Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman (792 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by owukpa(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP he need prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rise called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.
SEE THE REST PROPHECIES HERE>>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/01/three-popular-musicians-will-die-one-of.html

Re: Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Never you doubt a prophet of God whenever under the influence of the holy spirit.. Prophecy taken down
Re: Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by Mogenerous(f): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by Brightology2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mmmmmmmm it is well oooooo. Nobody prophercy d winner of d election. DiaRis God Dis prophercy u pple re sharing.
Re: Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by vooks: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
No disrespect but these are extremely vague statements.
Take 1.
President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

If we don't hear of any sickness from Obama, prayers worked. If we do, he didn't pray

2.I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

That should be Hillary. When is this, if it is not immediately after Obama, you will be reminded that the prophecy is still unfolding. If it is after Obama, you will will be reminded that the same was prophesied. Again, either way you can't disprove this

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

Queen Elizabeth is OLD. 88 years. She can check out any time. If she does not check out this year, people prayed. If she does, it came to pass

I can go on and on but you get the drift
Re: Three Popular Musicians Will Die; One Of Them Is A Young Boy -Johnson Suleman by gebest: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
We will pray, and that no. 12 will be reverted to GMB

(1) (Reply)

What Is The True Meaning Of Heresy / Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! / Check Out What This Girl Put On To Church (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.