Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka (4897 Views)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tomakint: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

I hope you don't disappear when the time comes

Election is not by making mouth

Buhari is a certified terrorist

By the way were is his certificate?
Just leave that clown alone and wait for his 'comments' after Feb. 14.....

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by HzRF(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Indeed! And you think you're more catholic than me or you know the Catholic doctrines more than I do? Tell me what Fr. Mbaka has said that warrants him to be dealt with by the Catholic Church. What you are afraid to tell Jonathan and his useless government, Fr. Mbaka has done it for you. It is left fo you to do your own part as an electorate from the SE.
Last time I checked a reasonable man of God, who is not using the work of God to get money don't condemn any body
I heard ur Bible at Catholic differs
Maybe in ur Bible God do condemn sinners

In my own Bible God doesn't condemn sinners
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by CyberWolf: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
I left mass server at CKC aka adoration ground when Chimaroke won governorship election in 2003..since then, it has been from one scandal to another ...sometimes, his talks this days lacks coordination unlike before..so many things but let me just keep my mouth sealed angry

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
A moment you check the profile picture of those that quote me and you find out they are below 25years. Just imagine? angry
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by citizenY(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
We have successfully made the PDP to assume the role of opposition. Their coffin will be nailed next month

Metuh knows when to give up. Any wrong step will only popularise the Mbaka position.
Na fire brigade e dey do.. Recall that the systematic attack on Buhari on various topics like corruption and his academic record only made him more popular. Why
.. baseless accusations

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by HzRF(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
A moment you check the profile picture of those that quote me and you find out they are below 25years. Just imagine? angry
Age doesn't equates to wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by citizenY(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
HzRF:

Age doesn't equates to wisdom

ok you are wise , now go and play outside
....lol

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ayindejimmy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
When Whizkid or Timaya acquires a new whip.. That makes FP. But this doesn't?
Mods really need to reshuffle their priorities
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by orobs93(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Metuh is one of the few PDP I respect the way he thinks sometimes are commendable.this how you know people who went through school not the other way round
In other news

CHANGE!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Montaque(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

A moving force in Igboland? Fr Mbaka? Go and have a chat with Chimaroke Nnamani.
my dear,tell them. We have precedents on Mbaka's political stance.
Most christians are not catholics,and most catholics don't mind his political talks. Tho he's respected as a priest.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Ayed44: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
I love this...

This is a matured statement from a matured party.

When a certain primate Olabayo made some predictions which were not favorable to the APC, what did they do? APC responded by calling the prophet all sort of names.

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2066874/2015-apc-slams-primate-olabayo#29309039

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by lyntiffany(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ayed44:
I love this...

This is a matured statement from a matured party.

When a certain primate Olabayo made some predictions which were not favorable to the APC, what did they do? APC responded by calling the prophet all sort of names.

You can read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2066874/2015-apc-slams-primate-olabayo#29309039
That's the Poo you get from All Progressive Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Kenai: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
nduchucks:
Trouble for PDP in every corner of Nigeria.

SAI BUHAR1!!

I will so laugh my asss off when you all get silenced on the 17th of February. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by frankyychiji(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
of course he knows that Fr. Mbaka is a moving force in Igbo land and any insult on Mbaka by the PDP spokesman,his party is doomed in the SE. They are really scared right now about the outcome of the video and they can't even stop the circulation of the video. Any attempt to do that,Mbaka will fire on! The mood of the people must have changed. People are really angry right now!
Little girl grow up! Where were you when Mbaka swore by the blessed sacrament to cast off his priestly garb if Chimaroke ever won re-election? Right in enugu chimaroke won re-election. What did mbaka do? If mbaka has suddenly become your mouthpiece, he speaks for you and you alone.Olisa metu is the man of the moment joor.
Re: Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

GEJ is going to win next month's elections.
SHIKENAN!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra / Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us / 10 Biggest Nigerian Looters And The Amount They Looted In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.