Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (41007 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
All dse chatty chatty here, guys tryna hit girls, y dnt u get eachoda's contacts n do ur lovy dovy on ur fones rather dan in public jeez.
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Tymax(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
dorlapoh20:
is that all? have these things without the most important one and i will friendzone you immediately grin
You will make a very good friend
You wan make him carry your name go bar beach? Ladies should beta comply or else! angry
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
hahaha

I mean peninsula gringrinlipsrsealed
New year, new resolution. you're forgetting so soon... Dear
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by zico18(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Even Davido who said "she no want ferrari" later realised that "owo ni koko"
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by kwenu: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
abeg make we no decieve ourselves, na money u need
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Yusphull(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
Yet you forgot the main thing lipsrsealed

Koboko abi.... Coz that's the only missing thing on the list... grin grin

Money without proper Koboko is useless ... wink
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Yusphull(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
sptade:
THE NIGERIA custom SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO cars, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: FASHANU ADEBOYE (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA custom,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-8063-500-518
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:semecommand@g
mail.com
cars AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #400000-800000
COROLLA #500000-800000
AVALON #550000-750000
HIGHLANDER #650000-1000000
VENZA #800000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #850000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #800000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #400000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #400000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
semecommand@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)

Must you derail every thread?? smh

Scam Alert
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
All you need to 'toast' a lady are;

Onions,
Ranch,
Sweet Onions,
Lettuce
...and meatballs wink

With all these, you are set to go. All the best! cheesy
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by teey2(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
[size=20pt]have lots of money an they will be the one toasting you[/size]

Guys, money is not everything. If you run after the ones that chase after money, what do you expect? Look in the right places and stop chasing runs girls
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by apparentlylaw(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
basketbrain:

See this bleached up Negro claiming fine boy!
Abeg go baff
#mtcheeew
I swear U smoke Bomb ...wu be Bleach ..abii u dey craze niii
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by lionduke(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
Yet you forgot the main thing lipsrsealed
you look so innocent, wetin be the main thing??
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
mirexxx:
buy her a puppy tonguecheesylipsrsealed
unless she's from calabar.
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by africanqueen111(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
[size=20pt]have lots of money an they will be the one toasting you[/size]
I wonder y men kip sayin dis. All my life no man outsider my fada , uncle n other relative gav me penny. I hav bn dating my guy 4 3yrs now, he has neva sent or givn me kobo. I work n skul n struggle 4myself because I understand dat he also has his own problem n family to cater for. My fada bought my 1st fone n eva since I hav bn buyin 4 myself. For God sake u guys shud stop dat mentality of guys being ladies atm because there r ladies n there r real ladies who dnt wait ford moni of men. May b I hav neva bn lucky bt if I get 1, I get we wil use dat moni 4gud investments 4 our future

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
africanqueen111:
I wonder y men kip sayin dis. All my life no man outsider my fada , uncle n other relative gav me penny. I hav bn dating my guy 4 3yrs now, he has neva sent or givn me kobo. I work n skul n struggle 4myself because I understand dat he also has his own problem n family to cater for. My fada bought my 1st fone n eva since I hav bn buyin 4 myself. For God sake u guys shud stop dat mentality of guys being ladies atm because there r ladies n there r real ladies who dnt wait ford moni of men. May b I hav neva bn lucky bt if I get 1, I get we wil use dat moni 4gud investments 4 our future
amen o you can't blame 95% of girls are always after money so we don't know the good ones from the bad ones
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
teey2:

Guys, money is not everything. If you run after the ones that chase after money, what do you expect? Look in the right places and stop chasing runs girls
sorry to deviate from the point but I just have to say this

You're extremely gorgeous
Light skinned,
Smooth skinned,
You're perfect girl
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by kccarew(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b]Not true
samflexxy:
[b][size=20pt]have lots of money an they will be the one toasting you[/size]
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
googlepikin:
unless she's from calabar.
bruhahahahahahahahahahah

Dog peper soup
Bro you wicked
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by XwhY(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow so can't u do some sugar coating that u have some cash in bank but for now I have only 1000 to spend.
oni yeye :
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)good sense of humour
2)good dressing
3)courage
4)brilliance
5)avoid showing desperation
6)smile like u just won a visa lottery
Feel free to add yours.
Money is first of all. I have not married because am a poor guy. If u dont have car & big pocket forget it. OWO NI KEKE IYIN RERE. Some parents will not welcome you no matter what you write above. Anyway, i have chosen library as my wife. If i have one year more i want to use it in library, if i can have one.
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by kristein(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
everyday what i keep on hearing is this and that on how to get a lady..

abeg op u no get work nii..

let me make something clear to you all naive in here:..girls enjoy hardworking men..get yourself involv in something and see many of them flopping around you.
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by menice69: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
4get all these ones. Money is the koko
for trash girls wey u dey Bleep about.
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by MGDIMA: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Money is every thing
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by braindamage(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2015
africanqueen111:

1 Like

Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Tekecoms1(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
come on fellas, Naija babes aren't only after money! Its not like they are gold diggers or something they'v gat the love for real men. Be a man and you'll see them flocking around you wink

I don laff die.....

Please can you ignore all that shiiit i typed up there,they aren't real tongue
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)good sense of humour
2)good dressing
3)courage
4)brilliance
5)avoid showing desperation
6)smile like u just won a visa lottery
Feel free to add yours.
having money and more money cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Pamcrest(f): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2015
When a man approaches a lady with d preconceived notion that all it takes is money in his pocket, for sure d guy has set himself up to be maga-rized. Since u have made money d foundation, raison d'être, language of d relationship, don't cry foul when she plays along n focuses only on what she can get from u.
My humble submission
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Oluwatosean(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2015
menice69:
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Oluwatosean(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2015
menice69:
mtcheeeew
Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2015
VickyyB:

Big John Thomas. grin
omo i like ur eyes ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady by Cruzeiro(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Pamcrest:
When a man approaches a lady with d preconceived notion that all it takes is money in his pocket, for sure d guy has set himself up to be maga-rized. Since u have made money d foundation, raison d'être, language of d relationship, don't cry foul when she plays along n focuses only on what she can get from u.
My humble submission
stl doesnt chng de fact that u ar a gold digger. I see no reason why u (or anybody concerned) cant point out de fact that u ar nt interested in his money. Truly de gold digging instinct dwells in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.