Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (48280 Views)

Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by nerodenero: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
The odds are not in Jonathan's favour and you are the cause of your own problems.

Simply put,I don't have confidence in both and wish we had other options to chose from.The change looks unrealistic for now.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by semitunde: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
MODs please ban musiwa for derailing this thread, I thought there was an agreement btw Seun and Musiwa

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by tpia100k: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Why una dey change lola name nah.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by ibrokola(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

the house of God has be turned upside down embarassed

quote me and d!e before FEBRUARY 1st

FTC tho cool

Senseless comment! Voting is a civic duty and I don't see where they asked their members to vote for a particular candidate!

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Skako:
Pastor E.A adeboye has turn to jonathan campaign manager

Shu.t up there, we were asked to come with our PVC to pray for the nation.
How dose that make him a campaign manager ? Ewu, oyobe, obori, mumu
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by mu2sa2: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
tomakint:
This is what I love, first thing first, Nigeria will be the better for it as this would inspire many Christians to massively vote their consciences knowing fully well that Nigeria is already divided along religion and ethnic lines. The Christians up North (especially in Northeast and Northcentral) are likely going to be the swing votes for Jonathan this development may likely be the nemesis of Lagos Politics under APC as I see these two guys smiling.....grin cheesy
You think northern Christians are mumu. What did gej do for them after they were hoodwinked into voting for him massively in 2011? You must be dreaming to think they can be fooled a second time. l wonder for example which christian in Chibok area will vote for him.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by rukkyland(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool
vain words...so d church is not suppose to perform their social responsibility um? or whatever dat happens in nigeria does not affect d church abi? see ur veracious mouth...d church should not talk politics..the mosque should...nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by sirfemoz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
The seed we are all sowing today; let us all be prepared to reap it when the time comes.. I could remember the case of CAN president, how he was critisized for involving religiuos organisation into politics.. Today, those critics are now shouting;"Good Development". church should distance itself away from politics and be neutral..
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Elparaiso(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool
I would answer you February 2nd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by ketiy77: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by LadyPM: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nothng wrong with that . All Christians must exerciss their civic responsibility.. And for u to do do that, u must have Ur Pvc. The camp of the unrighteous is jittery already. Sauk Buhari. We shall be redeemed.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by dondo83(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool

I wanted to ignore this but I noticed you made the same statement on another politics related post. When you wish people evil then trust me evil will not depart your home. Its karma ...simple!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bolade005:

Actually this is good development.
In the message above, members were implored to vote for the candidate of their choice, it's not like they are forced to vote a particular candidate so tell me, how is telling people to exercise their right a bad thing?
Anyways, SAI BUHARI.

Well there are pros and con here.

The main issue is TELLING them! Nigeria is SUPPOSED to be a democratic and free society so if you don't want to vote no one should be telling you to. Of course then you are a little hypocritical when you object to the government in power - you had your chance to vote and did not do so!

Second issue is to do with separation of Church and State. It is not any churches place to be TELLING voters to register or to vote (even they specify that the choice is up to you who to vote for.

Anyway its not a big thing but very indicative of the cultural differences between Africa and Europe. This is NOT a criticism merely an observation. Personally I feel it is peoples DUTY to vote but if anyone tried to TELL me to exercise that right I would be very angry and tell them to mind their own business!
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by hibeekay007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
See dis mooron
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool

I will quote you because I want to buy you beer grin
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
dondo83:

I wanted to ignore this but I noticed you made the same statement on another politics related post. When you wish people evil then trust me evil will not depart your home. Its karma ...simple!
peace departed from ur home d moment u quoted me
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by rukkyland(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Political church....They'll later say the church don't play politics, Must they show their PVCs?... Are they children?.
if the thing dey pain u..go commit suicide na..abi? why are u still living?
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
pDude:

I will quote you because I want to buy you beer grin
funny u grin but i don't take alcohol wink
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by captainjay(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool
hw r u sure u will last before end of january before wishing ur fellow nairalanders death dis nw yr. Seun need to ban all dis unda 16 wt fish brain dat full NL. So r u telling church members who r Nigerians shud nt perform dia civic ryt. Na wa for u in dis in diis 21st century .
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by rukkyland(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
The church should have NOTHING to do with politics!!

Nothing at all! It helps no one.
your retarded nature and dilapidated brain should have at least given us some good reasons why the church shouldnt do politics..quagmire.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by dondo83(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=DancingSkeleton post=29493566] peace departed from ur home d moment u quoted me [/quote

Coming from a faceless dancing skeleton? Lol a mad man's words has value than yours . Your prolly still a teenager and can say or do anything for attention so I'll pass
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by dozymars(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Who says the church should not get involved in politics.
The church is supposed to make a positive change in the lives of people and one of such ways is through electing a leader that will lead us right.
If the nation grows, who will benefit? The people, the church members and the society at large.

Everyone needs to be encouraged and advised to vote and vote the right leader.
Let's not make the same mistake over and over again and choose base on religion and ethic background to vote the wrong person.
Vote integrity, Vote a visionary leader.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool
now I quote u, bh bomb will soon locate u anytime soon. Mad idio*tsss
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
rukkyland:

your retarded nature and dilapidated brain should have at least given us some good reasons why the church shouldnt do politics..quagmire.

Well if it is not simple enough to figure this out for yourself why then do all the most advanced countries in the world separate Church and State?

Perhaps the posters "retarded nature and dilapidated brain (a most unnecessary and indeed unworthy comment) was doing all of the basic courtesy of presuming that we were intelligent enough to figure that simple one out for ourselves.

(Hint - look at the difference between THEOCRACY - prevalent in the middle ages and primitive societies etc AND DEMOCRACY.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by bankoleben(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Djicemob:
Its actually tactical politics.How come its only when osibanjo is selected as a vp aspirant that RCCG is now interested in politics and PVSs? #Bros we know

The church has actually been emphasising this long before the presidential candidates of the parties emerged, especially during the recent voter's registration.
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
OK! paste ur voters card picture on nl or u face ban
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by 1stola: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shame angry

no wonder Satan RULES

FTC tho cool
It's you and your drunkard father that will die!
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Yusphull(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

So it wasn't turn upside down when your GEJ went there to deceive people by kneeling down in the middle of the church. It is now they are being asked to register to vote that you think they are doing wrong thing.

Some of you are plainly stupi.d!

People should just forgive my word.

Noway for Jisox of Otuoke again..
Change is imminent ..

Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by akinwa1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
The instruction was given in September even before Buhari won d primaaries & before Osinbajo was even considered.

The instruction was everyone of age should register and fulfill their civic responsibility.

The 2nd instruction is that everyone should vote for any party of their choice.

Pst Adeboye said members of all the parties can be found in RCCG so d church is not going to support any party so every member is free to make their choice personally.

Djicemob:
Its actually tactical politics.How come its only when osibanjo is selected as a vp aspirant that RCCG is now interested in politics and PVSs? #Bros we know
Re: Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
So far as the congregations aren't asked to vote as for a particular candidate...owk.

But I don't think this is okay for christianity,religion shouldn't be mixed with politics.,it's is not good for the "spiritual" growth of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.