Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Long Should A Husband Endure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Should A Husband Endure (1272 Views)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Husband Endure by jaelz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
aii i know its wrong to hit a woman but i dunno,men sometimes they just so disrespectful and annoying. I stay downstairs at a duplex in jos and i just watched this old respected decent man get his neatly sewn suit well,cut and polished like the queens diamond get soiled by his wife who threw pepper water on him from upstairs only for God knows why? I mean if he lets his anger get the better part of him far?
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by MrCork: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
jaelz:
aii i know its wrong to hit a woman but i dunno,men sometimes they just so disrespectful and annoying. I stay downstairs at a duplex in jos and i just watched this old respected decent man get his neatly sewn suit well,cut and polished like the queens diamond get soiled by his wife who threw pepper water on him from upstairs only for God knows why? I mean if he lets his anger get the better part of him far?

angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by TrishaP(f): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ah that's too bad of the wife. Very bad wife. No matter what kind of issue they are having, drenching ur hubby with water it's not just cool.

...only God knows how humiliating that man would feel. cry
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by MrCork: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
jaelz:

...u want to move into his duplex, steal his diamond, throw pepper in his face & then u want us toi support u coz he beat u?

...serrrrously?...r u light skin?
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by Tymax(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
If the guy beats her now all these dramatic feminists will come here screaming murder. That woman should be charged to court or something. Pepper water? Is she possessed?
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by kreamidiva(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na wah o.

Who knows what the man did to deserve such cruelty? But that's going too far now? Hmmmm odi egwu o!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tymax:
If the guy beats her now all these dramatic feminists will come here screaming murder. That woman should be charged to court or something. Pepper water? Is she possessed?
he doesn't need to beat her. She's already getting too much attention and value from the man. The man would do well to engage a sidepiece. grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by Agrika: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Shameless Woman!
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some men are just honourable and tolerant..
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by gidjah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
If the marriage was honourably worked out,them he should keep tolerating as long as it takes.if it is this kind of our FCT marriage ,them he should do the need ful.i want to beleive that most of us should test our selves before getting married to whoever.if your spouse is a potential violent fellow, and you have the spirit of God in you one day during courtship it will show up.attitude is like a flame. You can never cover it up for long.GOD WILL HELP US.VARIOUS MARRIAGES HAVE VARIOUS TROUBLES
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by marbee(f): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2015
He should endure as much as he can,if the heat is getting too much he can separate himself from her.
Re: How Long Should A Husband Endure by hedonistic: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
These kind of rubbish only happens when the man shows too early in the union that he has the capacity to endure and tolerate nonsense indefinitely . It seems that as far as dealing with women is concerned, the hand you start with is what you must live with till the end.

God knows I will make it clear from Day 1 that I cannot endure madness for even a minute. It's one thing to have normal disagreements that normal couples have and another thing to succumb to senseless, wicked, and disrespectful behaviours by one jezebel that calls herself my wife. I'll easily lose it and I cannot guarantee that I will not tear her to pieces and damn the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: It Is Inhumane And Ungodly To Deprive Your Partner Of Sex In Marriage / Are You Ashamed Of Any One In Your Family? / Marriage Shoe Sizes( Truths We Learn About Marriage From Nysc Camp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.