Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady (2752 Views)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You. / Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Getting dumped can suck, but most guys are used to it. And
though we tend jump right back into the dating pool, the pain can linger. That’s why it’s only right that when it’s our turn to sever ties, we do it thoughtfully, taking the high road whenever possible. Here are my five
Guy’s tips for manning up for a break up….even if you’re a woman.

1. BREAK UP IN PERSON
That means no disappearing or ending things by text or phone. Pick a public location, preferably outdoors with lots of people in motion.
(Sitting face-to-face in a crowded restaurant can end up a little awkward. What’s left to talk about?) Pick
someplace like a park, where you can sit side-by-side watching good-looking people run, walk, and bike
past you. This will remind your soon-to-be-ex that the world keeps turning and is
filled with potential new partners.

2. BE DIRECT WITHOUT
PLACING BLAME

You’ve given the relationship a chance and now you’re just not feeling it. That’s
okay. Just take a deep breath and tell him or her how you feel—without blame,
detailing every irritating habit (snorting while
laughing notwithstanding).
Bottomline: It’s not about either one of you. It’s about “us,” and “us” simply isn’t
working anymore.

3. BE KIND
No one likes being rejected, especially after baring body and soul. Opening up
emotional windows leaves people understandably
vulnerable. So be mindful and choose words that avoid piling on additional
hurt, even if it might help in the long run to hear the truth. And when it’s over, that’s it. No mind games.
Move on. Period.

4. DON’T CAVE
No matter how upset the break-up-ee gets, keep in mind that ultimately, no one
wants a partner who isn’t totally into him or her. And if he is as cool as you think he
was for dating you, he’ll move on quickly. That’s a good thing for both of you.

[url]COOLVAL22.COM[/url]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Tapout(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
Getting dumped can suck, but most guys are used to it. And
though we tend jump right back into the dating pool, the pain can linger. That’s why it’s only right that when it’s our turn to sever ties, we do it thoughtfully, taking the high road whenever possible. Here are my five
Guy’s tips for manning up for a break up….even if you’re a woman.

1. BREAK UP IN PERSON
That means no disappearing or ending things by text or phone. Pick a public location, preferably outdoors with lots of people in motion.
(Sitting face-to-face in a crowded restaurant can end up a little awkward. What’s left to talk about?) Pick
someplace like a park, where you can sit side-by-side watching good-looking people run, walk, and bike
past you. This will remind your soon-to-be-ex that the world keeps turning and is
filled with potential new partners.

[/b]2. BE DIRECT WITHOUT
PLACING BLAME[/b]
You’ve given the relationship a chance and now you’re just not feeling it. That’s
okay. Just take a deep breath and tell him or her how you feel—without blame,
detailing every irritating habit (snorting while
laughing notwithstanding).
Bottomline: It’s not about either one of you. It’s about “us,” and “us” simply isn’t
working anymore.

3. BE KIND
[/i]No one likes being rejected, especially after baring body and soul. Opening up
emotional windows leaves people understandably
vulnerable. So be mindful and choose words that avoid piling on additional
hurt, even if it might help in the long run to hear the truth. And when it’s over, that’s it. No mind games.
Move on. Period.[/i]

4. DON’T CAVE
No matter how upset the break-up-ee gets, keep in mind that ultimately, no one
wants a partner who isn’t totally into him or her. And if he is as cool as you think he
was for dating you, he’ll move on quickly. That’s a good thing for both of you.

culled from:[url]coolval22.com[/url]

long talk.......just tell her your bankrupt

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by ireneony(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Make I book space
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Why must you tell her that you love her when your motive is to break up with her?

Thats a wicked thing to do, guys need to make the ladies happy and not making them sad by breaking their heart?

The next topic suppose to be "5 ways to make a lady happy" , let the ladies smile everyday.
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by vizkiz: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Tapout:

long talk.......just tell her your bankrupt

lol...but some chicks will still be like "don't worry baby,things will turn around" tongue

Just tell her "bae i'v gat Aids" cry

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
Make I book space
a space here costs 500,000 .. kiss

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

lol...but some chicks will still be like "don't worry baby,things will turn around" tongue

shocked
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
Make I book space
have you paid your booking allowance, as the current minister of women affairs, i will charge you to court for avoiding to pay your booking tax, before you book a land you must inform the necessary authorities and my oga at the top, jona..
Tank U.
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by vizkiz: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
shocked

believe me bro, those chicks need a solid reason to back-off grin
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

believe me bro, those chicks need a solid reason to back-off grin
but what if they suggest going to the hospital for confirmation cry
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Kenzico(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

Hmmm some strong minded babes might sense wia u ar gettin to and might insist u shuld hav a blood test and if u dnt hav money she will provide it 4u.
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Fabdedon(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell her you have given your life to christ grin
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by vizkiz: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
but what if they suggest going to the hospital for confirmation cry

Kenzico:

Hmmm some strong minded babes might sense wia u ar gettin to and might insist u shuld hav a blood test and if u dnt hav money she will provide it 4u.

babe: swirry please let's go for treatment you need it...or let's go for blood test in another hospital maybe they made a mistake tHere

Me: hell no! Its my life, my body, my Aids!!! angry ...i don't need no one checking it out for me.
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

babe: swirry please let's go for treatment you need it...or let's go for blood test in another hospital maybe they made a mistake tHere

Me: hell no! Its my life, my body, my Aids!!! angry ...i don't need no one checking it out for me.

that would give her grounds for suspicion
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Kenzico(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

Haaa bobo! Dats where u killed it
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kenzico:

Haaa bobo! Dats where u killed it

lilmaxfidel:
that would give her grounds for suspicion

babe: why are you acting out?are you sure this shii you are telling me is real or you are looking for a way to break up with me angry

Me: no, i am just tired...i just hope you haven't been affected with it cuz i love you too much to let you have HIV now...

Babe: don't worry swirry, i will be fine

Me: don't you get the message! I am not happy now, infact i slept with your bestie and i am scared maybe she migt have gotten the virus too cry

Babe: what!!!! (Slaps my face) That's it, its over!!! You can go and die with your HIV angry

Me: #in my mind (Yes!!! cheesy)
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

babe: why are you acting out?are you sure this shii you are telling me is real or you are looking for a way to break up with me angry

Me: no, i am just tired...i just hope you haven't been affected with it cuz i love you too much to let you have HIV now...

Me: don't you get the message! I am not happy now, infact i slept with your bestie and i am scared maybe she migt have gotten it virus too cry

Babe: what!!!! (Slaps my face) That's it, its over!!! You can go and die with your HIV angry

in merlin ahbi? cry
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
Make I book space
lol make I follow you book sef...btw congrats on your award..its well deserved cheesy
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by ireneony(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol make I follow you book sef...btw congrats on your award..its well deserved cheesy
thanks ....dear smiley
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by vizkiz: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
in merlin ahbi? cry

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Kenzico(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

Me: don't you get the message! I am not happy now, infact i slept with your bestie and i am scared maybe she migt have gotten the virus too cry

Dis investigation no be small tin o! Dats where she goes and asks her bestie! U neva see diehard n stronheaded babes o!
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kenzico:

Dis investigation no be small tin o! Dats where she goes and asks her bestie! U neva see diehard n stronheaded babes o!
Lwkm
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
shockedshocked
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Trippledots(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

6 weeks later. you start feeling feverish, weak, tired. you suspect malaria....you go to the hospital for checkup.

2 days later. you come for the result.....lab attendant tells you ypur result is with the doctor. you go and meet the doctor and he refers you to the counselling unit of the hospital....you enta the counsellors office and everywhere has aids posters and adveerts. left wall is 'dont stigmatise those living with the virus'....right side is...'i live positively, you can also'....on her table is an envelope with your name written boldy on it....haaaa!

your life don change be dat.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
Make I book space
make I book space with you
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by ggrin(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
shockedshocked
sweet kiss
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
sweet kiss
Wazup darling?

I hope you are not plannin to break up with me embarassed embarassed
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Wazup darling?

I hope you are not plannin to break up with me embarassed embarassed
shocked dont let unibenstudent hear you o cry
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
shocked dont let unibenstudent hear you o cry
Which level na??
He no fit do anytyn jhor^
Besides,we ain't datin
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Which level na??
He no fit do anytyn jhor^
Besides,we ain't datin
perfect example of peter denying jesus shocked
Re: 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
perfect example of peter denying jesus shocked
So you think we r datin
Mehn,you don miss road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of This Girl? / Which Do You Prefer: Class Or Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.