Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! (3995 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 05, 2015
# clears throat# #cleans eyes#

This thread came to mind from my discussion with a married friend who paid me a visit and we spoke at length... Plus my thoughts over a long time.

I have seen that many ladies would do just about anything to get married to the right guy. I mean, they're tired of buying Asuebi every month. They want others to celebrate with them which is okay.

Funny, some are the ones holding themselves in that position year in year out.

They've wholeheartedly cultivated some thinking patterns that repels the kind of the guy they TRULY want. In other words, they're hoping for A, cheating with G, praying for C, friend zoning W and expecting Z- That's the definition for a CONFUSED BEHAVIOUR.

Without wasting time, what are the 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Keeping Some Ladies Away From Their Man.

1. Misplaced Priorities

She says in her Priority List For A Husband, tall man, well to do, and a bit good looking (she's in her late 20's that's why). A guy who is opposite of all that, comes around and just because he has a car, she starts seizing the moment with him. For how long? Till her heart is broken.
She says she wants a Godfearing man who loves children and also working, that's all. Ask her, who is she currently dating? Who is she in love with? Just the opposite! Even if she has seen all she truly wants in Johnny.

2. Double Dating

I can tell you without mincing words, about 50% of ladies READY for marriage are Double Dating. Don't misunderstand me. It's not "Double Friending". You're dating two guys at the same time! For example: One is paying your fees, the other is helping your parents. Which will you marry? That's wickedness! Because you think he loves you right? You're just been childish. Wake up from that delusion before breeze blow and the anus of the chicken is exposed grin!

3. Big Eye (Oju - Kokoro, Yoruba dialect)

Even though they scream, I want a man with vision! Is she sure? No be television she mean? These days ladies will climb on your head if you have a car. It's good! But, what if the car get stolen? Guys, the lady that enjoyed oil rice with you now in your hustling days, Abeg, na dat one be your wife. No leave her! Marry her. Today's high-heeled, pink lips, Sugar lips, hot hips ladies nor get patience to wait. That's why guys use and dump them for the girl that controls his money wisely. Ladies, CHANGE!

4. Uncontrollable
Temperament

Not all ladies are this ill-mannered. Some can't control their anger even in the public. They have this notion that, "if he loves me, he will take me for who I am." I laff in Chinese! Who are you na? Everywhere you go, malice, anger and jealousy follows you about. Try to work on yourself this year. Don't nurse your weakness by saying, "That's who I am naturally". "In my family, anger is our problem" and you expect me to open my two eyes propose! Ayakata!
Even if you hide, somehow, he must still know. Work on yourself! That's not who you are!

5. Excessive Forming

I read Law. I read Medicine. I'm a banker. Who asked you? You have not gone too far in discussion, they're already bragging. OK na!
I'm not saying you should not play hard to get( which some guys are even doing o) but for how long?? You put on your PM, "I'm a Queen Without A King". You would have simply said, "I am a Selective Queen Looking For Prince Charming"- Is this a movie? The King came but disguised with clothes of "No car", "Self Contain", "Earning 50k", "Humble Background" but WITH A VISION!. Your eyes were too "Up" to notice him.

6. Facial Expression

The first place to note a happy person is the face. One day, I humorously advised a colleague, Why don't you at least smile small? Will your husband notice you like this? She replied me, "That's how my face is", If he is Truly mine, he wouldn't mind. I no fit laff abeg! And she and her friends always discuss husband house, I go dey laff them for my mind. I don jokingly tag them, "desperate housewives". Try to smile joor! Be real and smile. smiley No man wan marry Wrestler?

7. Insensitivity

Some guys do find out about a girl before they decide to take it deeper. They go any length to do this. Some ask their friends to go toast her. Some get her pin and test her in all angles to see if she is "hoe" or a gold digger. Imagine going to visit a your bae's family who is a yoruba guy and you know they major on RESPECTING THE ELDERS, you see the mum and say Hi or just good morning! (-1 be that, lol) ! Be smart! Some take her out on a dinner and watch her manners (if she will demand for ten plates or invite the whole world) Some invite her and sheepishly hand the food items over to her to cook- he will then form busy! You Lady, should be sensitive. (I know the hardened ones now will be saying, All these for guys, a beg). If you are tired of being single and really really really wants to settle down. You should at least have a "C" in these exams, lol!

Learn how to cook. Learn how to be domestic- Run from Eateries at this time of your life. Why? You're preparing for your Prince. If you prepare for him like a Prince, he will prepare for you like a Princess, perhaps a Queen.smiley...

The crux of the write up is Prepare for what is really really worth it. Is getting married to the best guy (to you) really worth it? Then prepare for it. Prepare for marriage.

Good morning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by lafflaff123(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2015
@OP you do have points from the reasons you listed, but ironically girls with those attributes usually get married first.

When was the last time you visited the FAMILY section on Nairaland?if you have not visited there of late, please do. 95% of the women there claim to have HUSBANDS, and from some of the women's write ups, and written utterances. You will be wondering who actually married this women.

Women double date, not because they are bad. But as any sensible person, it is always good to have a back up GUY, just in case. Some days ago, i was going through some pictures of an ex who just got married and put up some pics on FB, and it hit me that just last year alone a good number of my exes got married. It got me thinking, that what if i had been stringing them along? i would have been wasting their time.So as long as i am not promising them marriage, they can triple date for all i care.

Men have DOUBLE DATING in our DNA so why should women not do same?

The excessive forming thing you mentioned, i think can only be done by girls. Not marriageable ladies. You don't see professional ladies announcing themselves as being this or that.

Now that Temperament thing?hmmmm. I dated a Benin girl once in my undergraduate days, and thought i could cheat and get away with it. This girl broke a bottle of STAR, and chased me round the campus wanting to stab me. That day, was the day i knew i should have represented Nigeria on the track events at the Olympics. So girls that are Benin or Have Temperament is a no go for me.

You said learn how to cook?it took me time to accept the fact that a lot of girls, don't know how to cook. But Nigerian girls are trying in that Department bros. 9 out of 10 African American ladies live on frozen food, and cant cook jack. Nigeria women even cook and serve their husbands, go try am with oyinbo?only you cook and serve yourself then wash plate join.

Misplaced Priorities,Big Eye and Facial Expression are things that can be worked on.But even the decent well brought up girls with manners are guilty of some of the things you mentioned too.

Lastly, not all ladies/men are destined for marriage. Life is not fair and that is why you see a lot of people in their old age without a significant other.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by kilokeys(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2015
funny enough.. i love countering u.. STC.. i dey come
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Favoye2(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2015
nice one
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2015
kilokeys:
funny enough.. i love countering u.. STC.. i dey come

lol ...smiley
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Nightcrawler ooo!!!
#like I'm not awake as well cheesy
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by tbagjames(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2015
nice piece
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by echobee(f): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Ops, nice post
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2015
lafflaff123:
@OP you do have points from the reasons you listed, but ironically girls with those attributes usually get married first.

When was the last time you visited the FAMILY section on Nairaland?if you have not visited there of late, please do. 95% of the women there claim to have HUSBANDS, and from some of the women's write ups, and written utterances. You will be wondering who actually married this women.

Women double date, not because they are bad. But as any sensible person, it is always good to have a back up GUY, just in case. Some days ago, i was going through some pictures of an ex who just got married and put up some pics on FB, and it hit me that just last year alone a good number of my exes got married. It got me thinking, that what if i had been stringing them along? i would have been wasting their time.So as long as i am not promising them marriage, they can triple date for all i care.

The excessive forming thing you mentioned, i think can only be done by girls. Not marriageable ladies. You don't see professional ladies announcing themselves as being this or that.

Now that Temperament thing?hmmmm. I dated a Benin girl once in my undergraduate days, and thought i could cheat and get away with it. This girl broke a bottle of STAR, and chased me round the campus wanting to stab me. That day, was the day i knew i should have represented Nigeria on the track events at the Olympics. So girls that are Benin or Have Temperament is a no go for me.

You said learn how to cook?it took me time to accept the fact that a lot of girls, don't know how to cook. But Nigerian girls are trying in that Department bros. 9 out of 10 African American ladies live on frozen food, and cant cook jack. Nigeria women even cook and serve their husbands, go try am with oyinbo?only you cook and serve yourself then wash plate join.

Misplaced Priorities,Big Eye and Facial Expression are things that can be worked on.But even the decent well brought up girls with manners are guilty of some of the things you mentioned too.

Lastly, not all ladies/men are destined for marriage. Life is not fair and that is why you see a lot of people in their old age without a significant other.

Nice points!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Favoye2:
nice one
Thanks bro.
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
sassychic:
Nightcrawler ooo!!!
#like I'm not awake as well cheesy

haha
what's keeping you up?
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2015
tbagjames:
nice piece
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2015
"some of their parents could not afford a Volkswagen beetle but they need a guy who will present them a range rover for a birthday gift.

a girl I asked out and she turned me down before. Just because my Dad bought a camry, she now asks me out.

too many fake lovers in Naija. A lady once told me "Don't give a flower to me as a gift. Person no dey eat flowers. " Eeediot! Who wan give you flower before? grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Hazardd(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
even though with all this nice writeup.
They will not learn.

When their time for marriage have reached and not yet marridy. They will start blaming an innocent people in their village for bewitching them

2 Likes

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by midasbliss(f): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Ok... I barely read post to the last sentence here on NL but dis morning, I did.
I love the write up. At least it emphasis on so many things. but OP, if you are waiting for a girl without any this flaws... U go old o! Get your tiger and tame her... Hehe.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by pinkycute(f): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Wowwwwwww nice points!!

Me like it wink

lafflaff123:

1 Like

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2015

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by chymystique(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Odiegwu undecided
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2015
my advice to those ladies that have all these characters in themsmiley

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Japhet04:

So many space booking...
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
emusmith:

So many space booking...
network errorsmiley
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
midasbliss:
Ok... I barely read post to the last sentence here on NL but dis morning, I did.
I love the write up. At least it emphasis on so many things. but OP, if you are waiting for a girl without any this flaws... U go old o! Get your tiger and tame her... Hehe.

I am not marrying a Tiger!
Look at what some ladies are preparing some men for... instead of him to be pursuing career with happy eyes, he'll be busy taming tiger!

SMH

1 Like

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Japhet04:
network errorsmiley

Thought as much smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
"some of their parents could not afford a Volkswagen beetle but they need a guy who will present them a range rover for a birthday gift.

a girl I asked out and she turned me down before. Just because my Dad bought a camry, she now asks me out.

too many fake lovers in Naija. A lady once told me "Don't give a flower to me as a gift. Person no dey eat flowers. " Eeediot! Who wan give you flower before? grin

Funny but true! grin
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
they claim or they have @lafflaff123
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2015
penquin:
they claim or they have @lafflaff123

meaning...?
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by adepink(f): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Marry this, marry that. Must u be married to be happy Haba, live and be happy
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Deapexboy(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
List don too much 4 NL now days!!!

Will all dis list take GEJ back to aso rock
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
are you lafflaff
emusmith:

meaning...?
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by BokoHaramm: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2015
So on point that I ll give this to a lot of girls lemme know if they will change this new year.
Re: 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Woooooow !!! This is wonderful

If I were a lady I would take my jotter and take things down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Divorce Diary..Very Emotional True Story- Must Read / Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.