Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate (23884 Views)

The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristisking:
End of the road for Buhari.No room for an illiterate in the Nigeria political system.GMB supporters tell him to go for his SSCE.There is no way a blind man can lead people with good sights.

Iseeeee!!!!-

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
searay:

You can save your Buhari better by giving him this advice. All my Original Certificate s from FSLC to MSC are with me and not my employer.

Abi o
At least they are not saying a goat or nama ate it but where is it?
Only Buhari and his chi can tell us

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

If that was done , Nigeria would be exporting poultry products world wide , direct your hate at clueless and beg to join the wagon of change , offer valid while space still available

Nairaland is a funny place to be I swear ....lol

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by tonychristopher: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Abi o
At least they are not saying a goat or nama ate it but where is it?
Only Buhari and his chi can tell us

Does he have a chi
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Since 2010, gej/pdp started this libel and negative projections about GMB. They succeeded in 2011 because of "I have no shoes" sentiments. Nigerians thought gej was pro-masses but we now know better.#GejMustGo
makhez019:
Buhari is making all Nigerians to be suspicious about him, provide d original copies and stop all dis controversies going on. Sai Jonathan sai pdp
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by todayguest(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
SPINA101:
Our bus go soon full oo
una don see the certificate wey Buhari dey find? Abi na affidavit be him O' level?

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by todayguest(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
#Buhari No Get Certificate #BringBackAtikuAbubakar #APC

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Many Job Recruitment agency requires:
1) A First class degree or
2) A second class upper and a master's degree

In a nutshell, A first class degree= second class upper + Master degree

Why is that? Because they want the best of the very best for the Job. Yet this job is just an Entry level not the top job in the company.

Now, The highest Job/Post in our country requires a Minimum of SSCE for it ( A shame really). That's what the Law said.

As low as SSCE is, Some persons who are crying for change are saying Their choice of candidate Should not obey the Law and should not be qualified for the applied post/Job (which is Corruption by the way).

This is why I do not put my trust in Human Government. They are all doom to fail no matter who is at the helm of affairs.
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Ilekokonit: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
omolami:
Buhari should either request for the photocopies of his credentias from d militery or d military save us this saga by bringing them out, including to d press

The military top brass are against Buhari becoming President because it means certain court martial and jail for them for stealing the money meant to buy equipment for the soldiers to fight Boko haram.

They also know that Buhari being a General (and a honest one) will see through their smokescreen and expose the Military Generals who by their acts of commission or ommision are facilitating Boko Haram enabling them to slaughter innocent school children.

Every corrupt Nigerian official be that Politician or Military are dreading going to prison under Buhari who will expose their corrupt practices and deal with them.

They don't want the guy in charge and as the handwriting on the wall is indicating a landslide victory for the peoples general, they are distracting nigerians with this issue because they know that Nigerians worship paper qualifications whilst avoiding the substance in question which is the corruption of those currently in Power including Goodluck and the Military top brass.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by naturemiller: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATES

1 Like

Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
The truth will never prevail in nigeria, even buhari is guilt and Gej is bleeped.. Corruption since 1960. Why fucking buhari now?
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Dannidom(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt] WAEC , SSCE OR Primary SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE / i don't get it , Anyone who joins the Army can not have the same education as the civilian, the fact that he has M.Sc from a War College / Military School outside Nigeria is credible enough for me , the professor of Animals has not done anything good for anyone else since he got there, Educated Professors have lead us and we have seen what they can do , lets see what the so called Illiterates without SSCE or WAEC lead us , its time for change [/size]
then what are u doin there come and contest na

mtchew
Re: Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate by Nov2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

But still your postulations and submissions are wrong anyway

But do you think it is wise for him not to present his certificate for sighting

Well am not in support of that at all, but what am only trying to say is why now? He has contested on different occasion and no body challenge him. And I think I made it clear in my post.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nija politics becoming more interesting on a daily basis, cuz i smell something fishy, let assume when GMB 1st become president we not this expose, but was INEC sleeping d 1st, 2nd, and 3Rd he contested? Then what did he use to contest? So why is it now that they remembered he did not have certificate? Why is pdp having sleepless nite over GMB if they done there homework effectively and lastly I strongly believe apc is a party full of intellectual so they sud have seen dis coming b4 now, so let them find GMB certificatue, cuz i know if it were to b d opposition party they wud have done same and even more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election / Obi, Umeh, Obiano & Chidoka Pictured At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.