Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. (53412 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by sluk(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
I share in this. I so value my peace ✌ of mind. I hate nagging like I hate GEJ's government.

@op better quit that demon before she invites wicked friends for your burial.

But @op how old are you if I may ask, I have some advice for you.

[code][/code]

Nigga44:
I'm almost 30 and I swear, i'm beginning to dread marriage cry. This kinda of stuff is almost what my cousin is going through sad
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
First O she's from a useless home,you probably didn't notice all of this when you were courting my advice divorce her before you end up in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
firstEVA:
very intelligent contribution. its like wearing a padded bra, that should not concern the op na. this does not mean the wife has a good attitude, they both have to chill and work on their marriage.
#TeamNoToDivorce

Emmm I don't also support divorce but in this very case the wife is worse than a demon mark my words she would bring other men into their home and kill him one day

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
andromida:
The part where you tore off her butt pad is tooooo funny. Can't stop laffing. cheesy cheesy

Obviously your wife has self image issues reason why she has a butt pad to make her feel secure. Try and understand her you did marry her happily sef.

You are too focused on controlling your wife maybe you should try and control yourself.

Sorry about the other issues you are going through i hope you sort yourselves out. Divorce is the easy way out working through your issues and toughing it out is it.

The wife is being influenced by the demonic sisters and they would probably lead her to her death eventually

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
1miccza:

Emmm I don't also support divorce but in this very case the wife is worse than a demon mark my words she would bring other men into their home and kill him one day
Remember we've not heard from her, her story may be different.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Remember we've not heard from her, her story may be different.
In stories like this,the other party would always be on the defensive,but the signs are in the story,signs like the sisters coming to fight,the butt pads,her curses,the threats and the fact that she takes pride in every nonsense she's doing. These are not good signs and they point to a not too palatable end. My thoughts though
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by KLand(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2015
krispycash:

Bro... First off, it is quite obvious she's seeing someone else.... There is nothing to be salvaged in that marriage... Especially with the family involved..

I beg to differ. The husband hasn't accused the Wife of infidelity. The issues he raised are not beyond remedy, especially if they will yield to God.

Divorce does more harm than good.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2015
1miccza:

The wife is being influenced by the demonic sisters and they would probably lead her to her death eventually

Nobody knows what is what really. You are assuming the wife is being influenced you don't know for sure what her sisters tell her.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by samtol4(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2015
@op .This is your own side of the story. I believe her own story will b different from your version . You were not forced to marry her .YOUR Marriage need JESUS CHRIST .whatever happen never assault a woman ,you draging her to remove those stuff is called assault .
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
andromida:

Nobody knows what is what really. You are assuming the wife is being influenced you don't know for sure what her sisters tell her.

But just as I said the signs are obvious,they wouldn't join her in such a useless battle if they weren't the driving force behind her.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by maxjax(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marriage!! is Good but has a lot of ups and downs so the best way to handle your marriage is by inviting the Prince of Peace (JESUS) into it, secondly both of you need deliverance...... look for a True man of God to deliver both of you. If you trace it well you will see that it is not an ordinary thing. they are out to destroy you.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
KLand:

I beg to differ. The husband hasn't accused the Wife of infidelity. The issues he raised are not beyond remedy, especially if they will yield to God.

Divorce does more harm than good.

If u read the article, you'd understand certain behavioural patterns of a cheating wife....

He doesn't have to say it... It's already very obvious she feels there is a better man than her husband whom she's seeing and all....

When u are being emotionally strangulated by your spouse... What reason could there be?

Either ways, it's pretty obvious... She's seeing another man

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Lightening: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
i had just dsame xperience like urs, . exactly. the diff is my wife ,didnt so any sign of looking outside, but one thing i noticed is her family never respect me just because i 'm jobles after graduated frm sch, my wife was lucky to get abank job, i wasnt a lazy man, i strugle to survive n take responsiblity in the house as a man. they saw me as gold diger and treated me thesame way. what i did and it may help you. i packed my belongings and left home,i never return tho in dsame city until when she started feeling my impact,as God will crown my effort,i got job in d proces,my wife later started loking for a way to be reunion,wc i decline untill fight broke out betwn her and her family blaming them for her to be seperated btw her and her husband. they had to send my pastor to beg me but i acepted her back only because of my son i loved so much. believe me Now, my wife became the best woman. we bult our own house wc she contributed 50%and she never disrespect me againg. the secret was b4 she came to her normal sence, i nearly remary to another working class woman who is far beter piad than my wife and d lady respected me alot. even now am still comunicating with the lady, my wife never complain. tho i promised her nothing more btw us. so that is woman for u. dont be surprise she love you.

You seem to have the midas touch. Very touching.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by poshest(f): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2015
it is well
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
poshest:
rep042. I don't know if I should comment cos most of the posters have nailed it. [size=18pt]in my place its a taboo for a woman to disrespect her hubby talk less of the mother in law[/size]. your wife lacks home training which is the main source of the problem. a well trained woman won't disobey your instructions of you telling her not to wear the butt pad. am a woman and I know what a woman is capable of doing when she wants revenge. for her sisters to threaten to deal with you its not an empty threat. that is how they were raised. its quite unfortunate you fell into the wrong hands cos you were blinded by love.

my advice to you is that you should leave the home for a while at least 3 months cos you need your sanity back. life is too short and your baby needs you. so u need to stay alive for him. pls don't beat your wife again. she will come and beg you cos she will surely feel that void that you're not around. by the time she begs for a come back then u will give her rules and regulations but that will be after you are convinced that she's ready to change for real. I wish you the best. pls after this if she still continues with her act. then u get urself a side chick and opt for partial seperation before u divorce her.

Where are you from?
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by thecommunist(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
2buff:

Where are you from?
kalamakuta
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by hedonistic: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2015
femikay149:
Op r u sure you didnt do something to your wife

a woman cant just turn a devil overnite

did u cheat on her.

or wrong her in anyway

pls dnt get me wrong ..even if u did cheat or wrong her no excuse for her behaviour

bt am just trying to explain how a wife can become this wicked something must ve happened along the way

Most well to do men cheat on their wives in this part of the world, it is the norm, and we don't hear that the wives become meaning demons as a result. That is certainly not what this is about. Let's stop fishing for excuses where there are none.

A butt-pad wearing married woman boldly tells her husband unbelievable things like: it shall never be well with you, you will work like an elephant and eat like an ant, I will kill you, etc and you're talking about whether he cheated on her. Is it not clear that she is heavily cheating on him aside from her demonic behaviour?
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
1miccza:

But just as I said the signs are obvious,they wouldn't join her in such a useless battle if they weren't the driving force behind her.

She may be the force driving herself.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Drone007: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
krispycash:

If u read the article, you'd understand certain behavioural patterns of a cheating wife....

He doesn't have to say it... It's already very obvious she feels there is a better man than her husband whom she's seeing and all....

When u are being emotionally strangulated by your spouse... What reason could there be?

Either ways, it's pretty obvious... She's seeing another man
I know a friend in a similar situation. He was besotted with a Sierra Leonean girl he met in Ghana. She returned with him to Nigeria where they wedded; but thereafter refused to live with him in Nigeria, though they had agreed to live in Nigeria after marriage. Her reason was that light is not stable in Nigeria; there was too much traffic jam in Lagos etc. As fate would have it, she soon ran into a series of troubles in Accra which necessitated the man's physical presence. The complexity of the wife's problems turned what was supposed to have been a short 2-week rescue mission into a 3 year stay in that country. By the time he defied his wife to return to his country his apartment and all his property, including vital documents, were all gone. Out of love for his wife and a principled stand on maintaining family stability, especially because of their two under-age children, the man returned back to his wife and children. His wife who was already given bouts of violence (sometimes attacking the man with kitchen knives while boasting that she was a Sierra Leonean rebel), however, showed no compassion but rather bragged that she had prayed that the misfortune with his house should happen. About a year later, the man needed to travel back to Nigeria to get documents needed to process his residency permit to enable him live legally in the country with the family. His wife cut all communication with him since then. It also emerged that by the time the wedding took place, the woman already had a nine year-old daughter in Freetown, but who was not living with her in Accra. There were also very serious suspicion that her real reason for returning to back in Accra after the wedding was that it gave her the freedom to continue having affairs with other men, and also to market herself (she claims to be a professional marketer, by the way) from one office to another, though she is supposed to be a married woman.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
thecommunist:
kalamakuta

I wan fear before say you be ndi Igbo, because then I would have had to call you a liar grin
Igbo women rude pas anything.

But That's good for you and your husband. smiley
Few wives understand that the best way to get their way with hubby is not by beating their chests, but by being the neck to not just the head, but to the eyes as well. Because the neck can turn all it wants, but it is where the eye wants to look, it will still look. wink
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 1miccza: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
andromida:

She may be the force driving herself.

I strongly believe she's not alone in this
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Drone007: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

After our traditional marriage on December 2013,I had some financial challenges,and then my rent was due for renewable,she offered to assist, at first I was skeptical about it ,because I know her kind of person, knowing full well that she will use that to ridicule and abuse me in no distant time.

But,then,I didn't have any alternative,so I allowed her pay d rent. Now,she's claiming ownership,saying ..."which house,the one that I have been paying the rent or another one"...

And yes, he had an alternative knowing the kinda viper he married for a wife but yet, he threw cautions to the wind..

Maybe, I had issues reading the context the 1st time undecided undecided.. I had to read it again, and again, and I never saw where the OP mentioned earning 4 times better than his wife..

I'm done with the topic.. The OP should have gotten the advice he seek..

Good day..
Good day to you too, dear reasonable-sounding daughter.
No, you had no issue reading the context the first yime. You (from your posts) sound way more intelligent and respectful ( (even on forum like this where your anonymity is assured) than that. Truth is, that part isn't in his initial post; he added that bit of information at Page 12, Post No.10 (herewith included below):
'Wow,nairaland family section is indeed a big family. Thank you all for your comments ,advice and suggestions.
I have already accepted all the blames,it was my mistakes,but then,there's no perfect human.
I will like to correct an impression that most posters had,though,it may not be necessary,but I will just have to say it so as to keep the record straight.
I'm financially independent of my wife, I pay all the bills at home, I only allowed her assist me when I had some financial challenges and that was immediately after our trad, I have since bounced back,
[b][/b]plz ,be guided that what I earn in a month,my wife earns same in 4 months or more.Thank You.'
[/quote
May your good attitude continue to stand you out, make you a leader in your generation and guarantee you a place of honor before kings; may you not stand before mean men and women.
Stay good!

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by SStoneCCold: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
BABANGBALI:
omo sorry to tell you dis,you are married to a witch
End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.