Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (14323 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Chizzy20(f): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
lolzz op is dis d bst u ve, sum pple go jst sit down dey think of story to forge.
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by cokacoola(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I know ur plan
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Wisegeek01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you are as rich as you say you are, Before she dumps u, Take her to 10 Most expensive places around the world then buy her a Private Jet and then dump her. ..

If you can do this then your d Baus"
cool wink
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by hillaryjeff(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
QUEEN PREMIER*.JACK and jick went up the hill to fecth a pail of water JACK fell down and broke his leg .......... That is the end of my story.
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Stanleyafam(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
35 filling stations... shocked brother u can lie o.
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Cheeun(f): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
*whistles* This is super story... Gold digger vs oga at the top maga. Na wa o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

"It started way back November 2014 when we started having some minor issues in our relationship, I jokingly reminded her of the things I've done for her because she was accusing me of being stingy.

To say the truth I've really spent for this girl, she's 24 I'm 28 and I was planning to engage her this month. tho I'm very rich, I have my own oil company in warri, ph n Abuja

I have about 35 filling stations in Nigeria, Ghana, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and southafrica

I really love her they was even some certain time that one popular actress (name withheld) was all over me, she is well known on nairaland fp. light-skinned, short, has tattoo...
but she still stood by me

My problem now is this My girlfriend just threatened to dump and pay me 10 million naira

please romancelanders should I collect the money?

mature advise

WHO YOU HELP?
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Daniel058(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

"It started way back November 2014 when we started having some minor issues in our relationship, I jokingly reminded her of the things I've done for her because she was accusing me of being stingy.

To say the truth I've really spent for this girl, she's 24 I'm 28 and I was planning to engage her this month. tho I'm very rich, I have my own oil company in warri, ph n Abuja

I have about 35 filling stations in Nigeria, Ghana, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and southafrica

I really love her they was even some certain time that one popular actress (name withheld) was all over me, she is well known on nairaland fp. light-skinned, short, has tattoo...

My problem now is this My girlfriend just threatened to dump and pay me 10 million naira

mature advise

choi!!!!!!! AKPOS FUII NAIRALAND ooooooo grin
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote
author=MzNelly post=29481061]The question you should be asking is
:"What is the first I should buy with the money?" tongue[/quote]Lol
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by That9jaVine(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Story story
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Omoh see cook lies, were the put maggi, put salt and pepper with oil. Still some people are too daft to know, the believe it
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Humblebloke(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
You lie sotey....... Buhari wan repeat primary one
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

mature advise

...collect the money and move on...
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2015
With all the things u claim u own, 10m will look like 10k to you, so why ask us if u should collect it. It should be an insult to you.

Except, you re lying!
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by luigiajah(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1. ghostlady. mznelly dechandel.... DERAILING THREADS SINCE 1876..:]
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by dechandel(f): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:
kristina1. ghostlady. mznelly dechandel.... DERAILING THREADS SINCE 1876..:]
Is this a thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by luigiajah(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
...Needle, Sorry
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by luigiajah(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2015
op.. wait oh.. I'm a blogger and some times we bloggers forge stories.. buh walahi this your lie get weight oh
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
help me ask am ooo.....grin grin grin
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by tartar9(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
nooo.... I dont wantcha maney I wantcha looove.
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Abee79(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
I look like pikin to you abi? angry angry angry

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by 100Cents: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Always day dreaming...
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

mature advise

hmmmmm sad
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Yusphull(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is an adulterated lies.... grin grin

You get 35 filling stations within and outside the country and you still need an advice for a girl that wants to leave you with 10 million naira as parting gift.. :-/

Yu are stewpid for posting this here ??

silly post....

#spits#
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by ilo04(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

mature advise

Day dreaming
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by iyb(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guys can lie angry all your filling stations and you are contemplating collecting ten million from a girl
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by GoodFaith: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
mymadam:
Please, what's the title of this movie? God bless Nigeria.
Pay Off---------------------"what's the title of this movie"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.