Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate (13268 Views)

Imo Guber: Ihedioha Loses At Tribunal / IMO Guber Election Results (INEC Declarations) / PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by LordMecuzy(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

What makes you think anyone will want to vote for APC?

Lol PDP wld be Divided bro. We all know Wat wld happen when they are divided.

Or lunch Zone has no candidate and Owerri zone wld surely split Thier votes na lol
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Make we see how u go take win ROCHAS .
U think say na MCQ.. or OPEN BOOK exam..?
Emeka + Ararume + ikiri together can't even DEFEAT ROCHAS...
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Rochas must go

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by free2ryhme: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
foolish people be like

F00ls comment
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by BlackSEER(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
BADNEAT:
you wish....I keep wondering why everyone is scared of running against this man

which man

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by MRLINGTON(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Dis man can neva win!!!! Iav spoken
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by jbaby265(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
now the game begins
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by jayoakland: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Innodon:
good.The next governor of Imo state. God bless him with wisdom to lead the state to greater heights.

U only wish bro. Dea is no vacancy in Douglas house, not for d likes of ihedioha.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Larow(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:
That's Good. This would make PDP n APGA to share their votes, making it so easy now for Rochas to emerge Victorious
u get brain!!! They won't see it like dat naa! Dem stewpid well well
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by fiftynaira(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Omenkeahuruanya!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Infact... I Love dis... God is doing everything to Favour APC.
Good News to Okorocha camp... Dey just gave APC an easy winning in de Governoship Election... Bcus de PDP will share dia votes with dem Boyz APGA which will easily give our Darling Party APC victory...

#TeamAPC

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by slap1(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Good for Rochas. Ararume will definitely join forces with Owelle, he has endured enough for PDP in Imo, time to throw away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by jenuel: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
To Emeka Ihedioha: Save the peoples money in your custody, Owelle is too much for you. PDP lost Imo the day the committee declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by sefe73(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2015
The end of APC in Imo has come.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Plshavmercyamen: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2015
We welcome Ihedioha to the race as we assure him of a very sweet and little effort invested defeat. Rochas I know!
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Collynzo9: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:
That's Good. This would make PDP n APGA to share their votes, making it so easy now for Rochas to emerge Victorious
What stops APC and PDP from sharing their votes making it easy for Iheanacho to win or APC and APGA sharing their votes making it easy for Ihedioha to win?
How do you determine where and how the votes are shared?
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Collynzo9: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Good News to Okorocha camp... Dey just gave APC an easy winning in de Governoship Election... Bcus de PDP will share dia votes with dem Boyz APGA which will easily give our Darling Party APC victory...

#TeamAPC
Mallam you know nothing about Imo state, the vote is going to be split all three ways.
There are some people who are loyal to both Okorocha and PDP, some are loyal to APGA and Okorocha (formely in APGA), some are loyal to APGA and PDP. The voting will be split in all ways and the eventual winner will do so by a very small maegin.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Rochas Owelle knows and fears the weight of Ihedioha in Imo State which is the reason he pressured and lobbied him into joining APC but it failed.

Ihedioha is the next Governor of Imo State,

slap1:
Good for Rochas. Ararume will definitely join forces with Owelle, he has endured enough for PDP in Imo, time to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Just like Buhari is unelectable in Nigeria is the same way Ararume is unelectable in Imo State. If you are from Imo state you will know it is a fact.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by LordMecuzy(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Collynzo9:

What stops APC and PDP from sharing their votes making it easy for Iheanacho to win or APC and APGA sharing their votes making it easy for Ihedioha to win?
How do you determine where and how the votes are shared?

Lol Orlu zone has just one candidate na the incumbent Rochas, Owerri Zone with Iheanacho and Ihedioha it wld surely split d vote in My Zone Owerri. Ararume surely would not support Ihedioha.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Abdulkareem407:

#TeamAPC

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. APC ko, APC Ni. Rochas is done for in Imo State, Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Collynzo9: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol Orlu zone has just one candidate na the incumbent Rochas, Owerri Zone with Iheanacho and Ihedioha it wld surely split d vote in My Zone Owerri. Ararume surely would not support Ihedioha.
Was it Orlu zone that brought Okorocha into power alone?
Assuming people vote along zonal lines, how will Rochas be able to get the stipulated 25% of the votes form 18 LGAs (two thirds of 27)?
The votes of all the LGAs that fall in Owerri zone will be split between APGA and PDP, Rochas will not be able to get the required 25% in any of those LGAs.
Remember, I am just working with your won template.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
that means he's a 419 man o. grin wink

It is your father that is a 419 man.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Uchemelvin2004(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
If u love Imo u'll vote for Rochas.PDP is a curse to Imo State.they share allocation btw Iwuanyanwu and the other godfathers,plz can someone tell me one federal project GEJ has completed in Imo state?I remember Ohakims regime,dredging Nwaorie with 9billion and telling us that ships will cruise in Nwaorie from Oguta.Biggest scam ever

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by KingBish(f): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Op if that is the case, my family and I would stick with the devil we know- Owelle and not this angel of yours whose priority is to channel the state's revenue to Mbaise like he's known for.

ROCHAS TILL 2019!!
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

It is your father that is a 419 man.
it won't be wrong if I called your Dad a psychopath. But I will just let him be.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by iiichidodo: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fake news because as of press time INEC HQ Abuja had no candidate listed for Imo PDP..... www.nairaland.com/2073792/no-pdp-governorship-candidate-imo... #VoteArarume..
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Studentsvoice: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingBish:
Op if that is the case, my family and I would stick with the devil we know- Owelle and not this angel of yours whose priority is to channel the state's revenue to Mbaise like he's known for.

ROCHAS TILL 2019!!
i love your write up wink
KingBish:

ROCHAS TILL 2019!!
i love your write up
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by KingBish(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Studentsvoice:
i love your write up winki love your write up

I appreciate that. Thank you!
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by VellyG(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingBish:

ROCHAS TILL 2019!!
And what has Rocha's been doing to Orlu zone? don't act like u don't know more development take place in Orlu than any other LGA. If u Knw what Rocha's has cost many indeginous contractors u will never want him to remain in that post. Rochas has a good picture outside IMO but within IMO state he has lost the likeness people had for him in 2001.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ihedioha Is A Better Threat To Rochas Than Ararume Buh Till The Early Morning Of Feb 15.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by KingBish(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
VellyG:

And what has Rocha's been doing to Orlu zone? don't act like u don't know more development take place in Orlu than any other LGA. If u Knw what Rocha's has cost many indeginous contractors u will never want him to remain in that post. Rochas has a good picture outside IMO but within IMO state he has lost the likeness people had for him in 2001.

Such a sentimental comment. Do you have facts?
Rochas is fairly developing the three zones of the state simultaneously (you can use Google search engine right? fact!)
About the likeness of the people, we have approximately seven weeks to find out about that. So chill ma niqqa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians / Breaking, Kano State Commissioner Of Police Has Been Transfered To Yobe State / President Buhari Hosts Traditional And Religious Leaders To Break Of Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.