coming from the guys pocket to 300 naira.
and who tld u dat lady dah was rockin d hair dn't make artificial hair,nd u knw wah 2do if u dn't want ladies 2 make dose artificial hairs again?dn't admire d weavons and attachments again on our hair..simple!,its u guys dats motivating us,,cus u always lyk d hair on us nd tell me a lie dat ur gf dn't add dose tins 2 ha hair,so y disturbing us,simply kip shut pls!!
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
phantonce:
This is the kind of hair nigeria ladies should be making.

This would reduce cost of hair dressing and also ornament there beauty.

This will also reduce the money coming from the guys pocket to 300 naira.
and who tld u dat d lady who was rockin d hair dn't make artificial hairs,nd u knw wah 2do if u dn't want ladies 2 make dose artificial hairs again?dn't admire d weavons and attachments again on our hair..simple!,its u guys dats motivating us,,cus u always lyk d hair on us nd tell me a lie dat ur gf dn't add dose tins 2 ha hair,so y disturbing us,simply kip shut pls!!quote me.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uhhhhmmm..don't really know cheesy ,Maybe waist length sha tongue tongue . Rick Ross ni..Lol.
What?! shocked
Waist gini? For your mind... undecided

Wetin you be: mammy water abi Asian goddess? undecided
Lemme catch you now... tongue
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2015
sophieabou:
and who tld u dat d lady who was rockin d hair dn't make artificial hairs,nd u knw wah 2do if u dn't want ladies 2 make dose artificial hairs again?dn't admire d weavons and attachments again on our hair..simple!,its u guys dats motivating us,,cus u always lyk d hair on us nd tell me a lie dat ur gf dn't add dose tins 2 ha hair,so y disturbing us,simply kip shut pls!!quote me.
what do I know?
I cnt even differentiate btw artificial and natural.
As long as it is long and shiny,me like it.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
What?! shocked
Waist gini? For your mind... undecided

Wetin you be: mammy water abi Asian goddess? undecided
Lemme catch you now... tongue
. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Yaa just jealous tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Yaa just jealous tongue tongue
Who's jealous... Me? Lmao. In your dream abi? :-D

No dearie, I'm not. There's no reason to be. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who's jealous... Me? Lmao. In your dream abi? :-D

No dearie, I'm not. There's no reason to be. tongue
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
See ya teeth. undecided

Wait, have you brushed today? tongue
Ummm...you chop Palm Nut abi na so your teeth be? tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by StyloVida: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
it's cute...cos it fits her kind of face structure and that is all that matters.

Peep here for your designer wears at amazing prices. stylovida.com
like the page @ www.facebook.com/stylovidang
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
See ya teeth. undecided

Wait, have you brushed today? tongue
Ummm...you chop Palm Nut abi na so your teeth be? tongue cheesy
As white as snow shey? I know cheesy cheesy

Chaaaii... Mere naa gii mgbe dum keanya ukwu? cheesy cheesy.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
As white as snow shey? I know cheesy cheesy

Chaaaii... Mere naa gii mgbe dum keanya ukwu? cheesy cheesy.
I swear to God, I don't understand anything you said, pls is that Asian Igbo? tongue

Please, dear, let me know what you were saying in English. smiley
BTW, your teeth looks that painted house! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by myouri(f): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I swear to God, I don't understand anything you said, pls is that Asian Igbo? tongue

Please, dear, let me know what you were saying in English. smiley
BTW, your teeth looks that painted house! tongue cheesy
Lol.. Chinese igbo ni..

It means "why are you always jealous??"..Lol.
Re: Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? by JoeCutie(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
Lol.. Chinese igbo ni..

It means "why are you always jealous??"..Lol.
Oh, "Why are you always jealous"... Is that what you were writing Arabic for me? Just kowtow lemme teach you Igbo. Beg me & I'd do it for you free of charge. wink grin

Again, I have never & can never be jealous of anything. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On / Quality Shoes Are Affordable Prices / ”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.