Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki (9110 Views)

Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos / How Falcons Victory Can Help Nigeria Overcome Economic Challenges - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki says after the recapture of the Sambisa Forest, other issues before the country are corruption, economic recession, unemployment and the Niger Delta crisis. The Senate president was yesterday addressing State House correspondents shortly after observing the juma’at prayer with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House mosque.

Saraki described the capture of Sambisa Forest as great progress, saying: “If you look at where we were a-year-and-half ago; the challenges we had in that area, for us to recapture the place is a great feat. It shows what we can do as a country when we’ve the commitment, purpose and the leadership required to do that. As we’ve done that in the northeast.”

The Senate President said he believed the other issues before us are the fight against corruption, the economy, providing jobs, peace in the Niger Delta.

Saraki said the attention of the National Assembly would be on the economy in 2017 because “that is really a major issue for us as a country. We want to see some of the economic bills put forward passed to see that there is greater improvement in the process of the budget process in 2017 and to see that the government implements the budget early.”

He said: “Also, one of our pet projects is made-in-Nigeria products. We want to see that government continues to support Nigerians in this area so that we can begin to see the cushioning of the difficult times Nigerians are going through. So, next year is very important to us.”

The Senate president also assured that the legislature would continue to support the executive to ensure that the right things are done.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/corruption-recession-remain-our-challenges--saraki/178445.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by saxwizard(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2016
I will occupy this place till it gets to its destination
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by malc619(m): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2016
saxwizard:
I will occupy this place till it gets to its destination

One step at a time..

Baba will surely take us there..

Sai Baba till 2023.

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Donexy16(m): 5:03am On Dec 31, 2016
hike in dollar rate, unemployment, confused gov't etc. Not only recession and corruption mr Saraki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Yesteryears Boko haram was taking over some of our territories but today we've taken all their territories including their camp zero. This shall be someone's testimony in the coming new year!

He that can summon one has the capacity to summon all, so i believe in the efficacy of the Buhari led government to deliver the goods with time.

7 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Khd95(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Bubu is baba for every body,how many likes for that badt guygrin cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Atiku2019: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Thank You My Brother Saraki cool

3 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by mysteriousman(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2016
I just don't like this snake of man. I wish the FG success in its endeavour to make nigeria great again

3 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Well, na siddon dey look we dey. God keep us all to see what good this administration will add to our lives come 2017 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by WizBLANCE(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2016
malc619:

One step at a time..
Baba will surely take us there..
Sai Baba till 2023.
cool
Nope, 2019 is okay for me.

2 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Caseless: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Of course, our biggest problem has been solved and expect other passive ones like recession to be solved to by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by passyhansome(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Am glad you know.
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Jwonder(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Abeg leave corruption and Fight dollar, i use God beg you Just fight dollar.
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by veekid(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Buhari is working
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Shortyy(f): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Bihari should just resign in 2017. That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by 5starmilitant: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Is it bukola saraki that is talking about fighting corruption?

5 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by DozieInc(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Okay.
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2016
Exactly my Senate President
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Day169: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2016
I think that if the Senate President takes a good look at the "MAN IN THE MIRROR", he'll see a clear picture on where the fight against corruption should begin, and hence the slogan "CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME"!

7 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by eleojo23: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2016
...And the chamber he presides over is the seat of that corruption...

2 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Tolumiide: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
I hear

2 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
D

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by BlindAngel: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol, Saraki the corrupt man

4 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by back2sender: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Jwonder:
Let us patronize made in Nigeria goods. This will reduce the demands for dollars to import all kinds of foreign goods including plastic rice by our Biafra people.

3 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by quadree: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Corruption Wan Tackle Corruption? Corrupt Man Himself

1 Like

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Ten12(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Saraki teaching buhari politics every now nd den
Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by Fourwinds: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Jwonder:
what is corruption? what is dollar.? so u feel they don't go hand in hand.... if we are to produce in Nigeria and d necessary infrastucture are in place y will d naira depreciate....

2 Likes

Re: After Recapture Of Sambisa: Recession, Corruption Remain Out Challenges - Saraki by pointstores(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2016
nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Emir Of Kano Allegedly Left Kano For London Amid Probe (Pics) / PDP Moves To Reconcile Fayose, Makinde Within 24 Hours / Disband EFCC, ICPC Rather Than Embarrassing Them, Wike Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.