Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord (25738 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Synord(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Maybach label and Grammy nominated act, WALE has released his new album titled ' SHINE" and this time around unlike his previous albums , he features Nigerian Stars ,Olamide ,Davido and wizkid on the album.

Wale enlists the help of Davido and Olamide on track 10 titled "Fine girl" and Wizkid on the track 4 titled "my love" which also features Major lazer and dua lipa..

It is only fair that the Nigerian stars are in their best form in lyrics, delivery and flow on an album of such international status and exposure..

My Opinion

1) Davido - Davido really performed up to par and beyond expectation..In fact, if davido had taken the chorus , we can as well call it a davido 's song. His adlibs were on point, he maintained the tempo of the beat with nice and rhythmic lines..

His quatrain towards the end of the song is quite melodious and infectious..For me, davido came through on his part and fine girl will no doubt be a big song !!! We expect the release of his own track with wale titled won le ba.....!!!!!

2) Wizkid - wizkid has worked with wale on a number of previous songs like drop,nobody but you,and murder. This time , wizkid held down the hook for My love....Tho the lines were lifted off wizkid's sweet love, wizkid still ensured proper flavour and melodious delivery to his part...The chorus is simple and fans can easily sing along !!! Thumbs up wizkid..the instrumentals is quite crazy..thanks to major laser.

3) Olamide - Olamide dissapointed on the album. Total rubbish... About from the vulgar lyrics which might make his part to be censored on Nigerian radio, his vulgar input might have just ruined the chances of the song getting played at weddings and other high profile occasions..

Even though he said he didn't need international, recognition. ,he should not waste the one he gets.. While one would have expected Olamide to stick to his rapper status and proves himself worthy with delivery in his mother tongue and English , he goes skaliey mental on the track..

for me, his verse was totally unneeded and added nothing to the track.. perhaps a feature on another track would have done it !!!!

Shine is out on iTunes ,spotify and all major music platforms ..lets support one of our own, do not download for free on this blogs..

Cop shine now...

Written by Thesynord

Twitter @thesynord

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
pls clap for this guy... u try.... won't airforce1 post something too

4 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Synord(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
pls clap for this guy... u try.... won't airforce1 post something too

bro, wetin concern person wey u dey call with this now..pls edit your post !!!

Airforce is cool..He is doing his thing and am doing my thing.. Everybody dey him own lane..I wish him nothing but success and he remains the most well known artist on Naira land....

One love bro !!!

4 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2017
I don hear the one with David and Olamide and truth be told, Davido was d life of that track. As for Olamide we all knw vulgarity is part of his style so what's the stress here? Many foreign artists often apply vulgarity on their tracks so why the double standards?His line was not uncalled for it's called hook for a reason and am so sure many people would love the track because of the hook you termed "unnecessary".
Good job Olamide and Davido.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Izzy002(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Guy Tiri Gbosa For You!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by IamOpemipo(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Just finished listening to the track and man its a very good track,totally naija..davido owned that track man..and that olamides part, well that has always been his style (believe me the core street will love this song Cos of his part), he had said worse in the past and wldnt stop the song from been played on radio..and that hook actually gave the song another feel instead of the monotonous rapper Singer chemistry davido and Wale cld have shared.

#justsaying

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Synord(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Just finished listening to the track and man its a very good track,totally naija..davido owned that track man..and that olamides part, well that has always been his style (believe me the core street will love this song Cos of his part), he had said worse in the past and wldnt stop the song from been played on radio..and that hook actually gave the song another feel instead of the monotonous rapper Singer chemistry davido and Wale cld have shared.

#justsaying

Believe it or not, Radio stations will censor Idi NLA and no fe NLA anytime !!!

1 Like

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Synord(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Henryyy:
I don hear the one with David and Olamide and truth be told, Davido was d life of that track. As for Olamide we all knw vulgarity is part of his style so what's the stress here? Many foreign artists often apply vulgarity on their tracks so why the double standards?His line was not uncalled for it's called hook for a reason and am so sure many people would love the track because of the hook you termed "unnecessary".

you know see anything talk about wizkid
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Synord:

you know see anything talk about wizkid
I never hear d song yet bro.
@Synord Btw bro, you have a fantastic style of writing.I've read some of ur reviews here and they're brilliant and original but kindly make your criticisms mild. No offense bro but some peeps take criticisms to heart, forget the celebrity status some of this peeps got esteem issues too. That's the only problem i have with some of your write-ups asides that you're really good and the sky is definitely your starting point. Btw, i think you should consider blogging if you hadn't already. Bless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
G
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by ourkobo: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Oladelson(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by DollarAngel(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Serious is WALE still singing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Wale is a real one,y'all should show him love and support.

3 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Op do u really think you have an opinion?

6 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Wapizy(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Who them help Sebi they don baff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by oshe11: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
even me I dnt knw wat to comment kos I neva listen to d songs
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by LoveJesus87(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
X
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
though i haven't yet listened to d album buh it seems Op hav an issue with olamide, compare to d way he rained praise or davido and wizzy
jeez. y opinion sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Davido did really well on that track. Badoo goofed. Haven't listened to the one with Wizkid on it
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Neymessi: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2017
olamide no sabi again jare
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by GoggleB(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
Serious is WALE still singing
lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Herrmes: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
*Cringe*
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by GoggleB(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Davido did really well on that track. Badoo goofed. Haven't listened to the one with Wizkid on it
Hook short but he killed it.
Plus d beats was dope.

3 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Jay542(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
This post is on point. Similar tot..

1 Like

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by GoggleB(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
TurboBuilder:
Let me ask:
Why Is Nairaland/Seun forcing people to declare that they are Muslims before commenting on Islamic related threads but refused to do the same on Christian related threads? Is that not PARTIALITY?

I believe what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

If you want the restriction to be applied also on Christian threads, click LIKE.
If you want it removed from Islamic threads, click SHARE
Stop seeking for cheap likes and stfu

7 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by natznext(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Henryyy:

Their 'Vulgarity' pass our own sef, our artists dey learn na
Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by Propene: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
After listening to both songs, my opinion

Featuring wizkid A1
Featuring Davido & Olamide F9

5 Likes

Re: How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord by nNEOo(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Upnaija kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice-Prince Posts Photos Of His Son Jamal / Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) / Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.