Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (32610 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na waooo
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by donfemzy: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmmm and this is means what?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by ogaJona(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
pls sir can u tell your illiterate boys to stop the killing?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by akpanikpe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
That one come be news? It's their ddaily activities, mean while dat ain't Nigeria no more I guess.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by usmanbabau(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some people advertise ignorance publicly.Dont attack religion.its not fit for us in naija
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by ratiken(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
No distraction at this time please..... Buhari show us your certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by tempex88(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.

Is there any sense in what you just. Wrote?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by kristisking(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Until the act of Sabbotage in the north is completely addressed,there is no insight to the end of insurgency in Nigeria.This is insurgency is politicaly and religiously motivated.Some people have continued to support this insurgency in one way or the other using it against the present administration.All I know is that north will not rule Nigeria again until Buhari goes to school.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Kingspin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
2015, Nigerians are watching Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
This morning when i saw a thread that said the army had re claimed a town from boko haram, i cant help but laugh, i even ask for pix to back the claim, a guy quoted me and blasted me for unbelieving in the army, now what do we call this, gaining a village and losing a town in lieu, u dat guy that quoted me, i hope u see what i mean now...
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Jabioro: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oh my God! Another innocent life has been kill,maim and subjected to untold hardship in whatever names...
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by datola: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hoping this is not another case of mutiny. God please help us. We are helpless.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by ProsperUSA: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
That's why Nigeria do not need Jonathan Goodluck again.
Goodluck is now heavy bad-luck.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Afrok(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm... I thought the earlier post said the Nigeria army repelled the Yobe attack, now a military base seized by boko haram in Borno? Seriously, I don't know what to believe again just want to see an end to this insurgency and welcome back the once peaceful nation called Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by sindyko(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
We Nigerians should try to level balance our prayer here dis insurgency of a thing does segregate BTW any tribe or religion. Pls pls make an upright comment. May god all mighty comfort all the affected people
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.
and tell ur c in c to do something about it instead of looking like a lost imp. You dont blame ur neighbour for d rats eating d food in ur house
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by mikron(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
When will Nigeria be free of Boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by azimibraun: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Shame on all those accusing GMB of terrorism. I would rather blame a President and administration under whose watch an individual is seen by many ignorant Nigerias to be above the law. As it stands now, GEJ is the boko haram and not GMB. Don't we have laws and institutions to enforce them? Why is GEJ president; why wld he not knw as much as. You ignorant guys knw Buhari is the sponsor of boko haram. It's either you guys are ignorant or GEJ is ignorant or clueless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
The villagers are always running to Chad! I am beginning to be suspicious of their intentions regarding situation that this Boko haram is a concerted effort by the Northerners to make things difficult for the present government. I have no doubt many of the members of the insurgent group are Chadians.

It is time to plant mines on our borders in the North!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
I kept wondering what is going to happen if GEJ is announced as winner of 2015 election. Heaven knows I will be in Nigeria/Cotonou border watching the result live on TV undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheReaIMrStan:

You are heartless

First time vanguard will write an anti FG report

We need someone who has courage and not a coward in power
GMB 2015
Then me 2019 grin

You called him a coward

But your heroes accused his best general(IHEJIRIKA) of highhandedness when he pushed BH into sambisa forest
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
A ploy for America to get FG to call in UN to breakup?

ploy to cancel elections in APC strongholds?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by andresia(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
This extract from Jonathanians' 2015 Election Plan B is on social media. Read what the evil shoeless ones are up to!
Embedded image permalink

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by lastmessenger: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
yes they can capture the whole north if they feel like. i don't care. there was a time when Nigeria no nothing like sharia and then some idiots went and brought it to our once peaceful country and now here is the result.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by mauriceju2(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by mauriceju2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change with all the old thieves gone to rival APC
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by jojoki: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gej administration had failed Nigeria, in other countries heads will start rolling but in Gej administration they continue to make excuses for failures.

Change will surely come IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.