Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] (9111 Views)

Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Toyin Saraki Blocks Sahara Reporters On Twitter (photo) / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 1miccza: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
banki:

but you and the OP are basically the illiterate ones... because you don't know what UPSIDE DOWN IS .... and you are here commenting including the people that liked your posts....

For goodness sake I taught you guys promised an issue based campaign... all I see is character assassination DAILY

Meeen I am so enjoying this exchange from both camps no offence meant,the Buhari camp started the character assasination and now the Jonathan camp is gradually learning the rope. *sitting on the fence with my garri and epa* Ok Op wetin be scores abeg?
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:

Meeen I am so enjoying this exchange from both camps no offence meant,the Buhari camp started the character assasination and now the Jonathan camp is gradually learning the rope. *sitting on the fence with my garri and epa* Ok Op wetin be scores abeg?
Lol. You no go work
The character assassination thing is actually childish strategy to me. Assassinating the opposition's character doesn't bring more people to your side.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 1miccza: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
repogirl:
abi oooo, like your own mentions.

Me ke I'm just a harmless spectator sitting on baba Sule's fence with my plate of garri and epa and enjoying this beautiful game of "lie on top me make I lie on top you" between the Buhari camp and the Jonathan camp ke!!Walahi it's much more interesting than the hottest EPL game
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 1miccza: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. You no go work
The character assassination thing is actually childish strategy to me. Assassinating the opposition's character doesn't bring more people to your side.
Ayamlaykorn

I go jare we close early you know say na first day now so I still free small but from wednesday na fire for fire oo,you don contact her?
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by 2old4that(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
illiteracy at work.

Hahaha....
Its a replica of how Nigeria will be if he eventually climbs that sit. Abo.ki na abo.ki. No matter how you force him to wear a suit. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
repogirl:
ROTFL..... Person wey nor fit post straightforward pishure wan come rule Nigeria?.... Chai, see what semi literacy don cause!!!!
m not sorry 2 say this, you are a bigger fool...
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by repogirl(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
WarRLaY:
m not sorry 2 say this, you are a bigger fool...
I don't gat Mb to waste on Semi illiterate Jack Booths and his cronies, lol, so you can swerve enter canal, na u sabi! Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
repogirl:
I don't gat Mb to waste on Semi illiterate Jack Booths and his cronies, lol, so you can swerve enter canal, na u sabi! Lol
lols..demented fool, What has ur clueless PhD holder done for 6 good years. I no fit blame you sha, ur brain dea bank ...
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by cahrym(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
bjdon:
What do you expect from a Kanu drinking Semi-illiterate.?

See your life outside Kanu or Kunu?
Kanu ko Okocha ni
#Team GMB
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by repogirl(f): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
lols..demented fool, What has ur clueless PhD holder done for 6 good years. I no fit blame you sha, ur brain dea bank ...
okay, since you want me to waste my precious data on you, I will oblige your request.

You want to talk about brains now abi, you think that 2-bit processor in that your congealed and deteriorated head where maggots have eaten what little nutrients is a brain? Haaaa! I laugh.

You and your other semi illiterates better go and educated yourselves, almajiri schools are free for all, lol!

What am I saying sef? almajiri education will be too intellectual for you to process sef, not with that ret'arded and deteriorating piece of wasting away junk you havr upstairs, I shake my head for your useless existence...

Quote me again at the detriment of your future generations degrading brain cells. Lol!!!
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by repogirl(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dreyl:
come and suck my Dick b**ch wink
suck what That shriveled and withered toothpick shouldn't be called a d.ck!
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by jamace(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Don't mind that ancient man. Modern technological advancement is beyond his time.
Buhari is outdated. He should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
repogirl:
okay, since you want me to waste my precious data on you, I will oblige your request.

You want to talk about brains now abi, you think that 2-bit processor in that your congealed and deteriorated head where maggots have eaten what little nutrients is a brain? Haaaa! I laugh.

You and your other semi illiterates better go and educated yourselves, almajiri schools are free for all, lol!

What am I saying sef? almajiri education will be too intellectual for you to process sef, not with that ret'arded and deteriorating piece of wasting away junk you havr upstairs, I shake my head for your useless existence...

Quote me again at the detriment of your future generations degrading brain cells. Lol!!!
epileptic madWoman
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Myself2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm sure it's not Buhari that made that error.Buhari cannot tweet to save his life.Has he learned how to operate an email account
Again,I thought he was on his way to the US to treat his cancer disease.

My advice;Buhari please take care of your health o,this was how they led Umaru Yar Adua on,now we all know what became of him.It's obvious,the emperor of Bordillon and GRAND SLAVE MASTER OF LAGOS,wants to pull another Yar Adua stunt on Nigerian,but this time,we are wiser

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Myself2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm sure it's not Buhari that made that error.Buhari cannot tweet to save his life.Has he learned how to operate an email account
Again,I thought he was on his way to the US to treat his cancer disease.

My advice;Buhari please take care of your health o,this was how they led Umaru Yar Adua on,now we all know what became of him.It's obvious,the emperor of Bourdillon and GRAND SLAVE MASTER OF LAGOS,wants to pull another Yar Adua stunt on Nigerian,but this time,we are wiser

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by omolami: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari cannot operate a computer talk more of twitting

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Lighthouseman: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
That tells you he is fully on ground.Yes he will turn Nigeria from corruption to a clean and best country to be.More also what's the definition of been educated?What is education?The process of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment.Facts, skills and ideas that have been learned, either formally or informally.With this,if PhD of Jonathan can't solve our problems,it might mean that the so call western education is nonsense. Sorry to say.
What do u have to say today?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Lighthouseman: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2016
donphilopus:
Watch as they shamelessly move this thread to the homepage. No amount of ridicule would save Jonathan come next Month. Buhari is now an earthquake!
Of course an earthquake shaking the economy, knocking off companies to the ground. Making families homeless and youths unemployed.
Sure an earthquake he is

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Lighthouseman: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Slonge2:
op, do you understand the concept of change? change is simply doing things in an unconventional way, and this is epitomized by the buhari's twitter update..Buhari is simply pragmatically displaying his ideology..

buhari is change personified..
Like buharionomics that has crashed the economy.
What do u have to say today?

vote change, vote buhari..f
Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by Lighthouseman: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2016
kaorama:
That is exactly how he turn Nigeria around when elected.
Where u being sarcastic or serious?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by achieverme(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
That tells you he is fully on ground.Yes he will turn Nigeria from corruption to a clean and best country to be.More also what's the definition of been educated?What is education?The process of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment.Facts, skills and ideas that have been learned, either formally or informally.With this,if PhD of Jonathan can't solve our problems,it might mean that the so call western education is nonsense. Sorry to say.

Continue to fool your own head. The same pmb that has no certificate? The same pmb that ran away from public debate? The same pmb thst doesn't even know how to post properly on Twitter? You expect anything good to come out of him? Continue cooling yourself and be writing empty grammar.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by achieverme(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2016
babadee1:
So it is the position of his picture on twitter that is your own electoral issue abi? What does this have to do with the many pressing issues facing Nigeria? It's baffling sometimes how some people think.

Little little things matter a lot

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by overall90: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm, what can I say

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by DaniDani(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Thank God for internet, it really never forgets. I have read a lot of pre-election posts and comments here, and I realized that many people really saw the future. But those who thought they have sound wisdom and understanding rebuts every wise discernment and truths just to defend Buhari, an illiterate that couldn't improve his life since 1985. I wasn't happy that Buhari won Apc's primary election. Attiku would have been better. Attiku manages a massive industry and investments and keep waxing stronger after a successful 8years tenure. He has certainly improved his life. But Buhari remained stagnant, only came up to tell us that he borrowed to purchase his apc form, every body hailed him, a poor illiterate who never improve his life. I never voted for Jonathan neither Buhari, but I voted anyway, though, a non popular party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] by LZAA: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
AfonjaConehead predicted this
Cc afamed helinues sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly / After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki / Wike Explains Why He Dissolved Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.