Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (32611 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by UDUTH: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nawawo did Bad lock wet God give us in did Country, who is unfit to control d unity of dis Country. May God bring us peace and change

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by 3kay945(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jwonder:

Is this suppose to be a comment or did ur brain stop booting immediately you clicked the quote icon?..Pls modify dis nonsense.

Didn't you get the message. I hold no apology for it dude. cool
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by betatalk: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.

Shaking my head someone should please tell the phd holder to secure the nation as commander in chief of armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by kay1one(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
TheReaIMrStan:

You are heartless

First time vanguard will write an anti FG report

We need someone who has courage and not a coward in power
GMB 2015
Then me 2019 grin

I like your guts!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by jireh250: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmm, somebody should pls help us beg the illiterates who are fulfiling their promises trying to make the country ungovernable to talk to their subjects (or rather their fellow illiterates) to stop.

Please can you tell your most literate president to prosecute the illiterate if he is indeed guilty. I guess it will be a good starting point to stopping the insurgency (that almost killed the illiterate).
Sometimes, this nairaland dey tire me sef...were you just trying to be the 1st to comment that you couldnt use your tongue to count your teeth 1st?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by BTFormular: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
emeka2847:

The issues in this election are corruption, poverty, de-development, nepa etc. FORGET ALL THIS DIVERSIONS.

GMB2015
GEJ is currupt but buhari can't do anything. I prefer my freedom. Why must it be buhari? For the forth time now he is contesting. Na force? He promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and I believe that's what's happening. He is evil. After all we voted for ya adua. GEJ till buhari dies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by okuwehcris: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think dis op is trying to degrad our Nigeria Army. Ur comment said near lake chad n not Nigeria but managed by joint task force, ur topic shld ve been BH captures AU base n not Nigeria army.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Obj said we hav 5 presidents but d truth is there is NONE judging by d status-quo! #change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Sappyman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Boko Haram are always having the upper hand. Well, a good way for them to start the New Year with this Military Base take over.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by connoisseur1: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Yawns

It is their region

Northern Christians the lord is your strength
This is the most stupid comment i have read on nairaland this year and Iam sure it will be for months before another stupid comment takes over. Such insensitivity and wickedness! So because it is not happening in ur locality, u dont care. See, Boko haram is the collective problem of Nigeria. If they conquer the north, then they will come to the south. Just pray they dont launch the southern invasion from your family house. Mtcheeew!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by connoisseur1: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
Y all dis fulaniz dhe wan tarnish jona tenure y?
Because Oga Jonah is an expert in ineptitude....Thats why.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Wuse: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
simplemach:
Hmm you are still livung in a fool's world believing that
Wake up to the realities at hand and pray for God's intervention

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by gidjah(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
So out of the many destructive quranic verses that i know of[which encourages killing and destroying non islamic practioners],na only this one you fit see to bring on air?bros you don fail!pls try again abegi!;-(
diremi12:
Front Page on a bad note... i will be the first to comment some day by the grace of Allah, and to all of those silly fools who says Islam teaches and preaches terrorism... get a copy of the Quran
“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and know eth all things.” The Holy Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by cole265(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
realborn:

You do not beg terrorists and their sponsors, you find them, prosecute and put an end to their madness. When you do nothing about weeding the roots of this carnage as the head of government, the blood of the innocent citizens lost daily and gallant men who fall due to corrupt practices will be on your hands.

This cancer if unabated will spread to the other parts of the body. Act or resign!

Wow!!! The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

They know the perpetrators but refused to accost them despite swearing to an oath to serve and safeguarding life and property. The innocent blood will be avenged IJN.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Khd95(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hw true is dis

If true,den BH boys mst b daredevils.....overtaken a military location isn't. Moi moi nd oqi
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by stigman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Are they really militants? Why not use the word terrorists because that's what they are
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Ologunjude(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nigeria army needs well trained snipers.

You don't have to confront this Boko Haram guys every time. Just stay afar and start plucking them like u plucking mango from a tree.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Misogynist2014(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
GEJ will be kicked out only when your father can boast of a first degree holder.

illiterate trying to insult a PHD holder and President Federal republic of Nigeria.

Who are you?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by jude33084(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is a tactical withdrawal, the military will get it back within days wink
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by jude33084(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ologunjude:
Nigeria army needs well trained snipers.

You don't have to confront this Boko Haram guys every time. Just stay afar and start plucking them like u plucking mango from a tree.

It does not work out that way bro.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Deenfab: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
na wao!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
samplegirl:

Not as easy as you think o. America has not wiped out al qaeda just as the whole world has not wiped out ISIS.

Think about it.
but atleast they dnt cohabit or operate in american soil or even in the next country sharing dsame border wif the usa. or live n operate in a forest called sambisa in california..recruiting girls frm los-angeles or dallas... use ur head for ones. u dnt have 2 exhibit stewpidity tru ur statements jst to cook up excuses to either justify foolishness, ineptness n gross uselessness of a government or individual, based on sentiments or deliberate ignorance. drawing up such useless comparism is so thoughtless of u n likes like u who use this as an excuse to undermine a situation dat is fast becoming thier status qou considering the gruesome activities perpetrated by dis barbarians almost everyday...n u wld still hve d guts to come out here n say this clueless rubbish?... even if its alqueda, have they acted dis much in dis short interval on hourly bases at this point in time, in a country, away frm a situation of war which ur gvment have failed to recognise with d lack luster n senseless manner of handling it..instead dey derive joy in gathering n raising callous fund , upto a tune of 21billion naira for a political campaign hoping to bring it back to a power it has gruesomely desecrated...shmm. they must be fools...pdp n jonathan wld fail like a fooooool come 2015...mark my words...den posterity wld follow...watch if nigerians wld swallow dis come 2015...even the world is grossly pained..
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by Deenfab: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
jude33084:
It is a tactical withdrawal, the military will get it back within days wink

na lie
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno by gidjah(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Whenever islama chooses to embraces peace,and my northern brothers learn to accept the fact that monarchy or rather POWER ISTRANSCIENT and it does not last for ever!!
AdeniyiA:
when will this carnage stop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.