Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello (3624 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by axiliborha(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just a few days ago, we saw him on the blue carpet at the 2015 Aquafina Elite Model Look event. Korede Bello hasn’t always been this way. The young Mavin star shared throwback photos showing his humble beginnings. Great to see this! Korede captions it by saying “This is what I mean when I say #Godwin joy “If you want to be somebody, get up and pay attention – @caspertainment fav quote to me Anyways, the topless pic is me tranna form Tupac grinrunnerskin- tone-4 #Surulere #Godwin”

1 Share

Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by RoyalBlak007: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
HARDWORK PAYS! cool
#HustleNonstop
naija gurls be lookin for ready-made since...20__

2 Likes

Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by Jadonaldson(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na zo
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is ntin wrong with that pic, i was thinner than that as a boy
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by benedictnsi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
What is funny here @Op The guy was just passing the stages of development or growth.

Show us your own throwback pictures let's compare you and him who was better........

#koredo God win.

1 Like

Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol.... This niqqa cUte no be lie.
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by alexis007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ first pix......for the first time since I knew him Korede looked like a nigga. I hate it when a guy looks like a sissy. Nice improvement tho'.

His throwback pictures and the 1969-Biafran malnourished kid have something in common.
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nawa ooo

malnutrition Dah year
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by princeisah26(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
That life for you..one day your story to wil change

1 Like

Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by TOMTOM15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
kj
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by nikkypearl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ op where is your own throwup back picture pls?

But i laff small,make i no lie! grin
Re: Try Not To Laugh When You See These Photos Of Korede Bello by Gabreal1(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Nawa ooo

malnutrition Dah year
It's not malnutrition, his Dad is actually very rich, i know him personally.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri For Her Unshaved Hairy Armpits / Lil Wayne And Kanye West Attends 2 Chainz Wedding In Versace Mansion / Nigerian Celebrity Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.