Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny (15862 Views)

Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny / Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / UN Moves To Halt Execution Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by kullozone(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
ok oh
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Pavore9: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
A right move.
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by wabuk(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Morkavictor:
Am not in support of killing those 54 soilders,jail time would have been most appopriate anyway UN should mind their business Nigeria is a soverign country.GEJ till 2019
I don't u blame u none of ur Member among them
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by slightlyMad(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
am in tears right now for these brave men who voluntarily left their loved ones to protect this corrupt nation.

thnks UN
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by eugenela(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Morkavictor:
Am not in support of killing those 54 soilders,jail time would have been most appopriate anyway UN should mind their business Nigeria is a soverign country.GEJ till 2019
you r a funadamental slowpoke, if your relatives happens to be there, will you uphold the killing Nonsence.. GEJTILL22222222201111111119999.......
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by callonme(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Morkavictor:

you are mad....I don't think you are a Nigerian...if you are residing here,then,you are among the people Buhari would send back to their countries when he gets to office....YOU ARE MAD!!!!!!!!
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Adyrin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok na
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Cheeun(f): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Great move.
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by energylee(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can I smell fp pls
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good move...
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
U want to execute those soldiers?
Can u do their job?
How many times have people been calling police in my area when ever armed Robbers are around , they don't come ,are they too not uniformed men, how many of them have u executed?

2 Likes

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by teey2(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
I can't believe you guys are more concerned about some blasted independence when they're about to kill people like the ones Boko Haram has been killing is not enough. Please, put yourself in others shoes before you talk and tho independence you speak of, when one is left on his own to bloom, he is expected to become something. What has Nigeria become in the last 55 years? A country where injustice is being done in the name of justice and no one does anything about it. Mindless sheep
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Mate77(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks to the un
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by freezo4: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ want to make some cool money ợ̇и̣ football bet?add up 2B49E93E ℓ̊ give sure odd of 2-3 in a day,note:its for only pple W̶̲̥̅̊ђø satke high,ℓ̊ get my salary from the,lolz....
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
So the UN also has it in mind to cripple Nigeria. Someone tell UN and the west to stop interferring in the internal affairs of sovereign states. The UN is the pseudo name of a coalition of western countries, using the deceptive name 'UN' as an excuse to justify their incessant breaching of sovereignty rights of countries. Let the executions carry on.
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Morkavictor: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
callonme:

you are mad....I don't think you are a Nigerian...if you are residing here,then,you are among the people Buhari would send back to their countries when he gets to office....YOU ARE MAD!!!!!!!!
you are a fool.tell your buhari to bring his certificate.
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Misogynist2014(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
This country is a joke. Jonathan should bury his ugly head in shame.

1 Like

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by okpamson15(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oboy sense atall?
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Bowaley17(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
After the death of this soldiers,what happen 2 their families? Their children becomes fatherless...
I think it would be better if they are ask 2 leave the Nigerian Army,than wasting their lives...My opinion though...

2 Likes

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by mpowa(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
l
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by okpamson15(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Morkavictor:
oboy you get sense. These are the type of people that make me to los hope with johnathan

1 Like

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by ademoladeji(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
The clueless n shoeless man has ruined this country...
May God deliver us

1 Like

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope desperately an appellate court overrules the first verdict.It's just pure madness to kill these soldiers.

1 Like

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by brainpulse: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
God bless the UN, I have read comments that are very discouraging and wicked just because of election. I remembered the UN when Nigerians went thru difficult times during IBB and Abacha era, how they stood their grounds with the other international communities and how God backed them up and fought for us. The same civilians are happy that our Gallant soilders will be denied life and their families go thru pains. GEJ may their bloods be upon your head and family and those who support these execution if it is carried out. Nigerians can be this wicked and devilished just because of election you are supporting this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
cramjones:
Look what this young boy has to say to the military leadership!

-CramJones

Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
cramjones:
Look what this young boy has to say to the military leadership!

-CramJones

grin grin grin
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Hollawaley(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thank god
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

WWhat's the link Pls? Been finding it
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by onadana: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
coolObey before complain that is the rule of the military.....to stand and fight not to question orders.
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Oyenirany(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
To me it is very bad to kill those soldiers..... Bt quite unfortunate that President didn't ay anything about it...BH is killing soldiers and military killing soldiers too.. But I know that God will judge everyone...
Re: UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny by Besto(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingBish:

Pictures of the 2008 Lexus RX550 please
dem neva maga u...drop u for alaba b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) / Army Records More Victory In Kircha Dungus & Other Areas,Kill 4 Terrorists(pics / Olusola Oke Campaign Banner Destroyed In Ondo East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.