Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses (41506 Views)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by lalasticlala(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2015
A middle-aged woman alleged to be a witch in Ughelli South local government area of Delta (name withheld) on Friday evening confessed to have been using her urine to mix the beans with which she prepared moi-moi which she sold to members of the public as well as fed family members with.

Reports said the woman, well-known in the community for her beauty and well-prepared meals especially her moi-moi that she sold to unsuspecting members of the public, allegedly confessed when she was almost lynched by angry mobs over allegation by a young man in the area that she planned to kill him with her witchcraft.

It was gathered that the young man was about taking his bath in the bathroom when a rat almost hit him on the leg. On seeing the rat, he picked a piece of wood and hit it, but instead of beating a retreat, the rat allegedly increased in size, eventually turning into a human being before disappearing, leaving two slippers behind.

The young man was said to have gone to town with the tale, and on getting to the house of the alleged witch, popularly called MamaT, he was said to have seen the woman surrounded by an angry crowd who descended on her.

Eyewitness said some parts of the woman’s body were swollen, as she was made to put on a pair of slippers, and realizing the slippers were similar to those left behind by the rat, the young man screamed, “Madam, why are you putting on the same slippers, and why is your body swollen?” And she replied, “I had an accident yesterday where I sustained some injuries and lost one of my slippers.”

Suspecting the woman was the rat that turned to a human being in his bathroom, the young man narated his story to the crowd, while appealing to them to allow him get the slippers that the rat left behind in his house.

By the time he returned and showed the people the single pair of slippers, it was exactly the same with the one on the woman’s foot.

This left the angry mob with no option than to beat her to stupor, before she confessed to litany of atrocities she had committed, while confessing that all through the years, she had been selling moi-moi she used her urine from her coven to prepare.

http://leadership.ng/news/399614/use-urine-prepare-moi-moi-customers-alleged-witch-confesses

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2015
In Jon Champion's voice “Unbelievable” shocked

38 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by echobee(f): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. shocked shocked shocked olopaaaaaaaaaa ijoraaaaaaaaaa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. I don weakkkkkkkk shocked shocked shocked. What a wic ked world? Piss for moi moi lipsrsealed. For my life,i no go try iya sule moimoi again sad.
*Throws up*
lalasticlala,see wetin u cause this morning? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by waleadex(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2015
It's such a risky world. Sometimes we buy what kills us with our money. May God protect us!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by lalasticlala(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2015
echobee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. shocked shocked shocked olopaaaaaaaaaa ijoraaaaaaaaaa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. I don weakkkkkkkk shocked shocked shocked. What a wic ked world? Piss for moi moi lipsrsealed. For my life,i no go try iya sule moimoi again sad.
*Throws up*
lalasticlala,see wetin u cause this morning? sad

Sorryyyh o 4not including readers discretion adviced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by LillyAnne(f): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Ewwwwww!

See the extent people go just for money. sad

The one in my school said she uses water that has been used to wash cadavers in the mortuary to prepare her okpa. sad
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by kendrick9(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2015
some people are wicked oh.. anyway thankgod i don't even eat moi-moi
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Dramadiddy(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Aaargggh *pukes*

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
some people are wicked oh.. anyway thankgod i don't even eat moi-moi

Why? Moi-Moi is nice jor, don't be discouraged by this witch lady's story oh smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by alberto2k(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Wicked irritating iyama witch
Oyinbo dey use their winchi do beta tinz
We africans dey take we own poison ourselves

Issokay

God is watching y'all in 3D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by kendrick9(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Why? Moi-Moi is nice jor, don't be discouraged by this witch lady's story oh smiley
not because of this lady,i'm just not a fan of it.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
not because of this lady,i'm just not a fan of it.

Oic smiley
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by englishmart(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2015
provided the moi moi sweet. No qualms. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by PerfumeRepublik: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

There are millions of moi moi faithfuls out there including me . This story for me is just the devil tryn to stop me from eating healthy this year. grin #TeamMoiMoi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by justi4jesu(f): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:

There are millions of moi moi faithfuls out there including me . This story for me is just the devil tryn to stop me from eating healthy this year. grin #TeamMoiMoi

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
Ewwwwww!

See the extent people go just for money. sad

The one in my school said she uses water that has been used to wash cadavers in the mortuary to prepare her okpa. sad
Lol!

Some use their Vägina water. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Vivly(f): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Na all these 'mixed with' food dey sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by LillyAnne(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
Azin eh grin

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Vivly(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
Azin eh grin

Happy Sunday
Hope sey u no follow eat the cadaver Okpa? grin
Same to you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Dannylux: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Is her witchcraft still alleged?

If person wey fit put urine for food no be certified "winch" who she be?

3 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by lalasticlala(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Dannylux:
Is her witchcraft still alleged?

If person wey fit put urine for food no be certified "winch" who she be?

Hahahaha. LWKMH

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
shocked Smh
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Dannylux: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha. LWKMH

Those of us who love eating outside cos them no fit cook don suffer sha. I believe there are people with more evil practices compared this.

2 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by LillyAnne(f): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
Hope sey u no follow eat the cadaver Okpa? grin
Same to you. smiley
Lol! I no chop o.

After that day, I no dey even chop okpa again cry
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by JoeCutie(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
Go to church! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by trisha01(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2015
shocked i ll neva eat outside agn!
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Vivly(f): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

shocked Smh
If you like, Shake it till it falls off
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by QMark: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
chai!
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Lawd
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by NaLaugh: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
hilarious!

e be like say na Iya Basira 2nd cousin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqmgGoS848Q

5 Likes

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by adrelanine: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2015

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor / Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.