Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] (9109 Views)

Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Toyin Saraki Blocks Sahara Reporters On Twitter (photo) / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by musfad(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2015
As cheap as Oxford Dictionary check out the meaning of "upside down" before yhu start posting sh*t

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
That is exactly how he turn Nigeria around when elected.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by jamace(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin Buhari, to serve Nigeria is not by force. Go and rest, baba. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by mauriceju2(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change with all the old thieves gone to rival APC
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by xcolanto(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Oops!! He should have gone to school lipsrsealed grin
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by mauriceju2(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State that was created some years ago needs to enter Federal government school with a score of a minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. In Nigerian Federal Civil Service different qualifications are used to recruit people from different parts of the country, opportunities are reserved for less qualified and incompetence individuals from the north while more qualified and competence individuals from the south are denied due to geopolitical considerations ,What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari or any of his group has never condemned it and you are telling us that he is coming to fight corruption, please dust your brain and think and don’t let the northerners continue to deceive you, without corruption the north cannot survive , the north cannot stop corruption in Nigeria because if they do they will be in the disadvantage , the north cannot make it in a fair play settings. Do your research please.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Where is the upside down pic? The op is such a literate

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Eastherbunny(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
All I know is gej must go and come
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by zimoni(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
This Buhari

Is

Just

Too

Local

Jarey.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Obinoscopy(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2015
The Social Media......ever ready to attack and attack our politicians. Well that's democracy for you.
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:
The Social Media......ever ready to attack and attack our politicians. Well that's democracy for you.

I tell you ...
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by demelza: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:
OP

Is that your definition of upside-down?

Please Google it

Even GEJ dey lose hope for you.
As in! No blame am sha, GEJ poverty policies don scatter im brain

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by ShowYourCertificate: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:
Watch as they shamelessly move this thread to the homepage. No amount of ridicule would save Jonathan come next Month. Buhari is now an earthquake!
When the fake Wike campaign billboard thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2072161/nyesom-wike-campaign-billboard-contend) made frontpage, you didn't call the mod's action shameless. But when Buhari's gaffe is exposed, you are now scared of it being exposed on the frontpage. Stop the double standard.

Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Bimpe29: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
While trying to rubbish his personality, you ignorantly pointing out the need to be objective in analysing issue of national importance and effectively effect change that we urgently require as a nation.
Does he handle his twitter account personally? Then how has this picture proclaimed that Stealing is not a Corruption?
However, quickly google the meaning of up side down.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by demelza: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

GEJ dey cluelesss dem say he get PhD. Of what use is that PhD?! cheesy grin
It could be used in place of tissue. Thats how worthless his PhD is.
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by supremus: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
I can not vote for he that those not knows the Value of Education

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by LRNZH(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
supremus:
I can not vote for he that those not knows the Value of Education

Or better put, cannot exhibit the value of education.
PhD.......foul
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by abiambo(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
babadee1:
So it is the position of his picture on twitter that is your own electoral issue abi? What does this have to do with the many pressing issues facing Nigeria? It's baffling sometimes how some people think.
Charity begins at home... If he can't run his twitter/fb account is it Nigeria that he can run?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by supremus: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Or better put, cannot exhibit the value of education.
PhD.......foul
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by babadee1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
abiambo:

Charity begins at home... If he can't run his twitter/fb account is it Nigeria that he can run?

So that picture as posted is evidence to you that he can't run his Twitter account. It's obvious that you're not a serious person.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by banki(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:
While APC was busy repackaging Buhari who is a stark and glaring illiterates by opening a twitter account and taking a picture of him with a tablet pc looking at his twitter account, they forgot that regardless of how neat you wash a PIG, it will still go back to swim in dirty.

Buhari operating a twitter account is like teaching an uneducated 98yr old grand mama how to open a facebook account and operate it with a tablet.

but you and the OP are basically the illiterate ones... because you don't know what UPSIDE DOWN IS .... and you are here commenting including the people that liked your posts....

For goodness sake I taught you guys promised an issue based campaign... all I see is character assassination DAILY
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
publisher:
Is this a sign of how Buhari will turn Nigeria upside down if he emerges President?

Who else needs evidence that GMB has no school certificate? grin grin grin
Thats how his going to turn Nigeria upside down if he becomes president

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by kahanma(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosin2013:
IDI.OTS
YOU BETA START PACKING YOUR BAGS TO FOLLOW GEJ TO OTUOKE FROM MAY 29.

NA TWITTER ACCOUNT WE GO CHOP?

You guys are all jokers and classified hypocrites. Was this not the same twitter of a thing you guys were making so much noise about as if Buhari is the first human on earth to open a twitter account.
Now suddenly you know opening twitter is not what you want to chop?
I wonder who is deceiving who..

Note: Ain't supporting anyone cos even Pdp have failed us.
A 75 - year old man has nothing to offer in this modern day life. We need young and talented candidate to lead us.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by LRNZH(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
kahanma:

You guys are all jokers and classified hypocrites. Was this not the same twitter of a thing you guys were making so much noise about as if Buhari is the first human on earth to open a twitter account.
Now suddenly you know opening twitter is not what you want to chop?
I wonder who is deceiving who..

Note: Ain't supporting anyone cos even Pdp have failed us.
A 75 - year old man has nothing to offer in this modern day life. We need young and talented candidate to lead us.

Below is my response to comments like yours

LRNZH:

Do you guys realise abstaining from voting in February is the same as voting for GEJ?

If you're undecided, or don't want to participate, I suggest you help Nigeria to roll the dice again. Otherwise, we will continue with this same loss of at least 10 Billion US Dollars without Power, Refineries, Security, Health Care.

Only if your life is in danger will I advise you not to cast your vote.
PDP and GEJ have failed Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by ayindejimmy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nah picture posting we go chop? If a celebrity does this you'll call it swag or lukuluku. The Ops doesn't even know what upside-down is. Well, I'm posting mine sideway too. Maybe I'm semi illiterate too afterall
I'm voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by londoner: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well, to be fair, I doubt Buhari uploaded the pic. It was probably an assistant. Also the pic is sideways, not up side down.
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 1miccza: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
repogirl:
ROTFL..... Person wey nor fit post straightforward pishure wan come rule Nigeria?.... Chai, see what semi literacy don cause!!!!

Chai!!!! Ayaf die finish RFLMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Elypsis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
publisher:
Is this a sign of how Buhari will turn Nigeria upside down if he emerges President?

Who else needs evidence that GMB has no school certificate? grin grin grin
@ OP. So anytin dats horizontal must be upside down? Instead of u to criticize constructively u are saying the pic is upside down.....guy haba! U fall my hand o
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by repogirl(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dreyl:
C'MON shut up there!!!
It's you and the stvpid op that are clueless and illiterate..
loool, okay ayaf notice you for today, oya swerve enter bush, oponu ode
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 1miccza: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
repogirl:
loool, okay ayaf notice you for today, oya swerve enter bush, oponu ode

There's no need now save your mb for more sensible mentions ke!!!
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by repogirl(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:

There's no need now save your mb for more sensible mentions ke!!!
abi oooo, like your own mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct / Aba Made Facial Masks (photos) / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.