Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka (4878 Views)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ayindejimmy(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2015
I truly believe that President Goodluck Jonathan has made landmark achievements amidst the distraction of a well oiled terrorist campaign.

Indeed I appreciate a lot of people who at the expense of their time and resources have chosen to support Mr President and our party in the media. A lot of Nigerians will never believe that our party and our government(to the best of my knowledge) do not fund media support services. What we do have are volunteers who genuinely support us despite our perceived imperfections.

However I want to appeal to some of these online support persons and/or groups to immediately stop and cease all attacks on Rev.Fr. Mbaka. The south east being a strong catholic and Christian strong hold will not condone a campaign against a Priest. Besides, if you are truly a child of God please do know that a mockery of a recognized symbol of God's authority is unacceptable even where we totally disagree with his message.

If you love President Goodluck Jonathan and you support pdp to win this election please do stay with, and on the message. We have our imperfections but we are a lot better than this present alternative. Change to uncoordinated and chaotic movements never worked in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and a host of other countries. Our opponents should focus on challenging our programmes and policies. For now, they are fully engaged in insults, diatribes, propaganda and feeding on sentiments and emotions only. Let Nigerians freely choose .....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=805691696159349&id=378378918890631&refid=17

9 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nduchucks: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Trouble for PDP in every corner of Nigeria.

SAI BUHAR1!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by scribble: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Very mature words

Sai Jonathan

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by dguyindcorner(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:
I truly believe that President Goodluck Jonathan has made landmark achievements amidst the distraction of a well oiled terrorist campaign.

Indeed I appreciate a lot of people who at the expense of their time and resources have chosen to support Mr President and our party in the media. A lot of Nigerians will never believe that our party and our government(to the best of my knowledge) do not fund media support services. What we do have are volunteers who genuinely support us despite our perceived imperfections.

However I want to appeal to some of these online support persons and/or groups to immediately stop and cease all attacks on Rev.Fr. Mbaka. The south east being a strong catholic and Christian strong hold will not condone a campaign against a Priest. Besides, if you are truly a child of God please do know that a mockery of a recognized symbol of God's authority is unacceptable even where we totally disagree with his message.

If you love President Goodluck Jonathan and you support pdp to win this election please do stay with, and on the message. We have our imperfections but we are a lot better than this present alternative. Change to uncoordinated and chaotic movements never worked in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and a host of other countries. Our opponents should focus on challenging our programmes and policies. For now, We are fully engaged in insults, diatribes, propaganda and feeding on sentiments and emotions only. Let Nigerians freely choose .....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=805691696159349&id=378378918890631&refid=17

It's glaring Metuh

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by dguyindcorner(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
scribble:
Very mature words

Sai Jonathan

In ages I've only heard about sai Buhari which one's sai Jonathan again.

16 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Zonacom(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Now this Mbaka ish is getting messier. And i have a feeling half of the news online about him of recent are lies. These polithiefcians (both PDP and APC) should look for better alternative to do campaigns
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
We have successfully made the PDP to assume the role of opposition. Their coffin will be nailed next month

23 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fr Mbaka talks first and thinks later lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Mooaloji(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rr Ft Mbaka has said the truth and Nigerians knws the truth, cum Feb 14th history shall be made I.e gej will be the 1st incumbet presido 2 loss in Nigeria. We are fade up wit gej and pipings. We need Change. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#

10 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tundemogba12(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Change is imminent! Sai Buhari, the next commander in chief of Armed forces of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by naijareferee: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
how and why the christian pulpit men or rather pastors and clergy decide to meddle in politics is confusing and as well alarming.

men of God are known to shape peoples opinion but not to participate in partisan politics.

i see the trick they are trying to use here.... divide and rule

and its really working cos we are been bought over a mosel...too bad

least i forget...i have not heard the sultan or emirs openly express sympathy for any of the political parties.

these businessmen in pulpit are just embarrassing Christ.
its well

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nationwide1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
I doff my hat for Metu's show of maturity, tolerance and diplomacy. It's a well calculated billion dollar response.

11 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by SOUNDKING: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
I believe Nigeria need serious change, because Nigeria has a foundational problem, whch many past criminals (leaders) saw as a means of feeding fat their wicked selves, now d bottom line is this it either Nigeria becomes a nation for every Nigerian or we go our ways, there is power in unity but if you dnt feel d taste of seperation you may not know d benefit of unity, Apc View of change is not what we need now as a nation. My advice 2 oga Jona is this, make the power of d central Govt. Useles and every body will Go and rest, this people are on 4 revenge, they never have any change in mind, satan has reactivated their born 2 rule mentality. If they really needed change they would have kick off with it for the long time they held power that is how America do u lay foundation for coming leader, dnt make GeJ A scape Goat God is not happy with that, oh i pity Nigeria, why dnt we see further than our nose. Some of our yoruba brethren now advocate what happend 2 Mko, all in d name of myopic support for status quo they now termed ''change''. Remember d national confrence, why is it that d same set of people oppose evry thng that could bring real change to Nigeria. Can't we thnk? I have no political party but i stand 4 truth, some one should help me tell mbaka 2 say what he knows before Jehova turns his holy back on him. Thats all. Na all go suffer am.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olosi Metuh has spoken! So sad your useless party and leaders have less than 45days to buckle up. Also warn your warriors on Nairaland and other social media to stop insulting Fr. Mbaka.

The truth is indeed bitter!

10 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
So Metuh wants their supporters to stop attacking a priest but has no qualms if they attack Islam.

If it was an Imam that said what Rev Mbaka said, he would have used its dirty mouth to attack the Imam first.

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
So Metuh wants their supporters to stop attacking a priest but has no qualms if they attack Islam.

If it was an Imam that said what Rev Mbaka said, he would have used its dirty mouth to attack the Imam first.
of course he knows that Fr. Mbaka is a moving force in Igbo land and any insult on Mbaka by the PDP spokesman,his party is doomed in the SE. They are really scared right now about the outcome of the video and they can't even stop the circulation of the video. Any attempt to do that,Mbaka will fire on! The mood of the people must have changed. People are really angry right now!

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Aksonman: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
We have successfully made the PDP to assume the role of opposition. Their coffin will be nailed next month

Listen to yourself and weep at how life's frustrations has made an educated man like you put faith in a confirmed illitrate to lead Nigeria.

GEJ till Barcanista, Berem and that other foolish hermaphrodite get sense.

9 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Aksonman: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
of course he knows that Fr. Mbaka is a moving force in Igbo land and any insult on Mbaka by the PDP spokesman,his party is doomed in the SE. They are really scared right now about the outcome of the video and they can't even stop the circulation of the video. Any attempt to do that,Mbaka will fire on! The mood of the people must have changed. People are really angry right now!

A moving force in Igboland? Fr Mbaka? Go and have a chat with Chimaroke Nnamani.

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by nduchucks: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
The authorities should place this on the FP - one would think.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Aksonman: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:

A moving force in Igboland? Fr Mbaka? Go and have a chat with Chimaroke Nnamani.

Igbo Catholics love their priests but they never waste time in dealing with Priests that cross their limits. Igbos are too republican and independent minded. The only real moving force in Igbo land is BUSINESS.

10 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by asodeboyede(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:

If you love President Goodluck Jonathan and you support pdp to win this election please do stay with, and on the message. We have our imperfections but we are a lot better than this present alternative. Change to uncoordinated and chaotic movements never worked in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and a host of other countries. Our opponents should focus on challenging our programmes and policies. For now, they are fully engaged in insults, diatribes, propaganda and feeding on sentiments and emotions only. Let Nigerians freely choose .....

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:

Olisa Metuh just proved how matured they are

My guy

What did the HolySpirit tell you.?

Did it correspond with Mbaka's own.?

9 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by petrov10: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
I love this. Man. He is so unlike liar mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Igbo Catholics love their priests but they never waste time in dealing with Priests that cross their limits. Igbos are too republican and independent minded. The only real moving force in Igbo land is BUSINESS.
Indeed! And you think you're more catholic than me or you know the Catholic doctrines more than I do? Tell me what Fr. Mbaka has said that warrants him to be dealt with by the Catholic Church. What you are afraid to tell Jonathan and his useless government, Fr. Mbaka has done it for you. It is left fo you to do your own part as an electorate from the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

chimaroke really beat mbaka blue and black
the priest nearly ran away from the pulpit

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by vanbonattel: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Indeed! And you think you're more catholic than me or you know the Catholic doctrines more than I do? Tell me what Fr. Mbaka has said that warrants him to be dealt with by the Catholic Church. What you are afraid to tell Jonathan and his useless government, Fr. Mbaka has done it for you. It is left fo you to do your own part as an electorate from the SE.
father mbaka has a long history of talking before he thinks
dude has been misfiring since 1929

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Olosi Metuh has spoken! So sad your useless party and leaders have less than 45days to buckle up. Also warn your warriors on Nairaland and other social media to stop insulting Fr. Mbaka.

The truth is indeed bitter!

Have you verified from the HolySpirit.?

Ignorance is no excuse

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Aksonman: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
If Fr Mbaka's negative revelation on GEJ was truly from God, so be it.

Most GEJ fans i know are very posititve, self-confident and creative individuals that will still prosper in Nigeria even if a semi-iliterate becomes president.

BUT the God I serve does not double-speak, proclaim one thing and declare the complete opposite six weeks later.

These are my final thoughts on Fr Mbaka and i'll no longer talk about him again. He remains a good priest, but still human.

GEJ is going to win next month's elections.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:

Hahahahaha

Are you are spirit.?

How can you living in the SW know what SE people are thinking right now in their hearts.?

I hope u no be .............

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
vanbonattel:

father mbaka has a long history of talking before he thinks
dude has been misfiring since 1929
Olisa Metuh has warned you internet warriors not to insult the priest. You either take it or leave it.

Ekwucha go m!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by double0seven(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Listen to yourself and weep at how life's frustrations has made an educated man like you put faith in a confirmed illitrate to lead Nigeria.

GEJ till Barcanista, Berem and that other foolish hermaphrodite get sense.

Will you shut your trap, you blo.ody propagandist. Confirmed illiterate? Confirmed by who?

Buhari attended military highly reknowed schools in UK and US, the same one the likes of Us General Collins Powell attended. Are you well at all?"

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by doctokwus: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some sensible heads still exist in pdp despite this season of acrimony.
Olisa Metuh despite his callous and inciting statements @times has shown unusual maturity and sense,unfortunately,not a noted feature of d gej appointees.
D most sacrosant and insightful part of his speech is that d south east is made up of mainly catholics and some anglicans.So any attack on an ordained man of d catholic church is taken personal by many faithfuls,despite any political affiliations.
Metuh,maybe an ardent gej apologist,but he is also sensible and common sense shud tell all sensible people that gej may not rule beyond May 29,2015,so y make enemies with people that maybe dictating d course of affairs in d next 4yrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Dropped Rotimi Amaechi For German Tour / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Few Hours To The 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) / Sen Ekwerenmadu,his Dying Daughter And The Ogoni Fraudster, David Wamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.