Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (42517 Views)

Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet ) / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Strongfaze(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Op and first runner up your arguments are valid. As for me, that crap about been an introvert is a lie. Why must she always answer with hmmm, maybe, I don't know, how, ok, etc? My point is that MANKIND DID NOT SPEND CENTURIES TO DEVELOP SOPHISTICATED LANGUAGES AND THEN HAVE IT REDUCED TO GRUNTS THAT CONVEYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
ITS LIKE TURNING BACK THE WHEELS OF CIVILIZATION.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Strongfaze:
Op and first runner up your arguments are valid. As for me, that crap about been an introvert is a lie. Why must she always answer with hmmm, maybe, I don't know, how, ok, etc? My point is that MANKIND DID NOT SPEND CENTURIES TO DEVELOP SOPHISTICATED LANGUAGES AND THEN HAVE IT REDUCED TO GRUNTS THAT CONVEYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
ITS LIKE TURNING BACK THE WHEELS OF CIVILIZATION.

Years ago, It was in Oxford dictionary I saw it being used as an example: Girls feel more INHIBITED towards people than boys.
That means, Girls are naturally shy beings.
When her own is much, you call her an Introvert...
Guy, it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by fuckshit: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2015
ATOB:

Sometimes bro you gotta allow the dickish to do the reasoning ish.
yea, when it comes to fücking that püssy; let the dïck do all the fücking pounding reasoning; fücking

but before getting that dïck wet & if one really wants to constantly fück that püssy; be fücking smart too, let the head do the fücking bloody reasoning & the dïck; the fücking grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by kr0ne(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Ploy:
@op, you must re-pick that Mic oh.

A lady accepted my friend's marriage proposal, they did traditional marriage; only for her to tell him she gave her heart to another man. When my guy tried to contest it, she quickly swallow the other guy's baby. Girls like this make guys wicked.

Dude, I'm not doubting ur story but this is just too hard to believe. After traditional marriage, believe me, the guy is free to fire cos she's already his wife! This is so unheard of. The parents of the girls too wouldn't allow it, not to mention the villagers and their oracle

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2015
kr0ne:

Dude, I'm not doubting ur story but this is just too hard to believe. After traditional marriage, believe me, the guy is free to fire cos she's already his wife! This is so unheard of. The parents of the girls too wouldn't allow it, not to mention the villagers and their oracle
It happens oo
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Jibreen4u(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
kilokeys:
ftc..... drags d mic from d op.

u r a gentleman emusmith... the question here is, is she "lady" enough?

1. How many unknown uncles, brothers and "just friends" does she hang out with informally. if the ring aint on the finger, my brother, she is still the trying out her options.. same way u r with her friend grin

2. The funny scenario here is, though she doesn't tell her female friends about her escapades with u.. she tells a friendzoned brother, and she does it before ever dumping ur sorry arse. which is worse?

3. sometimes u can't help some situations. what if things didn't fall through as expected, jobs, plans?.. u really loved her thats why u let her go.

4. Every man loves a reserved but smart lady.. when all her replies are, hmmm, lol, k, fine, tnx.. while dating.. bros its frustrating. u r always at level 1 everytime.. may u never meet such IJN. amen

5. IF she was a V.. u might stand down.. but when u hear stories of her past life. how one brother constantly hung her leg over her heads.. tell me.. u no go wan login? even if na once? are u a learner? grin

6. No make me vex o angry. 100 percent of the time, she is the one asking the questions, do u think my nose is big? do u think i am getting fatter... as a Christian.. should i lie?. i am just giving her my honest opinion jooor

7. Maybe.. today u feel u have something within ur grasp.. level 1 today, level 2 tomorrow then when u see next week.. u r back at level 0. u know she loves u quite alright. but she still gives u attitude. too much shakara. emotionally u get drained. what do u do?.. u flex ur muscle a little with other girls (not because u love them as much) but rather , u do it to know if u still got ur lines.. it is necessary to keep urself sane, and preserve ur ego as Man..

. sorry my hommies.. i booked a space, slept off.
wink
so damn true brother, number 4 is d realest.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by kr0ne(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
emusmith:
It happens oo
Oga, they said traditional marriage, not ordinary introduction. In my hometown, that biitch would never be given a second chance to traditional marriage with another man. Tufiakwa! Aru!!! angry angry
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
gimmesome:
....lol....e show 4 ur long fingernails sef.....abeg oo
lolzzzz
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Sike(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Japhet04:
true

MeAnwhiLegrin
lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Redoil: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
any guy that tries no.1 with me its as good as dead.

#modified#
wooow,front page.we are getting there
and who is afraid of death how many people have you killed succesfuly
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Redoil:
and who is afraid of death how many people have you killed succesfuly
I av killed you successfully wink
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Redoil: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
that shows you are not pretty.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Penboy:
E dey pain!!!

Colour no change grin
Ooo Men dey colour no change Ooo.Bt finally Hv Learnt to mind wat I say to Babes shaaa.Coz I dnt like hurting any Bodies feelings.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Etoshil18:
Gbaam..M ost very nice guy
Thank u jare i no no say u sabi my name
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Sike:
lmaooo
smiley
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Elcemento(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Yinmu! undecided undecided
folabayo1:
I hope naija guys wud change for d beta cos if not many of dem wud remain singles till christ comeundecided
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by hylyne(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Op thumps up.

That was a very informative piece, and also a nice way to start up the year. Men should learn to treat ladies(I don't mean girls) with respect and dignity,to enable them get the best from them. Enough of all these "bad guy,bad Niga" etc thing. the number of ladies dated and dumped has nothing to add to the credentials or personality of any gentleMan. its quite unfortunate that while our mates are making waves in different strata of life(Religion,Politics, ICT,business) majority of us,are busy counting the number of ladies they dumped per month. guys let's turn a new leaf.

However, ladies once you discover he does not love you,don't force him. else you would be dumped eventually...
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Jibreen4u:
so damn true brother, number 4 is d realest.

I understand your point totally...
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by tivta(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2015
The OP just said all these to score with NL girls. Any bad thing a man does is always because of a woman, remember adam and eve? Samson and delilah? They all broke their all mighty covenant with God just because of punny. My advice to all men is never make a woman your priority if you want to live long cause their emotional nature will most often than not make them lead you to sin and destruction. Instead always give to women what you can afford to loose. The days of Romeo and Juliet are long dead and gone. Stupid jack actually killed himself for rose in titanic. Bonnie and Claude are both history. So guys pay attention to the words I speak.

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
Hello baby, i rather wish to see ur picture in ur profile. You are too beautiful to be absent here photogenically.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2015
mynairatime:
Hello baby, i rather wish to see ur picture in ur profile. You are too beautiful to be absent here photogenically.
what is it again?
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzz
Ur fingers are very beautiful only that i dont know how much it will cost me annually.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
what is it again?
But we no dey fight now...
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by prettyjo(f): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2015
mynairatime:
But we no dey fight now...
ok
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2015
prettyjo:
ok
What will i gain from fighting you? Am at ur service her highness.
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2015
My Ezibless

....mynairatime,nkaychee,Ezibless(f),laidebabaand 42 guest(s)...

I sight you...wink
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Ezibless: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2015
emusmith:
My Ezibless

....mynairatime,nkaychee,Ezibless(f),laidebabaand 42 guest(s)...

I sight you...wink

Na crime to be ''ghost reader'' ni?

Which kain hands falling be this one nagrin
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
the only unfair situation I know is "after taking her to shop-rite, then spent over a month's salary on her, she comes home to tell me she's on her period.?

I will remind her I was as well on my period when we went shopping

Half the guys who talk like you can't afford to take even yourself to shoprite
Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Half the guys who talk like you can't afford to take even yourself to shoprite

I laugh and laugh real hard!grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nostradamus: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
kilokeys:
ftc..... drags d mic from d op.

u r a gentleman emusmith... the question here is, is she "lady" enough?

1. How many unknown uncles, brothers and "just friends" does she hang out with informally. if the ring aint on the finger, my brother, she is still the trying out her options.. same way u r with her friend grin

2. The funny scenario here is, though she doesn't tell her female friends about her escapades with u.. she tells a friendzoned brother, and she does it before ever dumping ur sorry arse. which is worse?

3. sometimes u can't help some situations. what if things didn't fall through as expected, jobs, plans?.. u really loved her thats why u let her go.

4. Every man loves a reserved but smart lady.. when all her replies are, hmmm, lol, k, fine, tnx.. while dating.. bros its frustrating. u r always at level 1 everytime.. may u never meet such IJN. amen

5. IF she was a V.. u might stand down.. but when u hear stories of her past life. how one brother constantly hung her leg over her heads.. tell me.. u no go wan login? even if na once? are u a learner? grin

6. No make me vex o angry. 100 percent of the time, she is the one asking the questions, do u think my nose is big? do u think i am getting fatter... as a Christian.. should i lie?. i am just giving her my honest opinion jooor

7. Maybe.. today u feel u have something within ur grasp.. level 1 today, level 2 tomorrow then when u see next week.. u r back at level 0. u know she loves u quite alright. but she still gives u attitude. too much shakara. emotionally u get drained. what do u do?.. u flex ur muscle a little with other girls (not because u love them as much) but rather , u do it to know if u still got ur lines.. it is necessary to keep urself sane, and preserve ur ego as a Man..

. sorry my hommies.. i booked a space, slept off.
wink
99 likes bro

1 Like

Re: Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Ezibless:

Na crime to be ''ghost reader'' ni?

Which kain hands falling be this one nagrin

Hey yeah am sorry i was just roaming northsouth & westeast. Anyway, how are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.