Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (11329 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
HzRF:

This greeting get under tone
The under tone... I no knw

Half education is more dangerous than no education grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by deeptechcool(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
If this is true,that settles it. Now should we blame Babangida for Buhari's missing certificate?
We have to move forward.

God bless the General

uNFOTUNATE tanOIDS ARE BEHIND THE NEWS.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
searay:
What's the evidence that Buhari is educated/qualified?
Hahaha, see mumu of the worst order-you can as well claim that Buhari didn't exist befor now!
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
even if buhari's certificate would be shown to anyone,you and others that have been crying to see his credentials would be the least to see it. So stop lamenting nwoke m! grin

Nne m, you and I know that I am not lamenting.
The tyrant is the one lamenting as at now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
mu2sa2:
You can only contradict an oath by oath. lf you ar really serious go and swear to a counter affidavit that Buhari lied or just shut up.

I don't have to swear any oath bro.
Buhari has brought the scandal upon himself.
Let him clear it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by agabaI23(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
mu2sa2:
You can only contradict an oath by oath. lf you ar really serious go and swear to a counter affidavit that Buhari lied or just shut up.
Kai! Some people sef. I tire!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by 2old4that(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
That means a lot of things were not done accordingly in the past. Everything is gradually being exposed now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by mu2sa2: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
noblezone:

I don't have to swear any oath bro.
Buhari has brought the scandal upon himself.
Let him clear it.
Which scandal? Buhari has stated his qualification and explained on oath what happened to his certificates. What's scandalous about that? You people aren't serious.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Firefire:

Half education is more dangerous than no education grin
believe me ,pdp haven't even started with bububuhari and yet apc and his campaign team plus social media campaigners are finding it difficult to defend him, by the time pdp starts opening buhari files and records for all nigerians,hardly will bububuhari win 5 states. I don't know why tinuburuku and amaechi propped up this guy ,knowing fully well that his records can't stand the test of time. I won't be surprised if the emergence of bububuhari as apc candidate is a result of some sort of arrangement or sell out from tinuburuku camp to gej. This buhari is the easiest candidate to beat

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:
IBB and Abdulsalami have their certificates intact and a pictures to prove they attended secondary school.

Buhari give us pissures or we don't believe you.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by joseph1832(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

Secondary school keeps records from the 60s?
You'll be surprise.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by igbeke: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
onwai1:
Alright..
1st of all I tnk Oluwa 4 FTC..
But wait o,go ask IBB
Maybe em don use am clean em nyash..
Now wetin. U want make I do?grin
OKOKOBIOKOOOOOOO!!!!!
Bihari! Bihari!! Bihari!!!
em, em em......
I am don die.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by searay(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, see mumu of the worst order-you can as well claim that Buhari didn't exist befor now!
answer the question and stop calling me names. Again, What's the evidence that Buhari is educated/qualified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Conflicts APC Needs To Resolve Before 2019 / Fela Durotoye Is A.n.n Presidential Candidate Not Olawepo Gbenga Hashim / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.