Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! (204538 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Lose Belly Fat: Tips On Weight Loss Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

tanks so going to look for it need to gain weight

Just to note, it doesnt directly makes u gain weight, it increases your metabolism and appetite which in turn would make u eat more and often than normal.....in order words, dont use it if there wont be food around
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Julietcutie(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
scarr:

Just to note, it doesnt directly makes u gain weight, it increases your metabolism and appetite which in turn would make u eat more and often than normal.....in order words, dont use it if there wont be food around
I know tnks...but eating a lot would make me gain weight na

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Rhea(f): 3:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Chuksemi:

Weight is 50kg, height is 6'1. Recommendations?

I also forgot to ask how old you are. If you are still a teenager, then there is really no need to worry because when your testosterone levels kick in at late puberty, you should bulk up. Also eat lots of boiled eggs, banana, bread and butter, meat. Increase your dinner portion as well. Stop smoking if you do. There are medications that stimulate appetite (assuming you do have lack of appetite) but I would not recommend them because of other side effects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Julietcutie:
I know tnks...but eating a lot would make me gain weight na
Wish u al d best, just know when to stop so u don't go overboard
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Chuksemi(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Rhea:

I also forgot to ask how old you are. If you are still a teenager, then there is really no need to worry because when your testosterone levels kick in at late puberty, you should bulk up. Also eat lots of boiled eggs, banana, bread and butter, meat. Increase your dinner portion as well. Stop smoking if you do. There are medications that stimulate appetite (assuming you do have lack of appetite) but I would not recommend them because of other side effects.

Thank you, very much. I am 21, and please, How long do I maintain this diet before I notice changes?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Julietcutie(f): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
scarr:
Wish u al d best, just know when to stop so u don't go overboard
lol OK tnks dear
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Rhea(f): 5:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Chuksemi:

Thank you, very much. I am 21, and please, How long do I maintain this diet before I notice changes?

You should notice some changes in 3 months. Also bear in mind that at 21, you still have lots of room for physical growth. You will notice significant growth until you turn 28. So do not worry too much. Do not drink any medication hoping to get any result from it.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Chuksemi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Rhea:

You should notice some changes in 3 months. Also bear in mind that at 21, you still have lots of room for physical growth. You will notice significant growth until you turn 28. So do not worry too much. Do not drink any medication hoping to get any result from it.

Thank you and God bless you. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by sollie123(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to share my experience with these drugs you guys have been mentioning. When I was 22, I was desperate to gain weight. I got the info to gain weight online and I bought dexcortin. it worked pretty fast caused I went from 59k to about 65kg on height of about 5ft 11". it worked in less than 2months. sincerely, I didn't notice any of these other side effects being mentioned here. after the two months, I stopped taking the drug cause I was afraid I might become orobo. As at that time, my ex was taking cypron which also worked like magic. After about 6 months I stopped taking the drug, I lose some weight, but never went back to my former weight. When I tried using dexa again after two years, I ended up having aggravated ulcer that nearly cut my heart off. I also tried using cypron, it didn't work, rather, I always get excessively tired. Now, I weigh 70kg on a height of about 6ft 2". and am 27 now. I still want to gain some weight, but don't wish to take steroid pills again... foods and proteins don't work either... Perhaps, there are other non steroid drugs I could be recommended to try out. Is there any pls??

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Teeshafoods(f): 3:00am On Apr 29, 2016
At Teeshafo Foods,we believe that when babies are happy on the inside, they're happy on the outside too.Giving your baby everything they need means loads of love, care and a balanced weaning diet.
Our SOYA BEANS MIX is enriched with important nutrients that helps your kids grow strong and ever happy. It contains:

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guines corn
Soya beans

Have you tried this combination?We have neatly blended it in powdered form and we get tremendious responses from Mothers everyday about the taste and babies reaction to it. Why not try this now and have a healthy looking baby?

Its packaged in 5kg and 10kg ONLY.
BBM: 30FD6861
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is available.
Pay on delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Try it and let's also hear your testimony.

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Darque5ive: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is wat u need to gain rapid weight within a week. Get the muscles or curves u've always craved. Call 08057917165 to place an order. Very limited supply!
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Gigihealth: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
BMI calculator is used to calculate your total body fat. But there are some exceptions to using the BMI calculate, click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/bmi-calculator-is-my-weight-healthy/
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by iamord(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2016
i
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by kayo80(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2016
sleemoon:

OMG! So i even get hope sef.... I do complain anytime i check my weight and I see 49kg or 50kg for d past 2yrs now.... I ain't complaining no more.. Since i get ogas in d house weighing 45 n 46kg respectively

LMAO! And me I dey complain about weighing 61kg. Well, I am quite tall sha, so my case is different. 6ft2 and 61kg don't look good.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by sleemoon(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

LMAO! And me I dey complain about weighing 61kg. Well, I am quite tall sha, so my case is different. 6ft2 and 61kg don't look good.

5ft7 still 50kg sha...
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by meekmill(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chuksemi:

hey bro pls reply my email or u can drop ur whatsapp nummber thanks.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by meekmill(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chuksemi:

hey bro pls reply my email or u can drop ur whatsapp nummber thanks.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by MistadeRegal(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
chymystique:

Fativite(multivitamin capsules)
Jecod(cod liver capsules)
Cypron(cyproheptadine HCL)
Feed Fine(cyproheptadine caplets)
Cal D3(calcuim supplement)
Dexafort-1.
This will fatten you up in a week cause the hunger wey go dey waya you no be here cheesy.
Cc chuksemi

Have you been using it? And have you experienced any side effects?

Please I'm serious.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Chuksemi(m): 5:46am On Jan 10, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Have you been using it? And have you experienced any side effects?
Please I'm serious.

No, I have not.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by MistadeRegal(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Chuksemi:

No, I have not.

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by kandywandy23: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2017
People are looking for ways to shed off weight and the opposite is yours. If you would want to increase in weight do the opposite of weight loss. But I tell you you will later want to come down. Gaining weight is easy but losing weight is hard. See reason why u should loss weight here http://www.kandywandy.com/2014/06/the-benefits-of-losing-weight.html

http://www.kandywandy.com
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by clemecious: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by clemecious: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
what drug will I take to increase my body . I just too thin .am 24yrs but my body no just resembles who don reach 24. I need fat.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Uzyvicks(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
ImpactWorld:
Hello Chuksemi,
I did write a brief summary of the weight-gain programme with a download link on this forum. Unfortunately, I think it was lost during the Nairaland data loss.
I have a system that works. The pdf file gives a general guide which if followed, will lead to weight gain.
Also, like I said in the document, for those who want a 1 hour flight from Sokoto to Lagos, instead of 18 hours by road, I also have supplements that can give you rapid results. And yes, they are very safe.
The supplements actually have many vital functions including immune-boosting properties.

Send me a pm if you need the pdf file.

Pls I need the supplement, as far as there is no side effect,
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by kem12jez: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
buy black maca root to add weight
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by urahara(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
AbuMikey:

I hope this works, 'cos I want to add some little weight o

Did it work
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by urahara(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chuksemi:
I am ectomorphic and I have a high metabolism rate, which means I don't put on weight , easily! Please recommend Nigerian foods with high calories. I am tired of being thin and I want to change that! Please drop your suggestions and possible amount of calories.

How far along are you and did the suggestions work , if yes , which suggestion worked ?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chuksemi:
I am ectomorphic and I have a high metabolism rate, which means I don't put on weight , easily! Please recommend Nigerian foods with high calories. I am tired of being thin and I want to change that! Please drop your suggestions and possible amount of calories.
Please use the natural products,that has no side effect,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by trinityhealth: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Do you wish to vaccinate all members of staff of your Organization be it an Industry, Bank, School, Church or Association against Viral Hepatitis, Flu virus, Human Papilloma Virus (which causes cervical cancer in women) or Measles? Then Trinity Healthcare Foundation is your best partner. With our highly subsidized services, we can administer vaccination to every member of your Organization at very affordable rates.

Take advantage of this great offer and protect your employees or colleagues from these deadly, fast spreading vaccines preventable diseases.

For Screening and Vaccination bookings or further enquiries please contact us through info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org or call 08028791004, 0903165200. You can also visit us at 7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Esyb: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
Please use the natural products,that has no side effect,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Pls, how can a product for skin, hair and nails help people gain weight?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Chuksemi:
USE THIS PRODUCTS,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.