Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate (23885 Views)

The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Buhari joined the Army through Corruption. He had no O'level certificate.

When I was saying it people thought I was joking
I want to see his original London GCE with my naked eyes

5 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
Buhari should solve this controversy once and for all.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

How can he solve an unsolvable problem?
When right wingers questioned Obama and made a deal out of it,he produced his birth certificate,Buhari should show us his original credentials if he has them

6 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by mekd: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt] WAEC , SSCE OR Primary SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE / i don't get it , Anyone who joins the Army can not have the same education as the civilian, the fact that he has M.Sc from a War College / Military School outside Nigeria is credible enough for me , the professor of Animals has not done anything good for anyone else since he got there, Educated Professors have lead us and we have seen what they can do , lets see what the so called Illiterates without SSCE or WAEC lead us , its time for change [/size]
Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by judondasylva(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Buhari joined the Army through Corruption. He had no O'level certificate.
yes buhari should be arrested for using a forged cert to enter the army. nawa o see the father of corruption championing to fight corruption.

8 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by HzRF(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Buahri certi-fail-thke ish.. There two things involved
Is either he doesn't have any certi-fail-thke or he failed miserably

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by osebe: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Have we degenerated to the point where we support a candidate without a common O'level certificate? I was even made to get another certificate as a Bsc holder in America in order to work there as a professional...talk less of not having a common O'level certificate.The society won't even give me audience.Imagine this happening in a well civilised nation.It's a shame my people! A time when we should be promoting good values, we are promoting illiteracy all in a bid to stamp our support for a political candidate whose aspiration to rule over a nation endowed with intellectuals like Fashola can't even meet the requisite constitutional qualifications to contest the 2015 election. #GEJtill2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2015
jamilkb:
He ruled us before, and now he can do it better, We want Change not his Certificate, even if he has no certificate he is better than the clueless P. lipsrsealed
#CHANGE
#BuhariOsinbajo2015 grin

You can lie o

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Did he tell you that he has no certificate? His credentials are with the military, petition the military or APC...or you go to court.
Iykopee:

^^^ dont u have shame in ur eyes? A presidential aspirant cudnt boast of secondary school certificate yet, u have no issues with that. The change we clamour for starts here.
The constitution said a candidate must be educated up to a minimum of secondary school or equivalent. Buhari's NDA qualification, he attended secondary school to be admitted into NDA, and even went to attend courses here at home and abroad. The constitution has not been breached, if it was, I will withdraw my support for Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nija politics becoming more interesting on a daily basis, cuz i smell something fishy, let assume when GMB 1st become president we not this expose, but was INEC sleeping d 1st, 2nd, and 3Rd he contested? Then what did he use to contest? So why is it now that they remembered he did not have certificate? Why is pdp having sleepless nite over GMB if they done there homework effectively and lastly I strongly believe apc is a party full of intellectual so they sud have seen dis coming b4 now, so let them find GMB certificate, cuz i know if it were to b d opposition party they wud have done same and even more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by taharqa: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015

[size=15]Buhari does not need Certificate- APC[/size]

“To begin with, the Constitution does not prescribe the presentation or show of any certificate to qualify for election to the office of President. Under section 131(d) of our military constitution, a person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if ‘he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.’

“[b]While a certificate may unequivocally show that a contestant has been educated up to at least School Certificate level, his education without a certificate may show, again unequivocally that he has been educated up to the equivalent of School Certificate level.

“For example, assuming A is the best student in Ajuwa Grammar School, Okeagbe, Akoko. Now on the very day before the commencement of the West African School Certificate Examination, he sexually harassed the daughter of the English teacher as a result of which he was dismissed, will A be said not to have met the education qualification of section 131(d) of the constitution?

“In my view A has not only been educated up to at least School Certificate level he would also be deemed to have been educated to its equivalent. This position finds support in section 131 (d) which neither prescribed a pass which is required for certification nor a fail which denies it. The interest of the constitution is with the level of the education of the candidate howsoever acquired, not the certificate he acquires ipso facto.
[/b]
“The APC screening committee was made up of several eminent, highly educated and enlightened men and a woman. They came to the conclusion after putting APC presidential aspirants through a most rigorous test that all the APC aspirants met the constitutional qualifications including education qualification to contest for election to the office of President.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/screened-found-buhari-qualified-member-apc-screening-cttee/

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...................................

Laugh wan killiiiiiiiii meeeee o. Somebodi plzzzz hold me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

I mean I don't like APC one bit; in fact I almost detest them. But this is EMBARASSING. I come dey Shame for them small cheesy cheesy

Wia my frnd barcanista or even omenka sef. I summon una. Make una come see o. APC just CONFIRMED that una Lord and Master, una god and 'redeemer', una apostle of 'shangee', no get common secondary skul certificate. Say im FAIL Secondary skul, come dey LIE LIE sinceccc small pikin....

Hehehehehehehehehehdhehehehehe...........

8 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Still on leave ..such a long holiday now let me catch fun online

But wait again

What is wrong with presenting certificates

Why can't buhari do the simple thing ..just show your certificates ...or get a letter of to whom it may concern from the schools you attended

This is just funny

If you claim your this ...then prove it ..mbong

Ogaa

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by mekd: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
fahren:
Certificate or no certificate, GEJ or GMB, no politician is worth dying for, lets shun pre and post election violence, #isaynotoelectoralviolence
you have spoken well
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...................................

Laugh wan killiiiiiiiii meeeee o. Somebodi plzzzz hold me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

I mean I don't like APC one bit; in fact I almost detest them. But this is EMBARASSING. I come dey Shame for them small cheesy cheesy

Wia my frnd barnista or even omenka sef. I summon una. Make una come see o. APC just CONFIRMED that una Lord and Master, una god and 'redeemer', una apostle of 'shangee', no get common secondary skul certificate. Say im FAIL Secondary skul, come dey LIE LIE sinceccc small pikin....

Hehehehehehehehehehdhehehehehe...........

Their Lord rahl has been found wanting

Our people talk say the mad man no de shame but na the relatives get shame

Acoustic APC ..but why

5 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Tibins(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2015
jamilkb:
He ruled us before, and now he can do it better, We want Change not his Certificate, even if he has no certificate he is better than the clueless P. lipsrsealed
#CHANGE
#BuhariOsinbajo2015 grin

I don't why all these needless controversies are coming up. This man Buhari went to through school as claimed. Simple thing to do, go back to the school you attended with relevant judicial authorization, and apply for a reprint of your certificate.
Your school will oblige you. What are defending him for when he cannot do the needful.
INEC has legal obligation to verify your results by sighting the originals, no doubt, so you do your part no need to argue when we already know the solution.
But indeed he cannot produce any certificate, or does not have any, then, it's a big shame, for someone to realize such at this age.

7 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by hansad: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:
Buhari is not above the law.

Even an F9 parallel result is evidence that he was educated up to Secondary school level. If you have it then submit it.

But since he won't then it is obvious he doesn't have one worth keeping. If the military is to release the copies deposited with them we will see that it was only a primary school certificate and birth certificate which would have made him unqualified to gain admission into NDA in the first place.

Buhari is a semi illiterate and according to the constitution not competent to seek elective position.

Buhari is one of several dunces that Tafa Belawa flooded the military and civil service with in his northernizatoon agenda.
Some PDP people were good to APC planners when they hinted APC late last December that President Jonathan was going to contest against Buhari a semi-illiterate. But those APC planners were not smart enough to catch the hint until it became too late. Anyhow, some people insinuate that it was the usual sell-out pre-planned by Tinubu and PDP bigwigs. If not, how could it have escaped Tinubu and others of APC not to anticipate this Buhari certificate problem before then?

9 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nija politics becoming more interesting on a daily basis, cuz i smell something fishy, let assume when GMB 1st become president we not this expose, but was INEC sleeping d 1st, 2nd, and 3Rd he contested? Then what did he use to contest? So why is it now that they remembered he did not have certificate? Why is pdp having sleepless nite over GMB if they done there homework effectively and lastly I strongly believe apc is a party full of intellectual so they sud have seen dis coming b4 now, so let them find GMB certificate, cuz i know if it were to b d opposition party they wud have done same and even more.

Just following due process

How who comes to the alter of justice must come with a clean hands

So they say

So buhari is your hand clean ?

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2015
hansad:
PDP people were good to APC planners when PDP people hinted APC late last December that President Jonathan ws going to contest against Buhari a semi-illiterate. But APC planners were not smart enough to catch the hint until it became too late. Anyway, some people insinuate that it was the usual sell-out pre-planned by Tinubu and PDP bigwigs. If not, how could it have escaped Tinubu and others of APC not to anticipate this Buhari certificate problem before then?

I am smelling another sell out

Season two

10 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by darepoju(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
he telling us that if he becomes president,
people will not need certificates to be
appointed to offices? As a leader, he must lead
by example,” he added.

can't just imagine this:
breaking news
FORMER NIGERIA'S HEAD OF STATE LOSTS CERTIFICATES (report card)....

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by taharqa: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
HzRF:
Buahri certi-fail-thke ish.. There two things involved
Is either he doesn't have any certi-fail-thke or he failed miserably

He Failed MISERABLY, guy!!! Simple!!

That is why APC Screenning committee is now telling you that even if pesin fail im final exam, as long as that pesin enter that 'level' 1st, that pesin 'qualify' as graduate grin grin..

Breeze don blow; Fowl anus dey shine for sun

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Did he tell you that he has no certificate? His credentials are with the military, petition the military or APC...or you go to court. The constitution said a candidate must be educated up to a minimum of secondary school or equivalent. Buhari's NDA qualification, he attended secondary school to be admitted into NDA, and even went to attend courses here at home and abroad. The constitution has not been breached, if it was, I will withdraw my support for Muhammadu Buhari.

Now where are the secondary school certificate that he used to enter the NDA or is it the normal northern illiteracy admission we encountered

3 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2015
osebe:
Have we degenerated to the point where we support a candidate without a common O'level certificate? I was even made to get another certificate as a Bsc holder in America in order to work there as a professional...talk less of not having a common O'level certificate.The society won't even give me audience.Imagine this happening in a well civilised nation.It's a shame my people! A time when we should be promoting good values, we are promoting illiteracy all in a bid to stamp our support for a political candidate whose aspiration to rule over a nation endowed with intellectuals like Fashola can't even meet the requisite constitutional qualifications to contest the 2015 election. #GEJtill2019

Pls can u kindly outline d constitutional qualifications to contest for president in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
osebe:

If I am an intellectual ..I will be ashamed to be associated with APC

Honestly

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Babare(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Anikulhapo:
WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT THIS CERT SEF,THE ARMY SAID THEY ARE WITH A COPY OF HIS CERT,PIDPIGS ARE STILL INSISTING ON SEEING HIS ORIGINAL CERT COS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO STOPPING THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL WHICH CANNOT WORK...GMB/PYO TILL SAMBO PRODUCES HIS ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIED CERTIFICATES@LEAST,BUHARI HAS A PHOTOCOPY OF HIS OWN!

Are you this clueless

Have you not gone for a job screening excercise before

Can you submit just a copy without presenting the original for confirmation

Even if you have not attended the university, didn't they ask for your original primary school cert when you wanted to gain secondary admission

It's obvious you are ignorant. And the annoying thing is that daft & clueless people will assemble to call GEJ clueless....

How pathetic.... What a country grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:

Pls can u kindly outline d constitutional qualifications to contest for president in Nigeria. Thanks

The last time I checked it wasn't a stark illiterate

Can he just present his certificate

This is just a simple thing

Why complications

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Just following due process

How who comes to the alter of justice must come with a clean hands

So they say

So buhari is your hand clean ?

Am not saying his hand re clean Ok, but just thinking y is dis just surfacing now this sud have being thrash out a long time ago at least dis not d first time he is contesting. My question is what did he use to contest when he did?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt] WAEC , SSCE OR Primary SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE / i don't get it , Anyone who joins the Army can not have the same education as the civilian, the fact that he has M.Sc from a War College / Military School outside Nigeria is credible enough for me , the professor of Animals has not done anything good for anyone else since he got there, Educated Professors have lead us and we have seen what they can do , lets see what the so called Illiterates without SSCE or WAEC lead us , its time for change [/size]

The money used for your education should have been used in building poultry.. honestly

How can you reason like this
.are u lie Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now where are the secondary school certificate that he used to enter the NDA or is it the normal northern illiteracy admission we encountered
The military should explain the credentials that was used by Buhari to enroll and the ones he acquired while in service. Did the military say he didn't meet the minimum requirement? He has made his submission backed by court affidavit, whoever have objection should go to either APC, INEC hq, the military or the court. I ask again, did Buhari breach the constitution?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by watchindelta(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
MB show ur certificate 4b election go reach oh aba.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Nov2:

Am not saying his hand re clean Ok, but just thinking y is dis just surfacing now this sud have being thrash out a long time ago at least dis not d first time he is contesting. My question is what did he use to contest when he did?

This is politics and the best time to strike is the 11th and they have struck and APC is having halitosis

Serious wahala

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by kristisking(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
You are not making any sense.An illeterate can never be the messiah Nigeria needs.You are indirectly saying a blind man should lead people with good vision.How is that possible?

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
But why is it proving so difficult to show us common school cert.?

Afterall an innocent conscience fears no accusation

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by kristisking(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
You are not making any sense.An illeterate can never be the messiah Nigeria needs.You are indirectly saying a blind man should lead people with good vision.How is that possible?Unless you want to fall into a dish..This change some of you are yearning for can be disastrous you know.The same people calling for change will still complain tomorrow if things are going right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election / Obi, Umeh, Obiano & Chidoka Pictured At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.