Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka (4904 Views)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by lionduke(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
A very matured statement from Mr Metuh.
Fr Mbaka though controversial, is a respected man of God down here in the east coast. A successful entrepreneur, whose aqua rapha water is a house hold name.
I believe he will still say something positive cos when Ike ekweremmadu and patience Jonathan visited him sometime ago he blessed and prayed for them and for Mr GEJ 's re election.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by naijareferee: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote
author=Aksonman post=29480955]

A moving force in Igboland? Fr Mbaka? Go and have a chat with Chimaroke
Nnamani.

Igbo Catholics love their priests but they never waste time in dealing
with Priests that cross their limits. Igbos are too republican and
independent minded. The only real moving force in Igbo land is
BUSINESS.[/quote]

you give explanation to an incorrigible. people who claim to be igbo yet lack ideas about reality of igboland.

pls tell them to ask amadioha and other gods...what happend to them when they became irrelevant.

like you post here....the only moving force in igboland is business...hence the love for gej

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Indeed! And you think you're more catholic than me or you know the Catholic doctrines more than I do? Tell me what Fr. Mbaka has said that warrants him to be dealt with by the Catholic Church. What you are afraid to tell Jonathan and his useless government, Fr. Mbaka has done it for you. It is left fo you to do your own part as an electorate from the SE.

He said HolySpirit told him

How many Catholics have received verification from the HolySpirit.?

True Catholic answer this question.?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
of course he knows that Fr. Mbaka is a moving force in Igbo land and any insult on Mbaka by the PDP spokesman,his party is doomed in the SE. They are really scared right now about the outcome of the video and they can't even stop the circulation of the video. Any attempt to do that,Mbaka will fire on! The mood of the people must have changed. People are really angry right now!
Very true, PDP are clueless and deserves every attack they are getting. I captain will not vote for joe boy cos he failed me by not commissioning Aba power by geometrics due to his financier Emeka Offor, he also failed in addressing the road infrastructure in East. I have made up mind to campaign against him.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Very true, PDP are clueless and deserves every attack they are getting. I captain will not vote for joe boy cos he failed me by not commissioning Aba power by geometrics due to his financier Emeka Offor, he also failed in addressing the road infrastructure in East. I have made up mind to campaign against him.

Did Buhari promise to do it.?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by papaejima1: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Matured response!
I sense something missing here but I can't put my finger on it.
I think PDP is up to something and time will tell.

This response is highly politically un-political.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Aksonman: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Indeed! And you think you're more catholic than me or you know the Catholic doctrines more than I do? Tell me what Fr. Mbaka has said that warrants him to be dealt with by the Catholic Church. What you are afraid to tell Jonathan and his useless government, Fr. Mbaka has done it for you. It is left fo you to do your own part as an electorate from the SE.

Jonathan has shown more physical evidence of his achievements than ANY president in Nigeria's history. Igbos are not the only Catholics in Nigeria, neither is Fr Mbaka Nigeria's only Catholic priest.

Please allow the priest be and stop using his personal views as Buhari campaign material.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Olisa Metuh has warned you internet warriors not to insult the priest. You either take it or leave it.

Ekwucha go m!
no insult
but the man dey change like chameleon
here today there tomorrow
switching from ohakim to rochas to ohakim and to rochas again
switching from Goodluck to buhari in less than a month
that is fickleness

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olisa Metuh just proved how matured they are

My guy

What did the HolySpirit tell you.?

Did it correspond with Mbaka's own.?

What maturity? Metuh sounds perplexed.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
none of them castigating Fr. Mbaka have been able to prove him wrong. Let them say where Fr. Mbaka said lies about Jonathan's failure and we will continue from there. Olisa Metuh cannot even counter Fr. Mbaka's message because he knows they have failed woefully especially in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Did Buhari promise to do it.?
Jonathan is playing with our sensibility, he is taking Igbo support for granted, My beloved Aba would have been investment haven had he commission that power plant. Once bitten twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by lordnammy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Any right thinking man must know that PDP of gej is more civilized than the desperate opponent, if you had served in the north during 2010/11 you will understand how cruel buhari is just because he losed an election he accused corp member of using excel sheet to rig election against him
#500 was paid to almajiri boys matured ones to kill corp members,buhari is so wicked that i was wondering the messiah that some people termed him. Though we need a change but not buhari of a person

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Jonathan is playing with our sensibility, he is taking Igbo support for granted, My beloved Aba would have been investment haven had he commission that power plant. Once bitten twice shy.

My question is

If you vote in Buhari, will he do it.?

Yes or No

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
none of them castigating Fr. Mbaka have been able to prove him wrong. Let them say where Fr. Mbaka said lies about Jonathan's failure and we will continue from there. Olisa Metuh cannot even counter Fr. Mbaka's message because he knows they have failed woefully especially in the SE.

He said the HolySpirit told him

Don't you have the HolySpirit

What did he tell you.?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Jonathan has shown more physical evidence of his achievements than ANY president in Nigeria's history. Igbos are not the only Catholics in Nigeria, neither is Fr Mbaka Nigeria's only Catholic priest.

Please allow the priest be and stop using his personal views as Buhari campaign material.
This is where you Jonathanians got it wrong. Fr. Mbaka did not campaign for Buhari. If you have truly watched the video,the only place he mentioned Buhari's name was when he credited the roads built in the SE to Buhari,Babangida and other northerners. At the end of the video,he also mentioned Buhari's name about who said that Jonathan's administration would be made ungovernable which he faulted jonathan for not arresting him if truly he said so.
Please tell me where Fr. Mbaka said his congregation should vote for APC and Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Bible told me not to put my trust in witches and wizards but to trust only in God. The report of witches and wizards is null and void as long as the Bible is concerned. You know that Jonathan is the candidate of witches and wizards, they endorsed him and he believed their report. He's bound to fail.
WhiteTechnology:

Olisa Metuh just proved how matured they are

My guy

Did it correspond with Mbaka's own.?

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
papaejima1:
Matured response!
I sense something missing here but I can't put my finger on it.
I think PDP is up to something and time will tell.

This response is highly politically un-political.
PDP is afraid that the more the insult on Mbaka, the more it woes as February draws closer. B1oodykiller, Idumuose, Tomakint, PhockPhockMan, etc, take note.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
lordnammy:
[s] Any right thinking man must know that PDP of gej is more civilized than the desperate opponent, if you had served in the north during 2010/11 you will understand how cruel buhari is just because he losed an election he accused corp member of using excel sheet to rig election against him
#500 was paid to almajiri boys matured ones to kill corp members,buhari is so wicked that i was wondering the messiah that some people termed him. Though we need a change but not buhari of a person [/s]
Nonsense and absolute balderdash!! Tell Jonathan to arrest Buhari if truly the latter is guilty of the killing of the corpers and stop crying!
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He said the HolySpirit told him

Don't you have the HolySpirit

What did he tell you.?
na wao
mbaka is now the holder of holy spirit rights

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
One thing about Mbaka is that he is unstampeded no matter the threat, had it being Pdp faulted him, they would have gotten more Hiroshima bomb the more.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
vanbonattel:

na wao
mbaka is now the holder of holy spirit rights

To me the HolySpirit did not verify what Mbaka said

What of you.?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
One thing about Mbaka is that he is unstampeded no matter the threat, had it being Pdp faulted him, they would have gotten more Hiroshima bomb the more.
and the more he talks the more he loses respect
na him replace fela anikulapo kuti?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

To me the HolySpirit did not verify what Mbaka said

What of you.?
mbaka cannot tell me about the holy sporit since the he dont have it more than me

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
The Bible told me not to put my trust in witches and wizards but to trust only in God. The report of witches and wizards is null and void as long as the Bible is concerned. You know that Jonathan is the candidate of witches and wizards, they endorsed him and he believed their report. He's bound to fail.

Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by emiye(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Olosi Metuh has spoken! So sad your useless party and leaders have less than 45days to buckle up. Also warn your warriors on Nairaland and other social media to stop insulting Fr. Mbaka.

The truth is indeed bitter!
They have 40 days left.

If anyone loves GEJ so much. start 40days and 40 night dry fasting for him as from tomorrow tongue tongue
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Listen to yourself and weep at how life's frustrations has made an educated man like you put faith in a confirmed illitrate to lead Nigeria.

GEJ till Barcanista, Berem and that other foolish hermaphrodite get sense.
Oh Brother Aksonman, when you want get sense? You sit in your bedroom to certify a brilliant army general as "confirmed illiterate". Dear brother, can you please define literacy?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
vanbonattel:

mbaka cannot tell me about the holy sporit since the he dont have it more than me

God bless you

Pls help Berem to understand

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

My question is

If you vote in Buhari, will he do it.?

Yes or No
Is Buhari the only presidential candidate? There are others too. If Buhari will give me what belongs to me as a Nigerian so be it, do u think any other candidate will condone this nonsense with Emeka Offor over the power plant built by Prof Barth with over $400 million.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Answer the question

You can't force me to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. What I first told you, I stand by it. I don't believe the report of witches and wizard, only those that put their trust in God shall triumph according to the bible. While the witches, wizards, principalities and powers are with Jonathan, #TeamBuhari believes that power comes from God alone. And we believe that the reports of the demons are null and void as long as God lives. Pls don't ask me what "Holy Spirit" said, I don't do blasphemy.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by b1oodykiller: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

PDP is afraid that the more the insult on Mbaka, the more it woes as February draws closer. B1oodykiller, Idumuose, Tomakint, PhockPhockMan, etc, take note.

I hope you don't disappear when the time comes

Election is not by making mouth

Buhari is a certified terrorist

By the way were is his certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by HzRF(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Olosi Metuh has spoken! So sad your useless party and leaders have less than 45days to buckle up. Also warn your warriors on Nairaland and other social media to stop insulting Fr. Mbaka.

The truth is indeed bitter!
Y do. U reason with ur feet and see with ur teeth
U have 45days to exclaim it was rigged

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
emiye:
They have 40 days left.

If anyone loves GEJ so much. start 40days and 40 night dry fasting for him as from tomorrow tongue tongue
Oh! Its 40days? I had to add extra 5days for them sef. Lol

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Source Confirms Jonathan's Lead So Far / PDP Senators Are COWARD / Those Criticizing Pro-biafra Protests, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.