Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians (13238 Views)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Chris Ngige: Buhari Is Afraid Of Breaching The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by goldcoinhub: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2018
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has authoritatively mentioned that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthier than most Nigerians and so he is fit to rule the nation.

He said the two indices and experience of the President could not be found on those who were eyeing the presidential seat in the 2019 general elections, The Punch reports.

Ngige who spoke with journalists in Awka, Anambra State, said when Malaysia was in trouble politically and economically, it had to beckon on a 93-year-old, Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad, to lead it as a prime minister.

Reminded that Buhari seemed to be fatigued by age and ailments, Ngige said, “That man (Buhari) you see there is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

“I’m a medical doctor; I can tell you authoritatively that he is healthier than most people who see his health as an issue.

“He sits for over eight hours during our executive meetings. While some of us would be going for tea break to stretch our legs, Mr President would sit on his seat continuously, drinking only water.

“I can tell you authoritatively as a medical doctor of over three decades standing that Mr President is physically and mentally healthy. He is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

Speaking on the allegations of marginalisation of the Igbo by the APC government, he said Ndigbo were the architect of their doom.

He asked the Igbo to shun primordial sentiments and expand their political horizons by thinking positively and reaching out.

He said the trouble with the Igbo was that they were always self-effacing.

He said:

“There’s nothing that is being shared by the Buhari government that is not equitably done. Buhari has five flagship projects; Lagos-Ibadan to Ilorin Mambila Power Plants; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Second Niger Bridge and East West roads.

“You can see how it was shared. So, how are you(Igbo) left out, why are you crying marginalisation, why are you crying wolf when there is none and it is this mentality that I’m telling you people that you have to come out from.

“So, all I’m saying in effect is that you (Igbo) must do political engineering; that’s the Igbo of the South-East and the step to take forward is to support a Buhari presidency for 2019/2023 and vote for it with all their strengths. By so doing, they will not be left out in the power-sharing that will come thereafter like was done at this period.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-healthier-than-80-of-nigerians-ngige/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Which kind of insult is this nah?

In 2015 they're healthier than pmb

Now after 3 years he's now healthier than them

It's only his cows that get improved

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2018
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Dont worry lets see how many times he will visit the London hospital again after this assertion. undecided undecided

66 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by manci(m): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Because he gets his medical checkup abroad abi?? I am not a hater though I just think this the best respond to your claim.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy shocked

Plz don't listen to Ngige, his sense is as tall as he is angry

104 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nogen: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Then, Nigerians are truly in trouble.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by DaniDani(m): 5:31am On Sep 04, 2018
I am sure that the 80% of Nigerians is you, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomwole, Liar Mohammed and all the APC zombies including BMCs.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
This bleaching cream still de talk? I don't blame him anyways ,I blame d hungry pipo wen collect money vote them in.Useless polithiefcians...

23 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Cantonese: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2018
If a man of 75 is healthier than 80% of a population of 200 million people then it is a clear sign of how far backwardly APC has set tgis country. In the poverty index Nigeria ranks among the poorest, a feat this country achieved under this present Apc government. The president who promised to stop medical tourism but has created an all time record as the one to have spent close to one year of his presidency visiting hospitals abroad. These Apc people just open their mouths satanically confident and say whatever foolish thing they want. They should bow their faces in shame. How can the president be heslthier than the youths and children? How many of his age mates is he older than? If not for his position as the president would he have been able to get the medical attention he receives today? Mr. Ngige I believe the man is healthier than 80% of you and your group only. Our PVCs are ready to vote you and your satanic powers forever in this country. And I say no more to mediocres like you who feed fat on the sufferings and sorrows of the people you bewitch daily. As a medical doctor why don't you leave politics where you get free money and make the best name in your medical practice?

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by jumpandpas(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2018
The He goat has spoken.

Buhari is healthier than his supporters.

ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo sarrki madridguy take note.

Cc Immhotep Lzza GMbuharii

31 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by kotv: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Which kind of insult is this nah?

That's what happens when you're a dwarf. Please ignore him. He's just a fool.

31 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by kotv: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy shocked

Plz don't listen to Ngige, his sense is as tall as he is angry

grin grin grin grin wicked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by mknigeriagreat: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
I am sure that the 89% if Nigerians is you, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomwole, Liar Mohammed and all the APC zombies including BMCs.

You have started again ba?? Just now now you have doctored the percentage Ngige used and replaced it with 89%. By tomorrow, when you are telling people that don't read news about this story you would have turned it into 99%. Continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
This is a good declaration of fitness especially when it's coming from a medical Doctor and not a those beer parlour Journalists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by jaiykem: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2018
I know Buhari is healthy than you Ngige,
your family and his cabinet mem

bers.

11 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by rozayx5(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Lalasticlala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Lanretoye(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Healthier than most of your family.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Dollyak(f): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2018
Good physical health is only a miniscule part of what's required of a president.

The question is, what's his mental stste like, his emotional intelligence, judgement etc.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by pointstores(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Propaganda government APC talk too much there nick name na parrot apc

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by nnachukz(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2018
What he meant to say is that Buhari is healthier than all Zombies which constitute about 80% of our population. What else can make one still keep supporting Buhari with all these poor performances in all sectors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by loyedammy: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2018
these Buhari people sef..............with every spoken words from their lips damage his image.

2019.....will be hot, might be the year nigeria break up...........by insha Allah, he must not be re-elected

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by diebuhari1: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige the mugu. You have the mouth to boast of being a seasoned medical doctor yet your master travels to London every month for ordinary check up.
Short fool

10 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by abokibuhari: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Aufbauh:
This is a good declaration of fitness especially when it's coming from a medical Doctor and not a those beer parlour Journalists.
You get sense so?

11 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by massinola(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
This man's sense is as brief as his height

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Lerio(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg them no dey recall ministers?

On behalf of umu Anambra and umu afo worldwide, we apologise to the sensible Nigerians apart from any body that would smile seeing the topic for this lifeless and rejected dwarf Buhari made minister.

We rejected him as a governor and also as a senator. He is that lifeless

Ndoh nu!

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by aolawale025: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Why won't he? Free medical. Free food etc
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by omusiliyu(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2018
It shows that more than 80% Nigerians are lifeless.

My PVC is intact. Continue your gibberish till Feb 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by uwa1(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Look at this one... You think every Nigerian is like you that collapsed while defending the budget of your ministry before the House of Representatives’ Committee on Labour....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by baliyubla: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2018
I agree with the short man Devil this time. Of course when that percentage of Nigerians are extremely poor and can't feed, or are there for the slaughtering by terrorist with different nomenclature. There is no greater sickness than what Nigeria faces today, so YES the Lifeless is life full than 80% Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2018
abokibuhari:

You get sense so?

I should be asking you this, cuz it seems now that those who have no knowledge about medicine are now more sensible to know more about medical certification than a Medical Doctor of over 3 decades.

Common sense is not common!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by buharitill2023: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari is healthier than terrorist nnamdi kanu and all the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by jayson87: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Hahhahhahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Population Not Less Than 15 Million / Snake Comes Out Of A Woman's Private Organ During Deliverance In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.