Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. (7759 Views)

How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Mrajonder(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Stumbled across this picture on net and decide sharing it with you guys.seriously I don't understand what is going on between Olamide and wizkid.Hmmmm let it not be what am thinking oh
Whispering(are they gay?)
That kind romance is for lovers oh.
Why should a guy grab his fellow dude like that.haba

What do you think about the picture? Let's hear from you.

See more pictures here»www.naijafunzone.com/2015/01/are-they-gaysee-what-wizkid-is-doing.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by TrishaP(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Innocent brotherly hugging, that's what I see.

13 Likes

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by EstarKeys(f): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mrajonder:
Stumbled across this picture on net and decide sharing it with you guys.seriously I don't understand what is going on between Olamide and wizkid.Hmmmm let it not be what am thinking oh

See more pictures here»www.naijafunzone.com/2015/01/are-they-gaysee-what-wizkid-is-doing.html?m=1
dis may be der style of greeting...remembr,de re in public..de aint dah unwise
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
na wao, Nairalanders reading minute to every/anything... funny tho

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by xpac01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Walahi, this looks suspicious. For my place if greeting pass hands then, 7up.
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
MTCHew I thought they were kissing

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by realborn(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is a phenomenal greeting for friends who have financially arrived and attained mutual position of comfort through hardwork. The awkwardness is because they are exchanging such pleasantries as very young men. Fortunately for them, they found an opportunity in tandem with their talents and tapped in accordingly.

May we find direction and great grace in life to comfortable greet friends in like manner while aides look on....

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by ninovandross(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
@op so mke people no hug again abi, what of french wey dey kiss dia self as part of greeting
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by heroarams(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy Birthday Boo
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Humblebloke(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pervert undecided
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Ynsai(m): 1:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Shey na gay dem call dat kind? Mptchew!
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by cokacoola(m): 5:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Jobless Op
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by TPinna(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Dat pix was take durin Olamide Olic concerts nd I'm sure he must hv been happy wizkid came for his show.... [color=#000000][/color]NAIRALANDERS sef reading meaning to things since 1960
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2015
i cant imagine wizkid who has a son being calle :od gay
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2015
That northern looking girl is so damn gorgeous,i'm going to marry a hausa or Fulani girl
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by lilbazy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op you better get a life,asking if wizkid and olamide are gays on a monday morning.
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by englishmart(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
corrupt minds. So people can't hug dame sex again? God see your children o
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mrajonder:

Go Get a Life!!!
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
That northern looking girl is so damn gorgeous,i'm going to marry a hausa or Fulani girl
thats victoria kimani,shes kenyan,and yes she is darn pretty.
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
thats victoria kimani,shes kenyan,and yes she is darn pretty.
Is she a rapper or singer or what?i'm just hearing that name for the first time
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
TrishaP:
Innocent brotherly hugging, that's what I see.

WTF!! that is some gay shii right dere grin grin grin
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
they say love is blind but i dey see am for their eyes ooooo, i dey see am for their eyes o... grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Yusphull(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
na wao, Nairalanders reading [b]minute[\b] to every/anything... funny tho

Yes joor coz all NLanders are secretary, that's why they read [b] minutes[\b] to every threads.... grin grin
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Whizzy has his hands on Baddoo like a girl.
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP @ Mrajonder , please take this message home. grin grin grin

Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by benuejosh: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
some stunts
Re: Shocking!!are They Gay?see What Olamide And Wizkid Are Doing. by simdam500(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
op is mad!

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric / Rapper Gucci Mane's Wife Shock The World As She Steps Out In See-through Outfit, / Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.