Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. (53405 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Rep042: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
My marriage is just 1 year and few days old,but within the last 365 days,I have seen torment and hell on daily basis. We dated for 2 years before tying the knot,she's a nice person,but her mouth is destructive,she has this overbearing attitude,always trying to control me or dictate the pace,and can keep malice,anger and record of evil done to her for a long time. She's the type of person that talks very well,I mean convincely well,but unfortunately,she speaks more negative words. She can talk for hours non-stop,especially when provoked,saying all sorts of bad words.

She has threatened to kill me & send assassins after me on different occasions in the past,though I just ignored such threats.

My wife has been abusing me verbally and always say nasty things at every slightest provocation and at the same ready to engage me in fisticuffs.

She can really say unprintable words such as "it will not be well with you","as you go out,people will deal with you", "you will work like an elephant and eat like an ant", "this your certificate will never yield you any good thing", etc, name callings,abuses,curses etc.

Please Nairalanders, I will like to know if it is wrong or out of place for a working class married lady to assist her husband in paying some bills or buying some foodstuffs at home. Because,anytime she assists in doing anything,she will record it and consequently use that to abuse and insult me whenever we have misunderstanding and or exchange of words.

After our traditional marriage on December 2013,I had some financial challenges,and then my rent was due for renewable,she offered to assist,at first I was skeptical about it ,because I know her kind of person,knowing full well that she will use that to ridicule and abuse me in no distant time. But,then,I didn't have any alternative,so I allowed her pay d rent. Now,she's claiming ownership,saying ..."which house,the one that I have been paying the rent or another one"...

She has done a lot of character assassination & damages to my personality before some of her relatives & family members(Her father and two sisters),thus they all support her & no longer regard me as anybody.

Few months into our marriage,she started wearing butt pads, I told her to stop ,because I don't like the stuff,but she flared up and we had exchange of words. She told me that she has to look good to outsiders.

Throughout her pregnancy period,she wore the butt pads on daily basis even at home,I allowed her because of her condition,even though it looked disgusting on her. After she put to bed,and few days later, I told her to quit wearing that stuff, but she refused,then I seized it,she started ranting to the hearing of everyone at home & neighbors that I have taken her padded pants(aka butt pad) to native doctor. I just ignored her. Few days later, she bought another set.

On Xmas day(2014),she dressed up & wore the butt pads again,I told her to remove it ,but she refused,then i tried forcing her to do so,and that resulted to a serious fight. She tore my already ironed clothes to pieces(an expensive Indian attire I bought when I travelled to India),I tore hers too and forced the butt pads out from her body.

Hell was let loose that day,because she called her sisters,they came to my house and created a very nasty scene in my neighborhood,they insulted,ridiculed me and made a mockery of me,her elder sister who is a police officer threatened to deal with me,she was talking and hitting her hands on the ground saying that,they are going to teach me some bitter lessons in this town. I tried to respond but my Mum,who's on child's visit(Omugwo) asked me to hold my peace. It wasn't easy though,they also insulted her too.

Since that day till date,my wife doesn't talk to me. The only thing that connects us now is the new born baby.

Her words have actually killed me psychologically, emotionally etc, to the extent that sometimes, I loose consciousness of my surrounding while driving to and fro from work , I will be lost in thought, and on a particular occasion nearly rammed another moving vehicle,if not for the speed bumps on the road that awaken my consciousness.

Her words:"if you are still regarding me as your wife,then you wasting your time". Its obvious she wants a divorce because to her,she's still very young(28 years),and can easily move on. She doesn't give a damn.

She has also repeated that same threat of killing me,these days ,the number of calls entering her phone is amazing,most times,she goes far from the house to answer those calls.

Please,kindly advice me.
Thank you.

42 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by coogar: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
your wife wore bütt-pads while she was pregnant? to impress who?

who are the parents raising these brainless bimbos? before separation, you need to have a word with her parents.

245 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
She is rude, wicked and ill mannered. She wants a divorce let her go before she kills you with blood pressure or you walk into a tanker running away from her

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by atikubaba(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmmm,before I say anything ,how old is ur wife,28 ? I doubt it she is more lie 18 to me.
pls rent another house and move on with ur life.If don't kill her she will kill u one day.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
I feel your pain bro. Its quite unfortunate many marriages had to contend with this type of issue. It is very easy to give advise on what to do but one thing i must say, listen to ur heart and take responsibility for it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
lipsrsealed

I'm against divorce but in this case that's the only way out for you , A married woman wearing butt pad against her husbands' wish , who is she trying to impress?

But op be honest , you saw some of these signs before you married her right?

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by atikubaba(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
lipsrsealed

I'm against divorce but in this case that's the only way out for you , A married woman wearing butt pad against her husbands' wish , who is she trying to impress?

God bless u .OP certainly saw some of these traits during courtship and ignored them.
No marriage is perfect but eleyi gidigan

49 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by coogar: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
lipsrsealed

they all see the signs but they will still forge ahead to marry evil people - hoping that jesus of nazareth will abracadabraly change the spouse from a demon to an angel.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by haryormeedeh(f): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
since you saw the signs before marriage, you should blame yourself a little. separate for a while sha and see if it works out but I don't encourage divorce

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Rosarie(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
first year of marriage has a lot of challenges but dose her words re deep cos as a wife na she suppose dey pray for y n again she hails from a stipud home but in all i blame u cos GOD will nvs ever lead u on a rong path.GOD DDID NOT GIVE A GO AHEAD N AM SURE U HAD PRE MARITAL SEX HE HATES SIN N WILL ALLOW U MAKE UR DESICIONS.MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO B A BLISS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by thorpido(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
You married an omo al***.Didn't you guys date?

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by coogar: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
thorpido:
You married an omo al***.Didn't you guys date?

this one is worse than omo-alata grin
omo-alatas don't enhance their bùtts with foam. cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP no lie. U saw at least 80% of dis signs before u married her.

Well, I encourage u divorce her oh for ur own good. If it was just her it wd hav bin easier but as her family support am, na sorry go be ur name oh. Dat woman and her family can kill u oh. D earlier u divorce her d beta.

Na wa oh.

10 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Rosarie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
JudismphD:
I feel your pain bro. Its quite unfortunate many marriages had to contend with this type of issue. It is very easy to give advise on what to do but one thing i must say, listen to ur heart and take responsibility for it.
so painful oooo.some people re jst wicked naturally.is obviius she nver loved him.that type fit poison person ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rep042:

My marriage is just 1 year and few days old,but within the last 365 days,I have seen torment and hell on daily basis. We dated for 2 years before tieing the knot,she's a nice person,but her mouth is destructive,she has this overbearing attitude,always trying to control me or dictate the pace,and can keep malice,anger and record of evil done to her for a long time. She's the type of person that talks very well,I mean convincely well,but unfortunately,she speaks more negative words. She can talk for hours non-stop,especially when provoked,saying all sorts of bad words.
She has threatened to kill me & send assassins after me on different occasions in the past,though I just ignored such threats.
My wife has been abusing me verbally and always say nasty things at every slightest provocation and at the same ready to engage me in fisticuffs.
She can really say unprintable words such as "it will not be well with you","as you go out,people will deal with you", "you will work like an elephant and eat like an ant", "this your certificate will never yeild you any good thing", etc, name callings,abuses,curses etc.
Please Nairalanders,I will like to know if it is wrong or out of place for a working class married lady to assist her husband in paying some bills or buying some foodstuffs at home. Because,anytime she assists in doing anything,she will record it and consequently use that to abuse and insult me whenever we have misunderstanding and or exchange of words.
After our traditional marriage on December 2013,I had some financial challenges,and then my rent was due for renewable,she offered to assist,at first I was skeptical about it ,because I know her kind of person,knowing full well that she will use that to ridicule and abuse me in no distant time. But,then,I didn't have any alternative,so I allowed her pay d rent. Now,she's claiming ownership,saying ..."which house,the one that I have been paying the rent or another one"...,she has done a lot of character assassination & damages to my personality before some of her relatives & family members(Her father and two sisters),thus they all support her & no longer regard me as anybody.
Few months into our marriage,she started wearing butt pads, I told her to stop ,because I don't like the stuff,but she flared up & we had exchange of words,she told me that she has to look good to outsiders.
Throughout her pregnancy period,she wore the butt pads on daily basis even at home,I allowed her because of her condition,even though it looked disgusting on her. After she put to bed,and few days later, I told her to quit wearing that stuff,but she refused,then I seized it,she started ranting to the hearing of everyone at home & neighbors that I have taken her padded pants(aka butt pad) to native doctor,I just ignored her,few days later,she bought another set.
On Xmas day(2014),she dressed up & wore the butt pads again,I told her to remove it ,but she refused,then i tried forcing her to do so,and that resulted to a serious fight. She tore my already ironed clothes to pieces(an expensive Indian attire I bought when I travelled to India),I tore hers too and forced the butt pads out from her body.
Hell was let loose that day,because she called her sisters,they came to my house and created a very nasty scene in my neighborhood,they insulted,ridiculed me and made a mockery of me,her elder sister who is a police officer threatened to deal with me,she was talking and hitting her hands on the ground saying that,they are going to teach me some bitter lessons in this town. I tried to respond but my Mum,who's on child's visit(Omukwo) asked me to hold my peace,it wasn't easy though,they also insulted her too.
Since that day till date,my wife doesn't talk to me,the only thing that connects us now is the new born baby.
Her words have actually killed me psychologically,emotionally etc ,to the extent that sometimes,I loose consciousness of my surrounding while driving to & fro from work , I will be lost in thought, and on a particular occasion nearly rammed another moving vehicle,if not for the speed bumps on the road that awaken my consciousness.
Her words:"if you are still regarding me as your wife,then you wasting your time",Its obvious she wants a divorce because to her,she's still very young(28 years),and can easily move on. She doesn't give a damn.
She has also repeated that same threat of killing me,these days ,the number of calls entering her phone is amazing,most times,she goes far from the house to answer those calls.
Please,kindly advice me.
Thank you.

You knew her kind of person yet you went ahead and married her. I'm sure alot of people advised you against marrying her then but you ignored them. Dear, you've made your bed, relax and enjoy or endure it.

I suggest you pray and fast, start with like 21 days fasting, report her to your pastor if the fasting thing does not work. Nothing impossible with God. Sorry dear smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by janvier27(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Though it's your side of the story, but I think you don't have a wife and she's not going to change. Record all her actions for posterity and move on big time. And be determined to make a huge success of your life with your future family. Your mum has seen enough of this evil please. But on no condition should you beat her. What will beat her for life is already in her. Time will tell. Be more careful of the choices you make in future.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bros, after the divorce do a thanksgiving ceremony. Congratulations.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
atikubaba:
God bless u .OP certainly saw some of these traits during courtship and ignored them.
No marriage is perfect but eleyi gidigan

This one is too much , she never loved him am sure of that.

5 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
You make it sound like your wife is the real satan.
Is she that bad that you can point out one good attribute of her.

What then did you see in her that made you marry her?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
coogar:

they all see the signs but they will still forge ahead to marry evil people - hoping that jesus of nazareth will abracadabraly change the spouse from a demon to an angel.

grin grin

It's good to have hope now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by dBard: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
lipsrsealed

As in eh...
frankly, some guys deserve some sense knocked into them.
were you blind the 2 years u dated that u didn't see these attitudes
...n u were busy fighting with her to the point of creating a show for the neighbors...
waiting for the neighborhood feminists to show up n tear u apart make I laff.

p.s..for the sake of the child, split
That is NO atmosphere for a child to develop in.

6 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Separation is imminent in my marriage

And what are you waiting for? Kick her butt pads to the curb and deliver yourself.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nigga44: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm almost 30 and I swear, i'm beginning to dread marriage cry. This kinda of stuff is almost what my cousin is going through sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rosarie:
first year of marriage has a lot of challenges but dose her words re deep cos as a wife na she suppose dey pray for y n again she hails from a stipud home but in all i blame u cos GOD will nvs ever lead u on a rong path.GOD DDID NOT GIVE A GO AHEAD N AM SURE U HAD PRE MARITAL SEX HE HATES SIN N WILL ALLOW U MAKE UR DESICIONS.MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO B A BLISS

why are you sounding like you were there when they were dating? No need to jump into hasty conclusions .

In as much as i'm against premarital sex i believe God doesn't purnish fornicator with a fsiled marriage else 80% of marriages would have failed just as it began.

33 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
If this is not a fabricated story, leave her and run for ur life. Don't take her threat lightly cus if she ends up killing u, she will move on with one of those she has been receving thier calls already. And the worst part, her police sister will help sweep her murder case under the carpet. Who knws she may even be diabolical

15 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
You're in an abusive relationship no doubt. Abeg leave the house for her for like 1year maybe when she doesn't see anyone to shout and curseshe wwill start valuing you
You can't progress and develop in such unconducive environment. It's even unhealthy for you and kids so leave the house when she look for you taya and loneliness almost drives her to insanity she will show some decorum smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by dinachi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am very sorry my brother, but you married a feminist! They are an extremely wicked bunch of man hating women...whose only understanding of love is when they in control...

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
You two have a child together already. Man, e don be for you. Its hard to advice you without the full picture. What was she like before you got married? That whole army she has behind her is gonna make life difficult for you even though you opt out since you have a child that will always bring you people together. You have to completely colonize a woman or else she is not really your wife.
I would advice that you take some time to go and think things through somewhere. Ask yourself if she is worth it. Seriously do some reading on wife management and then come back to systematically begin the full colonization of your woman. It may not be as bad as you think. Pm me let me recommend some texts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by teemanbastos(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
When JESUS d prince of peace is nt present, dis is what is faced.
Talk to ur pastor(s).
Marriage is 'til death do us part'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by thorpido(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
coogar:

I was in a public bus one day and there was this young guy and lady.They paid the conductor and had issues with balance.
The lady didn't even allow the guy to sort it out.She began to argue and curse the conductor....
I said damn,person wey marry dis babe don carry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oga she threatened to kill you , don't say you weren't told when it happens. In your next marriage know that the easiest way for a man to ridicule himself is to engage in fist cuffs with wify, she can't beat you but her mouth can, those words will ring in your head for a very long time.

Pregnant woman with butt pads really? shocked grin, Oga I hope sey no be you add that one cheesy..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.