Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (32609 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by cole265(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
BTFormular:
SHUT UP make we hear word. Which stupid wrath be that one. Its is a fake. Before islam came people have served God yes or no? think about it my friend.

You don't tell your friend to shut up my friend.

Rather make him see the truth by putting forward your views and opinions logically
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Chitumu: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maczeelly:
For Real

I don't believe 4 now

Lemme call DHQ 2 confirm
I need their phone number too. pls.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Angoni(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Christians from the North should come South: Muslims from South should go North. Then split the country; let Muslims enjoy their Caliphate under Sharia and Islamic banking in the North. Fine and good Christians souls should not be wasted in this fight where parents send their children to be Boko Haram suicide bombers. Enough is enough!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Ologunjude(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=jude33084 post=29489619]

It does not work out that way bro.[/quokte]

This is guerrilla war and it best for such battle.
They come to you from anywhere and anytime. U need men ready when they come in any form. Remember this guns are silent revolver. It has worked in battles like this around the world.

Anyways let's hear why it won't work from you.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by seunlayi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
our soldiers are well trained compared to BH but they are cowards who prefers to shakers civilians but cry like babies when posted to war front. I don't blame govt for all this court Martial against some of them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
UDUTH:
Nawawo did Bad lock wet God give us in did Country, who is unfit to control d unity of dis Country. May God bring us peace and change
u well at all?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by nex(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
When you have a weak leader who mistakenly got to the helm of affairs, the entire nation will be run down! We need a change.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by proxillin(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
hotice01:
if APC had fielded another candidate aside GMB I would have gladly fine out to vote GEJ out.but I just feel Boko haram is just an instrument they are using to discredit GEJ's government.both parties don't have the interest this nation at heart.Boko Haram only reflects the stupidity and heartless nature of those in helm of affairs that they enjoy sponsorship from.This generation of leaders have nothing to offer,yes ALL of them including Osibanjo.Don't be deceived by the various propaganda u hear or read.APC and PDP are feathers of the same bird.I don't see Nigeria dividing,I see a revolution and evolution.Don't be a pun in the stupid and selfish games been played with human life for their personal aggrandisement.

Why haven't GEJ expose them ? Pathetic government. That's why we need to vote him out. Book haram is a tool they are using to steal public funds. Open your eyes. It is the government that's sponsoring book haram. If buhari is actually sponsoring it, why haven't your Jonathan come out with evidence ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by 1stola: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.
Talk to your drunkard father first.
Clueless PDPíg

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Cheeun(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
And someone will tell me we still have a government in this country abi? Cluelessness indeed! I wipe for my Naija. cry
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Rexyl(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
These agents of Satan really mean the business o. My heart beats with their determination to gain territories and make the remaining parts of Nigeria ungovernable. Our greatest enemies are the people who see these terrorists as their brethren and give them support and cover. The military has found it so difficult to win the battle all these days because many are they among them who also compromise
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by omololu2020(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
mauriceju2:
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.
has GEJ d president of Nigeria condem dis,and what action is GEJ takin for dos nonsense to stop

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Rexyl(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maybe Jonathan problem and weakness on boko haram is that he believes those guys are human beings that can be pardoned and integrated into the society. He couldn't approach them with iron hand and deal with them as beasts which are good for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by pomsky: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Just because we asked GMB for his certificate we are now experiencing a new onslaught by BH. GMB hold the certificate but kindly rein in your boys.

.....just wondering how a man who found it difficult to raise the funds to purchase his presidential form, be the one backing boko haram .
War is a very expensive venture.
Let's think a little!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Afroconnect: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mr Goodluck Jonathan stop these incessant killings of Nigerians,kill all our enemies and their sponsors or resign from that seat.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
The Nigerian Army which was once the pride of Africa has been reduced to a rag tag unit in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by samplegirl(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tlovely:
but atleast they dnt cohabit or operate in american soil or even in the next country sharing dsame border wif the usa. or live n operate in a forest called sambisa in california..recruiting girls frm los-angeles or dallas... use ur head for ones. u dnt have 2 exhibit stewpidity tru ur statements jst to cook up excuses to either justify foolishness, ineptness n gross uselessness of a government or individual, based on sentiments or deliberate ignorance. drawing up such useless comparism is so thoughtless of u n likes like u who use this as an excuse to undermine a situation dat is fast becoming thier status qou considering the gruesome activities perpetrated by dis barbarians almost everyday...n u wld still hve d guts to come out here n say this clueless rubbish?... even if its alqueda, have they acted dis much in dis short interval on hourly bases at this point in time, in a country, away frm a situation of war which ur gvment have failed to recognise with d lack luster n senseless manner of handling it..instead dey derive joy in gathering n raising callous fund , upto a tune of 21billion naira for a political campaign hoping to bring it back to a power it has gruesomely desecrated...shmm. they must be fools...pdp n jonathan wld fail like a fooooool come 2015...mark my words...den posterity wld follow...watch if nigerians wld swallow dis come 2015...even the world is grossly pained..

I am very sorry I tried to read your post but the level of frustration couldn't allow me to make much out of it if not hopelessness.

Al qaeda do not operate from American soil but I wonder where the attack of 911 was executed. But you were criminally silent on ISIS. You guys sit in your homes and condemn the other guy for the failings of the society and think it is easy to remedy. Somali has not wiped out Al Shabbab you remember? You think it is easy to lead a bunch of people who can send their under aged kids to go and blow themselves up or don't you know that some northerners are protecting the boko haram members?

But I saw your pains which is no other than the N21b. I know if you have 1% of that money wired to your account you will be singing a different tone by now. But where you highlighted your foolishness is where you maintained that PDP will fail. If you are wise you will know that PDP is APC and vice versa. Look at the people who are in APC today. Are you seeing 'FORMER' PDP members? Do you think all of them are APC members? Dey there dey decieve yourself.

Finally, come 14th. Feb 2015 JONATHAN GOODLUCK will be voted back into office, I am sorry there is nothing anybody can do about it. You only live with it or jump into the lagoon.

The choice is yours!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by akanbiaa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.
ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did

Read full story above

4th August, 2014
For the record and your information, I, the author am definitely never PDP, but I am not APC either. I will only support the best human beings from whichever party they emanate. I am totally not a political animal; I am averse to democratic politics. The only party I ascribe to as yet and have invested thought and finance in is SNP. So for those taken to lies and slander, you can call me a paid whatever and APC author all you care, you will know deep inside that you do not even succeed in fooling yourself. My people, have never been in power, and I do not care and ever see power coming to my people. Now let’s proceed.
There are several important points to be presented here. Best highlighted:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.
5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11 July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP “ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP.
These are amazing facts which I have been shocked to discover since I paid attention to this matter.
To imagine that the PDP can know that Buhari never made this statement and that they (the PDP Presidency) begged and apologized for it, yet all they did was kept Reuben silent and threw out other canines, Metuh and co, to continue right where Reuben stopped, is some of the most sick and evil stuff one can encounter or ever imagine. All this against the elderly, respectable General, because they see it as a fancy tool to generate animosity against their strongest single adversary… as a tool to hold on to power?
It is one thing to fabricate a lie against someone. It is another thing to transplant an evil of your doing unto a person who you know is innocent. That is the most evil, evil in the books in my humble view. This precisely is what PDP did and continues to do. Buhari was nearly bombed to death and the dogs continue to utter their putrid trash and invented slanderous concoctions against the poor elderly gentleman. It is frankly satanic. He is such a compassionate gentleman, no joke, if it was me who had all the facts you will read below, I would have been all over the place letting the truth be known and getting the slanderous liars locked up forever.
A Timeline of Lies and Slander:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format
Point number one needs no referencing. I’ve done the research tons of times. Since I wrote my article, “Now that Nigeria is ungovernable, what next,” on the 15 of March, 2014 [http://ends.ng/?p=679], no one has commented and refuted my results. Buhari never in any public media threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011. That is final fact. Nothing more need be said.
It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, who is quoted to have said, “The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ‘ungovernable’ for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.”
The big problem was in PDP. When Yar’Adua died, PDP northern politicians wanted power to stay in the north and as such they insisted that Jonathan should not succeed him. It was PDP politicians and only PDP politicians who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan emerged the party nominee and ascended to the presidency that will make the nation ungovernable, which they did. And Jonathan knew this and know them full well. He eats and dines with them but has watched us die in our thousands and lose our farming land and livelihood whole he has not brought a single one of them to book. He protects and goes to bed with them so long as they focus the ungovernability on the north. One now understand why Jonathan’s best man, former PDP Chairman and now appointed Railway head, Bamanga Tukur famously said that Boko Haram was fighting for justice and another name for justice. It’s an in house thing. Boko Haram became an invaluable tool to be hired and utilized by the party, and to be sustained as a weapon of slander against party opponents. It helped to galvanize votes by nurturing strange harmony in extremists and religious fanatics, especially northophobes who never cared to study the truth. (Truths like- northerners select southerners like Obasanjo or support Middle Belt Christians like Gowon into power; and truth like; why will northerners bomb up their own home-land and purposely destroy their chief resource – farming – to make a point).
It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.
It was Reuben Abati of The Guardian; that our friend, that spun the yarn about Buhari. It was Reuben that sat one dark night and concocted the malicious slanderous tales, rerouting the PDP terror statement to Buhari’s person. Reuben capitalized on our sectarianism, knowing full well that to most of us, one Hausa, or Fulani man was just the same as another Hausa or Fulani(to be more correct) man. Knowing that we had heard the statement made by PDP’s Kaita, and with Buhari’s “Baboon and Gorilla” Hausa adage with which he did promise that if what happened in 2011 repeated in 2015 (note the year), the Nigeria would witness a people’s upheaval; Reuben manufactured a tale one April night in 2011 and published this in the Guardian. It was captioned, “For the attention of general Buhari.” This was the article that was well buffered to make many careless Nigerians jump on the evil and satanic bandwagon of Buhari accusers. I have again fully well described Reuben for who he is and what he did and how he did it, in the recent past. See: “Reuben Abati: Nigeria’s Most Evil Genius?” [http://ends.ng/?p=1252]
General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.
Of course, like anyone of us would, Buhari did not fancy this and he promised to take Reuben and the Guardian to court, and he did. Buhari took them to court for libel and slander. ‘Usual suspect’ General Muhammadu Buhari’s lawyers threatened to sue the President of Nigeria’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati in a letter sent on the 11th of July, 2011 for “inventing libelous” allegations against the person of the ex-President, accusing him of instigating post-election violence. The letter was sent on behalf of General Buhari by Harrison Ogalagu for his lawyer, Tope Adebayo. The accusations had been made against him in Rueben’s Guardian newspaper publication. [See: Post Election Violence: Buhari Threatens To Sue Reuben Abati For Libel; SaharaReporters, Jul, 17 2011]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Maczeelly(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chitumu:
I need their phone number too. pls.
pm me 2 get my number
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by BERNHARDT(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
i created this thread with a BBC news link,you deleted my post and post yours, no wonder your country is ungovernable, because everyone wants to be the one deciding things.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by 1stola: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
realborn:

You do not beg terrorists and their sponsors, you find them, prosecute and put an end to their madness. When you do nothing about weeding the roots of this carnage as the head of government, the blood of the innocent citizens lost daily and gallant men who fall due to corrupt practices will be on your hands.

This cancer if unabated will spread to the other parts of the body. Act or resign!
Don't mind the hypocrite - simplemach
As if it is not obvious enough that PDPígs are bokoharam. Your days are numbered, bloody murderers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Rexyl(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
I weep for the North for allowing the trouble they cant afford to manage to emerge from the land. As poor as the land is already, those violent people are determined to make it poorer and unsuitable to live.

Those blaming Jonathan should note that terrorism in the North has religious undertone and very well planned and prepared for since 1992 according to confession if one of the governors of the zone. Our biggest headache as Nigerians is wastage of resources that could have been used to strengthen our economy and develop the country on the affected States. Those guys are always out to destroy, mostly through attack and run... Progress can't be achieved in a society that waste its resources.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by liyalla(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
What ever can be created can die or be killed. Borno state should be shout down. Nothing spoil at the end, it can always be recreated. All who still occupy such region should be forced to abandon it a while or stay and continue to increase the deaths. As long as am concerned such a war turn region is of no benefit at all to the nation. My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by abdecency: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
KnightsTempler/devil or what do u call ur useless self. U must be stupid 4 being so blasphemous against muslims & Islam. Must u comment? While nt save ur utter ignorance by nt posting comments worthy of inviting d wrath of Allaah upon ur worthless personality? When Kano central
Mosque was bombed leaving scores of innocents dead, where were u? Would u stupid germ say muslims were responsible? Instead of u to talk sense, if only u av, to ur clueless president, d supposed C in C to deploy d forces @ his disposal in d best possible way to curb insurgency , corruption has taken over him. He doesn't see d need for dt, instead, let d whole N/East be lost to d insurgents. He is less concerned. So long as he wins another 4 yrs, he is fulfilled. God Almighty will hold him & his loyalists responsible.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
connoisseur1:

This is the most stupid comment i have read on nairaland this year and Iam sure it will be for months before another stupid comment takes over. Such insensitivity and wickedness! So because it is not happening in ur locality, u dont care. See, Boko haram is the collective problem of Nigeria. If they conquer the north, then they will come to the south. Just pray they dont launch the southern invasion from your family house. Mtcheeew!

That's the price for One Nigeria

Next time the continued existence of Nigeria is discussed, think well before choosing

They can't match south because that will be a perfect excuse for secession cool
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by genearts(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Let's sincerely ask ourselves, politically, who benefits most from boko haram activities??
Your guess is as good as mine
God save us all.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:

u people shld stop vomiting and face d common challenge head on. since u know d persons behind it and out of cowardice u can't confront dem, while taking 1 trillion and a billion dollars? nonsense. politics no let una see road. is it only in naija u v opposition party?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Rexyl(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
connoisseur1:

This is the most stupid comment i have read on nairaland this year and Iam sure it will be for months before another stupid comment takes over. Such insensitivity and wickedness! So because it is not happening in ur locality, u dont care. See, Boko haram is the collective problem of Nigeria. If they conquer the north, then they will come to the south. Just pray they dont launch the southern invasion from your family house. Mtcheeew!

Southern invasion ke? Any sponsors that harbour or support them are gone together with their families in the first instance. SW values life more than allowing evils of religious blindness.

No matter how highly placed, any religious leader leader.. Muslim or Christian that habour terrorists or give support to terrorism directly or indirectly is a goner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.