Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari (1349 Views)

Supporters Of Atiku Abubakar & Kwankwaso Clash In Jada, Adamawa (Photos) / To All Supporters Of The Avengers / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jinali(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Before I proceed with this prayers, I stand and decree that may God work in my life the way Buhari worked in Nigeria when he served in different capacities!

Ten Key Prayers for all supporters of Buhari:

1. During the reign of Buhari Nigeria owed no debt. Therefore, may you never be in dept in your life.

2. Buhari arrested and imprisoned hundreds of corrupt official who are enemies of this country. Therefore, may God arrest and imprison all your enemies.

3. When one of the most corrupt official of Shehu Shagari's administration, Umaru Dikko escaped justice by running away from the country, Buhari ordered his kidnap and arrest for him to face justice and serve his jail sentence. Therefore, any of your enemies that escaped God's vengeance in 2014, God shall arrest and bring him to book this 2015.

4. During the time of Buhari as the head of NNPC, he built three refineries and our God given mineral resources were refined here in Nigeria which radically increased our revenue. Therefore, may your God given potentials be refined and put in use; in such a way that it will better your life.

5. During the time of Buhari Nigeria naira was not devalued; it stood out and competed with other highly valued currencies like the dollar. Therefore, may you stand out among your mates; may your life never be devalued; may you stand strong to compete with your mates!

6. During the time of Buhari, he completed all the abandoned roads and constructed more new ones. Therefore, may your God never abandon you! may the roads to your destiny always be made new by God!

7. During the reign of Buhari, he started the environmental sanitation to keep this country clean in order to foster prosperity. Therefore, may God wash away all your sins this 2015 and make you ready to prosper with His blessings!

8. During the reign of Burhari the security of this country was intact. Therefore, may God secure your life and that of your families.

9. During the reign of Buhari, he never looted the money of this country to deposit in foreign accounts or to build skyscrapers in foreign countries. Therefore, may your wealth never be looted by any man; may whatever that is yours always be yours!

10. Buhari saw the poor situation of this country and decided to come back this 2015 to rescue us. Therefore, may God remember and rescue you in your times of trouble!

Quote me and, or type 'Amen' if you are a true supporter of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for President 2015[b][/b][size=10pt][/size]!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by lacasa: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ameen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by cybaj09: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Make I buk space joor....this one is potential FP material.....dis prayer sweet joor! I bet even Jonathan supporters will say Amen in dia minds! Lol grin.....Amen! b4 i forget! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by ratiken(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
All these lies have been addressed already. Buhari messed up Nigeria. See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters

1 Like

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amen nla, Amin l'oruko Jesu, Insha allah, Ase l'oruko Alagbawi wa...
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
ratiken:
All these lies have been addressed already. Buhari messed up Nigeria. See link below.

pls say dis after me - I Ratiken, on dis day refuse to belief whatever has been said General Buhari did good & rightly for the people when he governed Nigeria; therefore all the opposite of the prayers said by the OP should be I, Ratiken's own if truly General Buhari did well and meant well for Nigeria... Amen, the heavens are Ratiken's witness...

2 Likes

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by verygudbadguy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
AMIN oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
ratiken:

Well, it seems you will love to say Amen to the Prayers for Jonathan supporters grin grin grin

Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Please say Amen to these prayers.

A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS:

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all you have to do is to reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen before you start the insult.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jinali(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
penisilin:
Amen nla, Amin l'oruko Jesu, Insha allah, Ase l'oruko Alagbawi wa...
shocked grin shocked
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by hyfr(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
I don't comment on silly post. This thread is for mad men, they can ROLL ON

1 Like

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
I don't comment on silly post. This thread is for mad men, they can ROLL ON
The change that is coming is like a holy-ghost anointing so not everybody can withstand it grin........I bet you can't withstand the change that is coming to Nigeria after February! It's very close that's why you are already trembling!..........In fact OP leave this post for me am now the moderator grin

1 Like

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by gidiMonsta(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amina ya Allah.
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by calebbintus: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beta Prayer deserving Better Amen. Front Page material. Fucking mods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2015
calebbintus:
Beta Prayer deserving Better Amen. Front Page material. Fucking mods

grin jus cam bck to say anoda Amen b4 goin to bed.....GMB al de way!

2 Likes

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by lekhane(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Ma claim good thing abeg... Amen o
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Switpal(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2015
I dn't need 2 b his supporter b4 my God can bless me.

Its only God that knws d hrt of them. And may d most gud in d hrt win.

Amen!
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by tit(f): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2015
may all your cows be like buhari own.
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Switpal:
I dn't need 2 b his supporter b4 my God will bless me.

Its only God that knws d hrt of the both men. And may d most gud in d hrt win.

Amen!
cheesy cheesy......u jus take style say ur own Amen cheesy cheesy.....u try.....

1 Like

Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by yogo5: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm.......na dis topic way wan cause trouble 4ur oda post? Change Is the only thing that is constant cheesy
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by osimo: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
yogo5:
Hmmm.......na dis topic way wan cause trouble 4ur oda post? Change Is the only thing that is constant cheesy

How u take reach here again?
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jinali:
Before I proceed with this prayers, I stand and decree that may God work in my life the way Buhari worked in Nigeria when he served in different capacities!

Ten Key Prayers for all supporters of Buhari:

1. During the reign of Buhari Nigeria owed no debt. Therefore, may you never be in dept in your life.

2. Buhari arrested and imprisoned hundreds of corrupt official who are enemies of this country. Therefore, may God arrest and imprison all your enemies.

3. When one of the most corrupt official of Shehu Shagari's administration, Umaru Dikko escaped justice by running away from the country, Buhari ordered his kidnap and arrest for him to face justice and serve his jail sentence. Therefore, any of your enemies that escaped God's vengeance in 2014, God shall arrest and bring him to book this 2015.

4. During the time of Buhari as the head of NNPC, he built three refineries and our God given mineral resources were refined here in Nigeria which radically increased our revenue. Therefore, may your God given potentials be refined and put in use; in such a way that it will better your life.

5. During the time of Buhari Nigeria naira was not devalued; it stood out and competed with other highly valued currencies like the dollar. Therefore, may you stand out among your mates; may your life never be devalued; may you stand strong to compete with your mates!

6. During the time of Buhari, he completed all the abandoned roads and constructed more new ones. Therefore, may your God never abandon you! may the roads to your destiny always be made new by God!

7. During the reign of Buhari, he started the environmental sanitation to keep this country clean in order to foster prosperity. Therefore, may God wash away all your sins this 2015 and make you ready to prosper with His blessings!

8. During the reign of Burhari the security of this country was intact. Therefore, may God secure your life and that of your families.

9. During the reign of Buhari, he never looted the money of this country to deposit in foreign accounts or to build skyscrapers in foreign countries. Therefore, may your wealth never be looted by any man; may whatever that is yours always be yours!

10. Buhari saw the poor situation of this country and decided to come back this 2015 to rescue us. Therefore, may God remember and rescue you in your times of trouble!

Quote me and, or type 'Amen' if you are a true supporter of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for President 2015[b][/b][size=10pt][/size]!

Amen.
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by politricks: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Amen o
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by osimo: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2015
yogo5:
bt wait oh...ibi lik say dis OP don tun controversial OP. yesday he ws Education councilor in his oda post, now he is APC pastor
Re: Ten-key Prayers For All Supporters Of Buhari by Jece(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2015
osimo:

bt wait oh...ibi lik say dis OP don tun controversial OP. yesday he ws Education councilor in his oda post, now he is APC pastor
nah u talk, nah u conclude; nah u sabi oh!

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Launches Air Ambulances Service For Troops Fighting Al Shabab PIX / How Would You Caption This Photo: Bad Road, Red Carpet / Yoruba TV/Movie Super Villain 'Fadeyi Oloro' Campaigns For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.