Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W (3566 Views)

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) / I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by entadaplace1: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Social media and blogs was filled with news of Niyola and Banky W having an affair. in an interview few weeks back the EME star said that they are actually in a relationship but its not the kind of relationship everyone is thinking but a boss and employee kind of relationship.
Few days after she granted the interview, she shared pictures of herself and Banky W’s kid brother on instagram with lovely captions that is meant to be for lovers only.check it out below

http://entadaplace. com/2015/01/05/niyola-in-love-with-banky-ws-younger-brother-and-not-banky-w/

Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by Joshkid(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
lolzzzz
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by englishmart(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Niyola's business for Niyola. My business for me. I don't give a fvck about Niyola and whoever she decides to love.

2 Likes

Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by pretydiva(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na dem sabi...nt my biz
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by cokacoola(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
Niyola's business for Niyola. My business for me. I don't give a fvck about Niyola and whoever she decides to love.
this is the firsttime i have seen you make sense grin
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by hayoakins(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
good for her.

Where the money at? let's go make some cash, that's what is good for us.
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by Joshkid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
this is the first i have seen you make sense grin
Laff wan kill mhee die ooh!grin
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by Joshkid(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
hayoakins:
good for her.

Where the money at? let's go make some cash, that's what is good for us.
R u singing or doing some raw raps.. huh??grin
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by missdebs(f): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
OMG! this guy's cute!
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by ichommy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yinmu
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by Oyetboy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
niyola is older than that guy ooooo, Chai
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by englishmart(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
this is the firsttime i have seen you make sense grin
yeye boy lol grin
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by cokacoola(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
yeye boy lol grin
howfar bros, Happy new year
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by ideylaff: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
after Banky W chopped... cant believe she was passed down....

I know Banky chopped... wella from Surulere days....shssss

Randy Niyiolaaaa she was back then.... shhhhhh
Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by Afrok(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Does Banky W's kid brother have a kid brother? If yes! We should keep calm coz the drama is not over and will definitely not stop until the baton is passed to the last kid brother shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyola In Love With Banky W’s Younger Brother And Not Banky W by englishmart(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
cokacoola:
howfar bros, Happy new year
same here bro. How are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of A 42 Year Old Woman And Mother Of Two. / Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) / Ex-air Hostess With The Biggest Boobs In Europe Reveals How She Turned Fromwhite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.