Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander (1557 Views)

I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website / New Question And Answer Website On The Rise / Moderators Needed For An Upcoming Nigerian Mobile Question And Answer Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2015
For quite sometime now Nigerians are been committed to building only Etertainment/News Blog, Tech blog and other popular niche blog, although i own one before but i had to stop it to focus on my new project askusfast(dot)com

Askusfast, is a mobile question and answer site with title Africa's mobile leading question and answer bank and here is our slogan "Every Question deserves an Answer".

Askusfast is just a question and answer site and is not mixed up with other niche, with askusfast you are guaranteed answer for any question you ask. Permit me to say is better you visit askusfast to ask expert questions rather than searching on engines without getting any reliable answer.

As of now major functionalities has been launched and we are looking forward to launch more features although the site design is not yet complete but some major pages are fixed too.

Special thanks to dhtml and others who guided me during the project time, looking forward to run one of my first ads on nairaland this year.

less i forget, askusfast also have a nice pc view for pc users despite the fact that we are targetting only the mobile market in Nigeria.

Visit the site with the link below
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by fattbabakay(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Y can't I view the answers?
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
very good, i love that
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
Y can't I view the answers?
Sorry boss you can view the answers, just click on "write answer" and you'll be redirected to the answer page.
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by fattbabakay(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
pelij:
Sorry boss you can view the answers, just click on "write answer" and you'll be redirected to the answer page.
cool boss...lemme try it
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
cool boss...lemme try it
right now, we're working on the rateup and ratedown function, the ones you see there are lame.
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
we just need the help of nairalanders to join us promote the spring platform.
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
pelij:
we just need the help of nairalanders to join us promote the spring platform.
this is something that is very very cool. just look for cash and make adverts, trust mE
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by javijabor1(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Its cool, but you need a home page icon on every page as i couldnt find my way back to the home page.
Had to type in the url again or hit the back button.
Also try to change the "See Answer Details" to something like "View Answer" or anything easy to understand
and give it a good colour as that is the most valuable part of every question asked.
A search box is also needed. Google custom search box should do.

My 2 cents

All the best buddy

1 Like

Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
javijabor1:
Its cool, but you need a home page icon on every page as i couldnt find my way back to the home page.
Had to type in the url again or hit the back button.
Also try to change the "See Answer Details" to something like "View Answer" or anything easy to understand
and give it a good colour as that is the most valuable part of every question asked.
A search box is also needed. Google custom search box should do.

My 2 cents

All the best buddy
Wow thanks Guy, you deserve N1,000,000

my team would make the neccessary changes as soon as possible.

Thanks once again dear
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Ave been on AskUsFas for 3 months now, its really cool, even logged in yesterday with my pc.
Thumbs up to Pelij.
-
-
-
Pelij where u dey since na, u just lost for whatsapp hw far na?
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Ave been on AskUsFas for 3 months now, its really cool, even logged in yesterday with my pc.
Thumbs up to Pelij.
-
-
-
Pelij where u dey since na, u just lost for whatsapp hw far na?
Lol thanks boss, i have been too busy with my team so chatting now is a barrier.
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
pelij:
Lol thanks boss, i have been too busy with my team so chatting now is a barrier.
Lol...goodwork bro...i wanted but to advertise on ur site but that will be in the future
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Lol...goodwork bro...i wanted but to advertise on ur site but that will be in the future
Lol..... cool you
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by Otisjay10: 9:21pm On May 05, 2017
Is the site still running??
Re: A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander by six33fourng: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Wordpress & Blogger Themes Free / Good News To MYWAPBLOG.COM Fans / Seun What Is This Meaning Of This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.