Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses (41527 Views)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Trending(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by natureblack(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Just when I concluded storming uptown for moi-moi by dawn .........just had to rethink angry

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by omusiliyu(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
What a world we're living?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by princeokpara(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Omg............ Felt like vomiting

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Stupi.d story
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by kevinokereh(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2015
Another reciepe for moi moi... So reciepes like thia dey? shocked
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by kreamidiva(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Holy Mary on yacht!!!

Whhhaaattt
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Maximillian1: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
Ewwwwww!

See the extent people go just for money. sad

The one in my school said she uses water that has been used to wash cadavers in the mortuary to prepare her okpa. sad
lol..I usually enjoy okpa especially the one sold @ nssuka
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Rexsoko(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Such news baffles me not because this one is delicacy compared to what we unknowingly consume on daily basis "nkem na-amaghi agaghi egbum"

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by diasporaman(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Back in the 90s in Benin city a woman confessed to witchcraft. She said that she has been using human blood to "fry akara" sincerely speaking, the akara was very delicious and if you see the queue , it is longer than that of a polling station
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by omusiliyu(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Is this nollywood or real life story?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2015
it spiced up d moi moi actually. thank God isn't even poison.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by MARKone(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Eyewitness said some parts of the woman’s body were swollen, as she was made to put on a pair of slippers, and realizing the slippers were similar to those left behind by the rat, the young man screamed, “Madam, why are you putting on the same slippers, and why is your body swollen?” And she replied, “I had an accident yesterday where I sustained some injuries and lost one of my slippers.”

Suspecting the woman was the rat that turned to a human being in his bathroom, the young man narated his story to the crowd, while appealing to them to allow him get the slippers that the rat left behind in his house.

By the time he returned and showed the people the single pair of slippers, it was exactly the same with the one on the woman’s foot.

grin

Reminds me of that children's fairy tale Cinderella and the glass slippers. Naija no they carry last this Cinderella with Rubber slippers was given the legendary beats.

6 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by DesChyko: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Chei!!

I hope it is not Mama Oghenerobor!! shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by BABANGBALI: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2015
na photoshop jo
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by greall1: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
The woman living in my st
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmmm I'm coming let me vomit first grin
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Chubhie: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
She should lead them to the leader of their coven nw. Or, the coven doesn't have a verifiable address?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by dnwabz: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Aprime:
In Jon Campion's voice “Unbelievable” shocked

Hehehehe...@Jon CHAMPION!!...Guess ur a big fan of Play Station or a very Attentive listner to futball commentories

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Urine: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2015
My mentions is on fire courtesy of this thread. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by ethylene: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Nna eeh, I dey suspect say some of her agents dey Hia. Anyway, tomorrow Na another day.
God go smoke una out 2 by 2

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by M4gunners: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2015
In Nollywood voice,wicked World.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by wiringdpt(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2015
A Rat was wearing a slippers?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol. Only for Naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Lakayanah: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2015
The best place to eat is in your home. After all that these useless people remain as poor and hopeless.

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by kitombo: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2015
If you believe this story, you'll believe anything!
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Ishilove: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Urine:
My mentions is on fire courtesy of this thread. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Urine urine urine grintongue

I wonder which is worse...urine or washing of pussy into food... sad undecided
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by jbaby265(f): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
wickedness made up..there is notin like home made foods

God will continue to expose these witches in 2015
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by loomer: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
all Nigerian witches are always poor?

POVERTY NA WITCHCRAFT ON IT'S OWN

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by plendil: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
abeg when the part two of this flick wan comot? tongue

*continues munching moi-moi*

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by enomasly: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
This story though may have happened but an innocent lady has been killed.... The boy who killed the rat never noticed the slipers around him till the rat left... For f*ck sake a matching slipers and so what?..... The whole i use urine thing its clear this lady beaten to stupor had to say something to save herself hence the urine story.... ....superstitions for how long would we keep living by this.....

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigerians and make-believe stories. Why won't the woman confess to a lie, because at that point if she had not confessed so she could buy time from her lynchers, she would have been dead. The confession was a strategy to buy time, calm the people down and bring some sympathizers to rescue her. The man, rat, slippers, witch is all fake you eddiots! superstitious eggheads!![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.